Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 21:06 - Jan 4 with 42336 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curt on 20:41 - Jan 5 with 2006 viewsmonmouth

I can't say I can get particularly excited these days mind, it's obvious that Jenkins has the emotional intelligence of a lizard, so it's to be expected.

Handled properly and it could all have been portrayed as Curt's own decision from his own mouth. He deserved that bone for sure. Of course there's management skill needed for that, both to get him to accept it and to orchestrate it. I suppose if all you really care about is yourself it would never enter your head, eh, Huey? Now you have to try and firefight...again.

As it happens, maybe not universally popular, but Curt could have handled it better too. All this moronic tw@tting these days gets on my tits. Why not just ring/visit Jenkins and ask what in the name of all that is f***ing holy he thought he was playing at.

Anyway, no point in more handwringing. Let them sort it out, we've got games to win and giving the press another opportunity to put the boot in is beyond stupid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Curt on 20:45 - Jan 5 with 1973 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Curt on 20:41 - Jan 5 by monmouth

I can't say I can get particularly excited these days mind, it's obvious that Jenkins has the emotional intelligence of a lizard, so it's to be expected.

Handled properly and it could all have been portrayed as Curt's own decision from his own mouth. He deserved that bone for sure. Of course there's management skill needed for that, both to get him to accept it and to orchestrate it. I suppose if all you really care about is yourself it would never enter your head, eh, Huey? Now you have to try and firefight...again.

As it happens, maybe not universally popular, but Curt could have handled it better too. All this moronic tw@tting these days gets on my tits. Why not just ring/visit Jenkins and ask what in the name of all that is f***ing holy he thought he was playing at.

Anyway, no point in more handwringing. Let them sort it out, we've got games to win and giving the press another opportunity to put the boot in is beyond stupid.

indeed
Curts leaked the text .
Just f@cking get on with it mun.

Theres more important things ahead

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curt on 21:38 - Jan 5 with 1779 viewsQuincy999

What gets me a bit is that Clement does not have a clue if Curtis is a good coach or not and he has made this decision just to make a statement. He is doing this for his own interests rather than those of the club. He was sacked at Derby for playing shit football and now he has come here like billy big bollocks.
He wants to do it his way then fine but he better get the results on the pitch rather than petty political posturing.
Curt on 21:43 - Jan 5 with 1751 viewsmahoss

Curt on 21:38 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

What gets me a bit is that Clement does not have a clue if Curtis is a good coach or not and he has made this decision just to make a statement. He is doing this for his own interests rather than those of the club. He was sacked at Derby for playing shit football and now he has come here like billy big bollocks.
He wants to do it his way then fine but he better get the results on the pitch rather than petty political posturing.

Do you want to stay in the Premier League ?

Simple question,this guy has left Bayern Munich to come to us,he obviously wants his own team understandably,let him manage.
Curt on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 1700 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 21:43 - Jan 5 by mahoss

Do you want to stay in the Premier League ?

Simple question,this guy has left Bayern Munich to come to us,he obviously wants his own team understandably,let him manage.

Unfortunately i don't see how this will help us achieve that goal.
Curt on 22:13 - Jan 5 with 1593 viewsmahoss

Curt on 21:51 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

Unfortunately i don't see how this will help us achieve that goal.

Well,with all respect

I,l take the opinion of the Bayern assistant manager over yours.

No offence intended.
Curt on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 1566 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 22:13 - Jan 5 by mahoss

Well,with all respect

I,l take the opinion of the Bayern assistant manager over yours.

No offence intended.

Ex Bayern Assistant Manager.
Hope you don't mind me putting you right.
Curt on 22:22 - Jan 5 with 1525 viewsSwansNZ

Curt on 21:38 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

Maybe, just maybe, he wants to put his own coaching team together. I don’t see any problem with that.

Was he really sacked at Derby for playing shit football? If he can get us the results needed to stay up, I’m all for it, however it is done — but I think he likes his teams to play good football.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 22:23 - Jan 5 with 1513 viewsmahoss

Curt on 22:16 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

Ex Bayern Assistant Manager.
Hope you don't mind me putting you right.

Just get behind the guy eh ?
Curt on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 1436 viewsSwansea93

I don't get this whole he failed at Derby crap, they were 5pts off top when he left and he went on a run of 1 loss in 19 games.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Curt on 22:39 - Jan 5 with 1418 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 22:22 - Jan 5 by SwansNZ

Maybe, just maybe, he wants to put his own coaching team together. I don’t see any problem with that.

Was he really sacked at Derby for playing shit football? If he can get us the results needed to stay up, I’m all for it, however it is done — but I think he likes his teams to play good football.

Yes, unfortunately his Derby side were negative, slow with the ball and defensive.
I want the guy to succeed but he has to walk the talk now.
Curt on 22:41 - Jan 5 with 1406 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 22:36 - Jan 5 by Swansea93

I don't get this whole he failed at Derby crap, they were 5pts off top when he left and he went on a run of 1 loss in 19 games.

No one has said he failed at Derby. I said he got sacked for playing shit football which is true.
Curt on 22:47 - Jan 5 with 1372 viewsSwansNZ

Curt on 22:41 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

No one has said he failed at Derby. I said he got sacked for playing shit football which is true.

So it was shit football, but ultimately successful?

Be great if he can replicate that here.

Curt on 22:48 - Jan 5 with 1366 viewsskippyjack

This happens yearly to thousands of people up and down the country daily..

I'm sure some people live in their own 'delusional bubble'..

I've been here 30+ years.. how dare you even consider to move me!

Curtis has never lived in the 'real world'.. I know a lot of these 'long term' employees and they're treated like babies.

I've been treated like sh*t all my life by people.. that's life..Curtis hasn't even come out of the womb yet.

Now he's leaking information and having tantrums..

I like Paul Clement already... no f*cking about.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 5 with 1356 viewsTNT

It could be worse...

...it could have been a Robin Sharpe Fax message!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Curt on 22:52 - Jan 5 with 1336 viewsSwansNZ

Curt on 22:48 - Jan 5 by skippyjack

This happens yearly to thousands of people up and down the country daily..

I'm sure some people live in their own 'delusional bubble'..

I've been here 30+ years.. how dare you even consider to move me!

Curtis has never lived in the 'real world'.. I know a lot of these 'long term' employees and they're treated like babies.

I've been treated like sh*t all my life by people.. that's life..Curtis hasn't even come out of the womb yet.

Now he's leaking information and having tantrums..

I like Paul Clement already... no f*cking about.

Pretty sure you don’t live in the real world.

Curt on 22:54 - Jan 5 with 1321 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 22:47 - Jan 5 by SwansNZ

So it was shit football, but ultimately successful?

Be great if he can replicate that here.

No it wasn't ultimately successful but it would be harsh to say he failed there. The chairman sacked him for style of football and not improving the players.
Curt on 22:55 - Jan 5 with 1316 viewsGowerjack

Curt on 20:45 - Jan 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

indeed
Curts leaked the text .
Just f@cking get on with it mun.

Theres more important things ahead

Not directly.

It was his son who perhaps was justifiably upset at the way his father had been treated after what 45 odd years association with the club.

As I've said before maybe Alan is too decent a human being to be associated with the shitfest of vipers and sewer rats that currently constitute our football club.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 22:57]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Curt on 22:57 - Jan 5 with 1302 viewsblueytheblue

Curt on 22:39 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

Yes, unfortunately his Derby side were negative, slow with the ball and defensive.
I want the guy to succeed but he has to walk the talk now.

Hmm, they weren't. They really weren't

Played possession football, their fans wanted them to play direct football.

He left them in 5th. Arguably they should have been higher given the money spent in summer, but he walked the talk at Derby.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Curt on 22:59 - Jan 5 with 1282 viewsmax936

Curt on 20:09 - Jan 5 by NeathJack

Jenkins is a coward as far as I'm concerned. Bloke should be run out of town (not just for this obviously).

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/alan-curtis-discovered-swansea-city-demo

Spot all the money in the World doesn't buy you Class, so Jenkins will never any he's a fuking charlatan that got lucky, Curt should go in tomorrow to see him and tell him exactly what he thinks of him and drop a right hander straight on his massive beak.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Curt on 22:59 - Jan 5 with 1277 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 22:55 - Jan 5 by Gowerjack

Not directly.

It was his son who perhaps was justifiably upset at the way his father had been treated after what 45 odd years association with the club.

As I've said before maybe Alan is too decent a human being to be associated with the shitfest of vipers and sewer rats that currently constitute our football club.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 22:57]

Vipers? Snakes?.. they've offered him another job...

F*cking ell.. I'm giving up with the world.

Curtis does realise we're in the relegation zone due his coaching stewardship?

Am I the only one with half a cell out there?

Nobody is 'special' mate.. no matter what Curtis and his son think.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Curt on 23:00 - Jan 5 with 1269 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 22:57 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

Hmm, they weren't. They really weren't

Played possession football, their fans wanted them to play direct football.

He left them in 5th. Arguably they should have been higher given the money spent in summer, but he walked the talk at Derby.

Let's hope he succeeds here then. Maybe premier league football will suit his style better.
Curt on 23:00 - Jan 5 with 1264 viewsLandore_Jack

The Supporters Trust should comment on the text message accusation.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 23:00]

#backtojack

Curt on 23:01 - Jan 5 with 1248 viewsSwansNZ

Curt on 22:54 - Jan 5 by Quincy999

No it wasn't ultimately successful but it would be harsh to say he failed there. The chairman sacked him for style of football and not improving the players.

They were 5th at the time, which is pretty successful to me, even if they did have a run of results without a win.

Curt on 23:02 - Jan 5 with 1232 viewsLandore_Jack

Curt on 22:59 - Jan 5 by skippyjack

Vipers? Snakes?.. they've offered him another job...

F*cking ell.. I'm giving up with the world.

Curtis does realise we're in the relegation zone due his coaching stewardship?

Am I the only one with half a cell out there?

Nobody is 'special' mate.. no matter what Curtis and his son think.

So, being notified by text was right? FFS!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 23:03]

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024