Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
face it lads 16:13 - Dec 19 with 9464 viewsJBG

we have been sold out to a INVESTMENT group, nothing else, Morgan,Jenkins, and the rest of the money grabbing gits have taken the cash without a worry of the so called club they love, Jenkins has won the lottery FFS, from a twice bankrurpt to a multi millionaire on half a million pound a year, saved the club my arse, saved his fhucking self more like
The yanks have had 48 million back already only another 20 million and they are in profit, sell siggy and modo all their money back in January
Take the parachute payments and they have giving their investors a nice big profit,get on a plane out of Swansea, and move on to the next mugs please,
If any of you think any different you are all deluded

The x directors and the trust can not do fhuck all about it

I would like to say i am not 2 faced and will give them aforementioned x directors a piece of my mind,if/when i bump into them again, i do know 2 of them, i've been a supporter for 44 years and watched our directors make a fortune on US the supporters backs

Time the grabbing tvvat's felt their not welcome at our club or on wind street anymore, i hope we can survive this, i really hope

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 16:42]
face it lads on 11:55 - Dec 20 with 1129 viewsDarran

face it lads on 11:45 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

So how would they dilute the shares then? By injecting new capital the other shareholders couldn't afford to buy?

So they would do that only to then blatantly make the Trust's holding worth less, only to take huge dividends?

Whilst I'm sure most things are possible if you're devious enough then if we didn't have a case already for Unfair Prejudice, we certainly would then, especially the way in which the Club was sold.

I think this is clearly what the Trust are working on behind the scenes with their legal team Christopher,legally the previous shareholders agreement that was in place should be adhered to and no dilution would be able to take place.

and no Philip Sumbler didn't tell me to say that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

face it lads on 12:20 - Dec 20 with 1107 viewsDJack

face it lads on 11:45 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

So how would they dilute the shares then? By injecting new capital the other shareholders couldn't afford to buy?

So they would do that only to then blatantly make the Trust's holding worth less, only to take huge dividends?

Whilst I'm sure most things are possible if you're devious enough then if we didn't have a case already for Unfair Prejudice, we certainly would then, especially the way in which the Club was sold.

Yep.

They will workout (if they've not done so already) the exit strategy for the cash. Things like selling their assets cheaply to themselves and leasing it back, directors loans, consultancy fees.

Possibly (almost definitely) dark days if we go down. it would suit them and us to stay up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

face it lads on 12:31 - Dec 20 with 1073 viewsTheResurrection

face it lads on 11:55 - Dec 20 by Darran

I think this is clearly what the Trust are working on behind the scenes with their legal team Christopher,legally the previous shareholders agreement that was in place should be adhered to and no dilution would be able to take place.

and no Philip Sumbler didn't tell me to say that.

I know this.

(And he did!)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

face it lads on 12:37 - Dec 20 with 1059 viewsFlashberryjack

face it lads on 10:41 - Dec 20 by Smellyplumz

They have no intention of investing they don't care if we go down, it's that simply, they will make money of us regardless, they do not care one jot about football or sport or fans, scfc could be a car factory for all they care, we are just a vehicle for making profit.

Absolutely correct, we are a commodity to them, nothing more nothing less.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

face it lads on 21:15 - Dec 20 with 977 viewsJBG

face it lads on 12:37 - Dec 20 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely correct, we are a commodity to them, nothing more nothing less.

Glad a few of us has smelt the roses
face it lads on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 961 viewsDarran

face it lads on 12:31 - Dec 20 by TheResurrection

I know this.

(And he did!)

Didn't.

face it lads on 12:57 - Dec 21 with 851 viewsJBG

face it lads on 21:18 - Dec 20 by Darran

Didn't.

you did you must of, your his bum chum
face it lads on 17:37 - Dec 21 with 786 viewsjacksfullaces

face it lads on 00:30 - Dec 20 by Lord_Bony

When they took over last summer we were reasured of their intentions including...

Plans to push ahead with the purchase and expansion of the Liberty Stadium
Aims to provide finance to invest in the playing squad this summer and improve club infrastructure

Keeping chairman Huw Jenkins in his frontline role at the club
Protecting the club’s unique set-up at Premier League level with the Supporters Trust retaining both their share and their seat on the board
To invest in new squad players to retain us in the league...

They stressed the importance of keeping close links with the trust on all matters crucial to the club....heh... did nt quite go to plan some of that did it?

interesting the positive thinkers feel that they will suddenly start throwing money at the club in January when they have done nothing to honor their original stated intentions.

at what point did they realise we were a bad investment? their deafening silence tells me they are probably more interested in working on their exit strategy than long term plans.
Login to get fewer ads

face it lads on 17:41 - Dec 21 with 782 viewsDafyddHuw

honour.

They may be Americans, we're not.
face it lads on 17:41 - Dec 21 with 780 viewsDarran

face it lads on 12:57 - Dec 21 by JBG

you did you must of, your his bum chum

Have.

face it lads on 17:48 - Dec 21 with 774 viewsjacksfullaces

face it lads on 17:41 - Dec 21 by DafyddHuw

honour.

They may be Americans, we're not.

i sort of left it in on purpose .. good spot ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024