Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 47832 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 2738 viewsLeonWasGod

Is this a good place to say Mawson looked good again, or are we still waving our virtual penises around?
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Feb 5 with 2715 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Feb 5 by GeoffThom

Don't understand fab not comming to claim the ball âš½ in the six yard box rooted to the line again

Have another look, I originally thought Fab should have come for that ball, but it cam in very fast and would have been difficult to intercept.
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/02/05/manchester-city-vs-swansea-city-hi
Much better to have blocke the cross in the first place.

Also we need some traing in "time wasting", ie just safely passing the ball back & fore and Fab not kicking the long ball in extra time.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Feb 5 with 2721 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Feb 5 by LeonWasGod

Is this a good place to say Mawson looked good again, or are we still waving our virtual penises around?

Couldn't have timed it better.

Looked very good today. Improving every game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 2709 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 5 by morningstar

Sunday afternoon fight club! Can this become a regular feature for the site?

Have you got a link to stream?

ECB will have him in the sharpshooter and then he'll know he's done bad.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 2695 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:57 - Feb 5 by monmouth

It used to be a bit later than half past three to be fair. Laughing my arse off at who the two main protagonists are mind. Not easing the pain of the result but definitely helping.

I'm just an extra in this drama, which blew up from nowhere.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 2688 viewsswan65split

http://tinypic.com/r/2lwonya/9

Tryinng to put a pic up, but this oldies failing!!!!!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 16:05]
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 2656 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:57 - Feb 5 by monmouth

It used to be a bit later than half past three to be fair. Laughing my arse off at who the two main protagonists are mind. Not easing the pain of the result but definitely helping.

Nightmare losing like that desperate for a new RB Fabianski should have done better.
As for the Sunday afternoon fight club that's what losing a game in the 92 minute does to you gut wrenching

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 2643 viewssplJack

Bloody gutted we couldn't hold on but positives in the 2nd half performance.

Hopefully we take today's frustration out on Leicester and smash them next Sunday.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 2586 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

How does Fabianski not hold on to that?

Free header should have been buried.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 2510 viewsUplandsJack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 by Kennedy

https://u.nya.is/sjxpcg.mp4

Goal here (2-1)

Stop the cross and you stop the goal.

Spot on. I said so on another thread.
Olson answer Siggy both stood off of Silva allowing him all daughter to pinpoint his cross right into the mixer...

Absolutely gutted though, that Fabianski didn't hold on to what was a bread and butter take, or at least push it away. Jesus should have honestly burried that initial header, but when he put it straight down fabbys throat he should have done better.....Foook, foook, foook........
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 2504 viewsmonmouth

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

I'm just an extra in this drama, which blew up from nowhere.

Shush mun. You're always causing trouble you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 2479 viewsSgorioFruit

Fernandez and naughton complete waste of spaces

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 2465 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Feb 5 by blueytheblue

Free header should have been buried.

Yes you're right. However, it wasn't buried, it was a poor header which should have comfortably been pushed away from the goal or held on to.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Feb 5 with 2461 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Feb 5 by UplandsJack

Spot on. I said so on another thread.
Olson answer Siggy both stood off of Silva allowing him all daughter to pinpoint his cross right into the mixer...

Absolutely gutted though, that Fabianski didn't hold on to what was a bread and butter take, or at least push it away. Jesus should have honestly burried that initial header, but when he put it straight down fabbys throat he should have done better.....Foook, foook, foook........

Let me try and put this Fabianski thing to bed, though I doubt I will.

It was a free header. Ironically, because it was not a good header it was more difficult to deal with. There was little pace on it as it came down off his head near to his body. If it had been to either side of him with a bit more pace it may have been easier to push away.

It was unfortunate but the blame goes 3 or 4 incidents back, not with Fabianski.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Feb 5 with 2418 viewsHeadmaster

Lots of promise in that second half, but we should have strengthened defensively in January, particularly right back and CB or DM. This may come back to bite us.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 2328 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Let me try and put this Fabianski thing to bed, though I doubt I will.

It was a free header. Ironically, because it was not a good header it was more difficult to deal with. There was little pace on it as it came down off his head near to his body. If it had been to either side of him with a bit more pace it may have been easier to push away.

It was unfortunate but the blame goes 3 or 4 incidents back, not with Fabianski.

It's in bed and put to sleep

let's hope the monster under the bed called Dwight, doesn't wake it up

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Feb 5 with 2321 viewsmonmouth

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes you're right. However, it wasn't buried, it was a poor header which should have comfortably been pushed away from the goal or held on to.

Honestly, who gives a toss, players make mistakes. His save from Toure was excellent. Who's to say a different goalie would have conceded there. I think he should have held it, and I don't think he' lives up to his hype, but I'd still prefer him to the coward Vorm, and There's nothing in the Swedish bloke I've seen that demands his inclusion. And we're still on 3 from 5 which I would have killed for after that Bournemouth crap.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Feb 5 with 2319 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Getting a good signal at the Etihad then Dwight to be able to post so frequently from the stadium.

That's nice. It can be a nightmare there.

I mean I assume you were at the game given you live so close and you're such a supporter?

Gutting result - lots of new words for the puppy to hear this afternoon. But if we keep this up we will not go down. After a nightmare run of fixtures we're outside the bottom 3. Astonishing improvement and feel more confident than at any point this season outside the start as the desire and work ethic are finally there.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Feb 5 with 2233 viewsLandore_Jack

Agree. The marking was poor but Fab should have done better.

#backtojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Feb 5 with 2210 viewsSgorioFruit

fkking gutted , that point would have moved us up two places
fuming
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 16:39]

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Feb 5 with 2753 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:24 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

Getting a good signal at the Etihad then Dwight to be able to post so frequently from the stadium.

That's nice. It can be a nightmare there.

I mean I assume you were at the game given you live so close and you're such a supporter?

Gutting result - lots of new words for the puppy to hear this afternoon. But if we keep this up we will not go down. After a nightmare run of fixtures we're outside the bottom 3. Astonishing improvement and feel more confident than at any point this season outside the start as the desire and work ethic are finally there.

You swore in front of an innocent puppy?

Disgusting.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 5 with 2718 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 by SgorioFruit

Nonsense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 5 with 2708 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

Nonsense.

no its not

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Feb 5 with 2689 viewsLandore_Jack

Clement should consider playing Siggy in a central role. For me that is his best position.

#backtojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 5 with 2652 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Feb 5 by SgorioFruit

Mawson appears to be improving rapidly alongside Fernandez. As a pairing they are absolutely fine for a mid table Premier League side.

Regarding Naughton, I cannot disagree with that. He is a coward and suffers lapses of concentration at the worst times on a consistent basis. Rangel or a player form the U23s should be playing instead.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024