Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message from the majority owners 21:27 - Jan 14 with 4867 viewsDarran

Well done to the Trust for making headway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A message from the majority owners on 22:33 - Jan 14 with 1837 viewsmonmouth

They really think what their PR people tell them to SAY matters to anyone. Sheesh, really?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A message from the majority owners on 22:39 - Jan 14 with 1801 viewsskacrazy

Just to put something in perspective. £500K. That is 10 years at £50K a year which is a very comfortable life. Half of that and a guaranteed season ticket with all the benefits on match day would be more than enough for me so exactly how much do you need before you sell your soul?
A message from the majority owners on 22:45 - Jan 14 with 1759 viewsoldcob

It's not so much we can't afford better players as we can't afford NOT to buy better players.
A message from the majority owners on 22:49 - Jan 14 with 1724 viewsmorningstar

A message from the majority owners on 22:33 - Jan 14 by monmouth

They really think what their PR people tell them to SAY matters to anyone. Sheesh, really?

Well it's big fvckin boo from me, but if the trust are happy with this statement, then hey! Carry on feeding off the scraps of rotten meat that you're being fed.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

A message from the majority owners on 22:53 - Jan 14 with 1684 viewsmonmouth

A message from the majority owners on 22:49 - Jan 14 by morningstar

Well it's big fvckin boo from me, but if the trust are happy with this statement, then hey! Carry on feeding off the scraps of rotten meat that you're being fed.

I'm not happy. I think any wa*k like that is only fit for wiping your arse with.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A message from the majority owners on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 1677 viewsdonkonky

A message from the majority owners on 22:06 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

Lets not be silly here of course we do not have a say on transfers - that is why we have a manager appointed to make sure that he Is happy with the players that he is bringing in.

What though should and is happening is to make sure that we have the last part of the first paragraph happening

To have any fans involved in selecting players would be madness

Phil ..pretty obvious that all 3 of the incoming players are nothing to do with PC. Will he be given the go ahead to sign any of his own players? Must admit I'm disappointed that after all this talk of expert 'moneyball' analysis we end up with 3 Jenkins signings! What's your views on transfer deals to date?
A message from the majority owners on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 1676 viewsJoe_bradshaw

......"was one of the most important reasons we INVESTED in the club" my emphasis.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

A message from the majority owners on 22:56 - Jan 14 with 1669 viewsexiledclaseboy

We lost 4-0 today. At home.

Ships have sailed.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

A message from the majority owners on 22:56 - Jan 14 with 1660 viewsskacrazy

Message to the owners

To Jason Leaveitin and Steve Krapplan

You have been found out. Either give up now and get out of our club or put your money where your mouth is.
A message from the majority owners on 22:57 - Jan 14 with 1644 viewsfbreath

A message from the majority owners on 22:54 - Jan 14 by Joe_bradshaw

......"was one of the most important reasons we INVESTED in the club" my emphasis.

Invested LOL

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A message from the majority owners on 22:59 - Jan 14 with 1618 viewsskacrazy

And another thing. What is the point of the Trust if all they do is pussy foot around the owners and sellouts. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING THE FANS. START DOING IT!
A message from the majority owners on 23:07 - Jan 14 with 1550 viewsmorningstar

A message from the majority owners on 22:53 - Jan 14 by monmouth

I'm not happy. I think any wa*k like that is only fit for wiping your arse with.

And anyone with half a brain cell can see that Mon! Problem is some people want to portray it as a huge positive! Stunning stuff!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

A message from the majority owners on 23:13 - Jan 14 with 1504 viewslonglostjack

We need a new start. Jenkins and Morgan can fck off.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A message from the majority owners on 23:19 - Jan 14 with 1453 viewsLoyal

A message from the majority owners on 22:16 - Jan 14 by GeoffThom

Shut it teabag your still due to be dangled of the ferry bridge !!😂😂😂😂😂

Please don't mention the ferry !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A message from the majority owners on 23:28 - Jan 14 with 1403 viewsa_Swanderful_life

A message from the majority owners on 22:45 - Jan 14 by oldcob

It's not so much we can't afford better players as we can't afford NOT to buy better players.

as much as I wanted to chase naughton out of the ground, he's lightweight but does get up when he can, I blame cork and his constant back passes, we are always putting the back 4 under pressure. maybe defenders could take a leaf out of rugby and if in doubt put it out, instead the ball is hacked a few yards in a panic. all our players look beaten but the way they came out for the second half they should give their wages to charity.
and clement ditch the posing coat and roll your sleeves up.
can we forget the spurs lightweight we have enough here, stop bidding on the crap other teams are trying to get rid of. we need to lose the obsession with small slim players and shake up the complacency in the team. the first half we played well just looked jittery but the second half was an insult to everyone who has ever kicked a ball.
theres no shame in getting beaten by a good team, but we just gave up.
A message from the majority owners on 23:30 - Jan 14 with 1035 viewsscottishjack

A message from the majority owners on 22:59 - Jan 14 by skacrazy

And another thing. What is the point of the Trust if all they do is pussy foot around the owners and sellouts. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING THE FANS. START DOING IT!

Absolutely...
A message from the majority owners on 23:33 - Jan 14 with 1019 views1jack

What a load of old bluster and bollocks. What do they take us for, Americans?
A message from the majority owners on 23:33 - Jan 14 with 1019 viewsQuincy999

A message from the majority owners on 21:51 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

I'm pretty sure they will.

Huws players are still coming through the door, so on that evidence alone his grip on the club seems as strong as ever.
A message from the majority owners on 23:47 - Jan 14 with 992 viewsskacrazy

Think this thread needs to be made a sticky so it doesn't just disappear.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 23:47]
A message from the majority owners on 00:07 - Jan 15 with 950 viewsClinton

Let's embrace what we have and move forward.
Tired of the carping and mid flinging.
We got behind the boys again today. We have to do the same until the end of the season, and then into next season. If PC can't do it, no one can.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

A message from the majority owners on 00:17 - Jan 15 with 921 viewsskacrazy

I am behind PC but the owners need to understand what they need to do to get us all on board.
A message from the majority owners on 00:30 - Jan 15 with 896 viewsskacrazy

Explain why, with so much TV money coming into the club we can't invest in players? Why when taking us to the next level they meant lower when we all thought higher?
A message from the majority owners on 00:56 - Jan 15 with 847 viewsswan65split

its too blurry and small for this old f%£ker to read it, but Ive read loads of bull^^^t like this before in programmes....we are F£££ed.......now F$$K of HJ and let us try and save our Club once again from money grabbing w%%k££s!
A message from the majority owners on 02:38 - Jan 15 with 788 viewsMurph75

A message from the majority owners on 22:06 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

Lets not be silly here of course we do not have a say on transfers - that is why we have a manager appointed to make sure that he Is happy with the players that he is bringing in.

What though should and is happening is to make sure that we have the last part of the first paragraph happening

To have any fans involved in selecting players would be madness

Lord Huwbert has been doing it for years. Its about time you and your pals grew some balls.
A message from the majority owners on 03:43 - Jan 15 with 756 viewsQuincy999

2 questions i have from that statement:
"Things could have been handled better by all parties" what did the trust do that in their opinion should have handled better?
"and we are happy to say the trust met us halfway" what did the trust have to concede to meet the owners halfway?

Maybe I'm reading to much into something that is just meant to be meaningless words
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 3:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024