Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 54328 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 17 with 2366 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

Every reason I follow this club has gone except that it's just round the corner. Every one gone.

Fair enough, but I have to make a 210 mile round trip for every home game but I'm sure there are folk who travel much further than that.
N/A. on 16:48 - Dec 17 with 2361 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 17 with 2328 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 17 by Highjack

Wait until they franchise the club out to some team in Arizona then.

Isn't that what's already happening

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 2325 viewsforkbeard

Even Bartley scored today. Christ.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 2315 viewsFunko

Look at the team for Jesus sake. How many of our players will start in any of the bottom 3 teams.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 2248 viewsImAlrightJack

Can we just withdraw from the league and relegate voulintaory?.

I'm getting fed up of this Groundhog Day every 7 days, it's like watching a bad movie on repeat.

Then in the meantime we can sack the board, sack the manager, sack the players who don't care and then rebuild.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 2244 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

Yeah I'm in disbelief that your drinking foster as well.

Innit! Ych y fi!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 2239 viewsmax936

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

Yes it's my posts which are the real problem here at SCFC

Didn't think me hoping we'd compete with a painfully average bottom half side would be quite so controversial though I understand people are angry.

I must have misinterpreted your reply to Morningstar then as l thought you was having a go because you thought he was being negative, if you wasn't as you were and my apologies

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 17 with 2223 viewsGowerjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 17 by legoman

He was in a Bentley convertible when I last saw him up Killay.

Nice cars Bentley's

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 17 with 2205 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's only when we break shape and attack freely that we begin to create stuff.

It's clear as day Bob's tactics/approach is the problem.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 17 with 2170 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There were people on here who were adamant that £12m for Ash was good business.

Yeah would have been great if they'd invested in a good replacement but no they bought a Dutch nobody and a Barnsley wanna be and too many people thought Amat was amazing
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 17 with 2114 viewsRunning_Man

Great to see the close communication thats between the defenders and Fab, like one mind.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 17 with 2039 viewsmorningstar

It's over thank fvck for that!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 17 with 2030 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 17 by karnataka

Fair enough, but I have to make a 210 mile round trip for every home game but I'm sure there are folk who travel much further than that.

I know of somebody from Brighton who travels by train once by car, just to go to the Liberty and does it only if he has the money.

Saw him after the Man City game (the 1-1), with his other half and said if then Americans turn our club into a joke, he's not travelling all that way.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 17 with 1983 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 17 by max936

I must have misinterpreted your reply to Morningstar then as l thought you was having a go because you thought he was being negative, if you wasn't as you were and my apologies

No I think a few were mocking my positivity which has turned out to be factually correct on this occasion.

My point being without it is there any point watching?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 17 with 1874 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 17 by ImAlrightJack

I know of somebody from Brighton who travels by train once by car, just to go to the Liberty and does it only if he has the money.

Saw him after the Man City game (the 1-1), with his other half and said if then Americans turn our club into a joke, he's not travelling all that way.

Can't blame him at all. You can only bang your head on a wall so many times before it dawns on you that stopping is good idea. And this is just as painful.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:57]
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 17 with 1857 viewscrix

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

No I think a few were mocking my positivity which has turned out to be factually correct on this occasion.

I'm going out, don't see much point in picking over the game, we were shit end of!
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 1809 viewsFunko

5 at the back next game. We just can't defend.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 1808 viewsJack_Kass

When you think there's nothing to smile about.

We're not bottom of the league

Cardiff come back from 1-3 down to 3-3, to then lose 3-4 in the 95th minute
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:58]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 1807 viewsRevJames

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

Wander around for 90 mins. Get tonked. Pocket £40k+

Ethically, how on earth can this be acceptable?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 17 with 1765 viewsswan65split

Worst side in the Prem.......the next level awaits. ......Efff of BOb and HJ
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 17 with 1732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 17 by 3swan

He is not the manager 100% agree but bad decisions over the last few years have got us to where we are today. We managed to paper over the cracks and the 'myth' continued. We are what we are and I can't see any manager being able to turn the team around enough without at least 4 players, Will that money be made available, imo a big NO

Even there was significant money Bob won't be able to attract the right players. F*cked we are.
There'll be no money anyway so a moot point

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 17 with 1728 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 17 by Funko

Look at the team for Jesus sake. How many of our players will start in any of the bottom 3 teams.

Oh give it a rest. How many teams in the premier league or the championship or league one would employ our manager or any of our coaches. I'll tell you shall I? Not facking one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 17 with 1705 views3swan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 17 by RevJames

Wander around for 90 mins. Get tonked. Pocket £40k+

Ethically, how on earth can this be acceptable?

It's not but that's what many do in this over-hyped league, not just at our club.

There was a comment in the week that the Chinese league money will ruin football.

No comment about what the Sky Premier league has been doing for years
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 1683 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 17 by karnataka

Can't blame him at all. You can only bang your head on a wall so many times before it dawns on you that stopping is good idea. And this is just as painful.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:57]

Good post!!. I have been in exactly the same mindset as I only purchase match day tickets and have not bought one this season. That Man City game was my last to date also.

I've been told to go anyway as I'm local and enjoy the Gallows Humour from the crowd chanting (You greedy bastards isn't Gallows at all), but that isn't worth listening to for the price of a ticket and a pie.

I'd rather save it for when I go to Budapest in April.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 17:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024