Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone 20:59 - Dec 7 with 19696 viewsDarran

Just saying

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 16:06 - Dec 8 with 1647 viewsswan65split

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 15:11 - Dec 8 by Landore_Jack

LISTEN: ‘We need stability!’ — Bob Bradley safe as Swansea manager, chairman Huw Jenkins tells talkSPORT

http://talksport.com/football/listen-we-need-stability-bob-bradley-safe-swansea-
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 15:22]

SO the change in style of play in the last 24 months!!!! not the Swansea way you promised at the time? who made the appointment?
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 16:19 - Dec 8 with 1585 viewsmax936

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 15:11 - Dec 8 by Landore_Jack

LISTEN: ‘We need stability!’ — Bob Bradley safe as Swansea manager, chairman Huw Jenkins tells talkSPORT

http://talksport.com/football/listen-we-need-stability-bob-bradley-safe-swansea-
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 15:22]

Loosely translated the owners brought him in and said that he's staying, surely nobody can believe anything that idiot says anymore, he's just a glorIfield mouth piece for the yanks.
I haven't heard the interview, so was he put in an uncomfortable position with any of the questions if not why not?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 1521 viewsHeadmaster

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 16:19 - Dec 8 by max936

Loosely translated the owners brought him in and said that he's staying, surely nobody can believe anything that idiot says anymore, he's just a glorIfield mouth piece for the yanks.
I haven't heard the interview, so was he put in an uncomfortable position with any of the questions if not why not?

Basically Dean Saunders licked his arse and said we should be grateful we're in the Premier League in the first place, and that we shouldn't forget the success of Huw, Martin and co. He did ask Huw about not replacing Bony and selling Ashley though, which is something I suppose.
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 17:16 - Dec 8 with 1429 viewsLoyal

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 16:40 - Dec 8 by Headmaster

Basically Dean Saunders licked his arse and said we should be grateful we're in the Premier League in the first place, and that we shouldn't forget the success of Huw, Martin and co. He did ask Huw about not replacing Bony and selling Ashley though, which is something I suppose.

Thick fcktard is Dean, knows nothing about the club, jumping on the swans success in recent years. Said today that James Thomas scored in the last minute of the hull game to keep us in the league.
He's a fcking idiot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 17:29 - Dec 8 with 1388 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 14:25 - Dec 8 by AngelRangelQS

Firstly, I'm not defending Cooze or the Trust. I've been a big supporter of the Trust but I'm disappointed in their communication with the fans and with the seemingly little progress that appears to be being made (perhaps the latter is a symptom of the former). However...

Perhaps someone could explain to me what the Trust could have done to "keep an eye" on the board members who deliberately tried to hide things from them?

Hack their emails? Bug their houses? Waterboard them?

I'd also like someone to explain to me how being a pain in their arse would have helped anything.

I'm genuinely interested in what people think they could have done.

These people were guests in the Directors Boxes, we could've done some digging.

The Trust also didn't have a Directors position on the holding Company.

Cooze is best pals with Jenkins who we actively knew was looking to make a share sale and personal financial gain.

The Trust could've demanded more information as any potential deal would affect them or the club.

The Trust could have made a statement to fans about mysterious Americans visiting not long after a clear attempt by the now ex Board on a sale of their shares.

The Trust could've brought up in the monthly Club Board meetings they had suspicious about a new sale of shares as this would clearly affect their stake, the football club itself and the fans.

The Trust could've had brought reference to the old Shareholders Agreement and brought it to the public's attention.

The Trust could have asked publicly what was going on and whether the old Board had more intention on selling their shares and whether they planned to do this in secret and without the Trust's knowledge or them being a party to a new deal.

I feel like facking SCREAMING at this type of post and the Trusts pathetic attempt to absolve their incompetence

Huw Cooze was NEEDED by the old Board, he has become THE PIVOTAL MISTAKE in all this and he was kept in place by 12 weak people who were clearly afraid to make strong and difficult decisions.

Until this is recognised and properly dealt with the Trust can fack off as far as I'm concerned. Take Jim bloody White for example. He had a clear conflict of interest and it's been proven on here alone he lied to us but what's happened??? Nothing!!! He's still the bloody vice chairman..

The whole last 2 years stinks.

Ask yourself this mate.... Why do you think I pushed and pushed for the conflicts of interest to be dealt with??? Simply so we could have someone on the inside who would have been that absolute pain in the arse.

I'm fed up of reading these apologetic type posts. They have got us in this mess so it's about time we called it like it is!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 17:37 - Dec 8 with 1358 viewsLoyal

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 17:29 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

Cooze is best pals with Jenkins who we actively knew was looking to make a share sale and personal financial gain.

The Trust could've demanded more information as any potential deal would affect them or the club.

The Trust could have made a statement to fans about mysterious Americans visiting not long after a clear attempt by the now ex Board on a sale of their shares.

The Trust could've brought up in the monthly Club Board meetings they had suspicious about a new sale of shares as this would clearly affect their stake, the football club itself and the fans.

The Trust could've had brought reference to the old Shareholders Agreement and brought it to the public's attention.

The Trust could have asked publicly what was going on and whether the old Board had more intention on selling their shares and whether they planned to do this in secret and without the Trust's knowledge or them being a party to a new deal.

I feel like facking SCREAMING at this type of post and the Trusts pathetic attempt to absolve their incompetence

Huw Cooze was NEEDED by the old Board, he has become THE PIVOTAL MISTAKE in all this and he was kept in place by 12 weak people who were clearly afraid to make strong and difficult decisions.

Until this is recognised and properly dealt with the Trust can fack off as far as I'm concerned. Take Jim bloody White for example. He had a clear conflict of interest and it's been proven on here alone he lied to us but what's happened??? Nothing!!! He's still the bloody vice chairman..

Ask yourself this mate.... Why do you think I pushed and pushed for the conflicts of interest to be dealt with??? Simply so we could have someone on the inside who would have been that absolute pain in the arse.

I'm fed up of reading these apologetic type posts. They have got us in this mess so it's about time we called it like it is!!!!!

Exactly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 1271 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 17:29 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

There's nothing apologetic about it.

I totally agree with you on Cooze and have agreed from day 1 having someone with vested business interests as the SD is a huge conflict of interest so you're preaching to the converted there. I'd also agree that it was massively incompetent from the Trust. Even if Cooze was entirely blameless then even the illusion of the injustice was going to invite criticism.

I've also said that their communication with the fans is piss poor and still stuck in about 1997. Pathetic social media presence and I'm not aware of anything that's been said by the new SD yet who appears to me to be invisible. If they're not careful then come renewal time in the summer, they'll have about 10 members. I certainly won't be renewing at this rate and I've been a member most years since it began.

If the Trust were aware of visiting Americans then clearly questions should have been asked at the time. I wasn't aware that this was something the Trust knew about. If true, then indefensible.

In terms of Cooze being mates with them, in theory I don't think this is too much of an issue. At the end of the day if you were thinking of screwing your boss over, jumping ship and nicking all your current company's contacts, who are you more likely to tell? The work colleague you have a good relationship with or the jobsworth you don't? I personally think the SD role requires a wolf in sheeps clothing to lull them into a false sense of security, try and loosen some lips over a few drinks and then leak like f*ck. The trouble is it looks like underneath the sheeps clothing was nothing more than a sheep.

I suppose that leads me onto the more pertinent question of whether Cooze knew about it before it was revealed. It certainly seems very odd to me that he's still friends with people who've effectively screwed over him and the cause he apparently worked so hard for. Personally I'd never speak to the pricks again, let alone go to the game with them or drink with them... I guess people can draw their own conclusions from that but I'd wager we'll all end up with the same one.

Whilst I'm at it, has the Trust questionned the relationship? If not, why not?

I'm not sure what your arguments about the old shareholders agreement is because they didn't know about the new one until it was filed in August. Not banging on about it since then, however, is indefensible. Everyone in Swansea should know but I bet over half our ST Holders don't have a clue.

For what it's worth, in hindsight (and I know you've been saying it for years), the Trust and the fanbase as a whole probably all got washed up in the "for the fans by the fans" rhetoric of the last few years and never imagined it would come to this and should all shoulder some blame. However, the majority of the blame surely needs to be levelled at the sneaky outgoing and incoming shareholders who deliberately kept this from the Trust?
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:18 - Dec 8 with 1151 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 18:35 - Dec 8 by AngelRangelQS

There's nothing apologetic about it.

I totally agree with you on Cooze and have agreed from day 1 having someone with vested business interests as the SD is a huge conflict of interest so you're preaching to the converted there. I'd also agree that it was massively incompetent from the Trust. Even if Cooze was entirely blameless then even the illusion of the injustice was going to invite criticism.

I've also said that their communication with the fans is piss poor and still stuck in about 1997. Pathetic social media presence and I'm not aware of anything that's been said by the new SD yet who appears to me to be invisible. If they're not careful then come renewal time in the summer, they'll have about 10 members. I certainly won't be renewing at this rate and I've been a member most years since it began.

If the Trust were aware of visiting Americans then clearly questions should have been asked at the time. I wasn't aware that this was something the Trust knew about. If true, then indefensible.

In terms of Cooze being mates with them, in theory I don't think this is too much of an issue. At the end of the day if you were thinking of screwing your boss over, jumping ship and nicking all your current company's contacts, who are you more likely to tell? The work colleague you have a good relationship with or the jobsworth you don't? I personally think the SD role requires a wolf in sheeps clothing to lull them into a false sense of security, try and loosen some lips over a few drinks and then leak like f*ck. The trouble is it looks like underneath the sheeps clothing was nothing more than a sheep.

I suppose that leads me onto the more pertinent question of whether Cooze knew about it before it was revealed. It certainly seems very odd to me that he's still friends with people who've effectively screwed over him and the cause he apparently worked so hard for. Personally I'd never speak to the pricks again, let alone go to the game with them or drink with them... I guess people can draw their own conclusions from that but I'd wager we'll all end up with the same one.

Whilst I'm at it, has the Trust questionned the relationship? If not, why not?

I'm not sure what your arguments about the old shareholders agreement is because they didn't know about the new one until it was filed in August. Not banging on about it since then, however, is indefensible. Everyone in Swansea should know but I bet over half our ST Holders don't have a clue.

For what it's worth, in hindsight (and I know you've been saying it for years), the Trust and the fanbase as a whole probably all got washed up in the "for the fans by the fans" rhetoric of the last few years and never imagined it would come to this and should all shoulder some blame. However, the majority of the blame surely needs to be levelled at the sneaky outgoing and incoming shareholders who deliberately kept this from the Trust?

Yes I agree... They are dead to me and deserve all the genuine hatred that's coming their way and will continue to do so. They were the guardians of our city's football club and they had a duty to keep the Trust at the forefront of any negotiation that could take our destiny away from us.

Totally agree.

And your post is an excellent one actually, I saw your name pop up as last post and I expected to go back in with one arguing with you, but I can't, pretty much with anything.

If there's one thing, it's maybe the friendship of Cooze being handy as you're less likely to screw your mate etc.

I don't think Cooze was screwed over, does anyone really? The Trust are continually making statements to the tune of "if Cooze knew more then we don't know" blah blah blah...

I was told by someone that works at the club that doesn't want me to mention his name that he knew full well who the American guests were back in December 2015 - and he doesn't believe for one minute that the Trust didn't know, or at least suspect very strongly.

The Trust also know now that Cooze is still very friendly with the ex Directors. Bear in mind the Trust Board are also still very friendly with Cooze!! He's practically Stu's best mate, or at least they've been very close.

How does that work etc?

How can the Trust rule with an iron fist when they're so afraid of hurting each others feelings? But do you know why they're in this position? It's simply because they've manipulated the system so no new blood gets on board.

The Trust had every chance 2 years ago to review the Cooze situation. They knew back then amidst the constant barracking of pressure they were coming under that the conflict of interest was a lot worse than what was being mentioned. The Vice Chairman lied to us and said he gives all his time up and does this for absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry but being tied in with his printing business is bad enough but the remuneration on top put Cooze in the most untenable position possible - but what did the Trust do? They tried to play this down and left the worst possible person in charge at the worst possible time.

So who's fault is this? Because for me this is gross negligence at his highest level. Cooze has gone, his best mate is in his place and the same people that allowed him to carry on when the Club was sold from beneath us are still calling the bloody shots - or not as seems to be the case.

There is definitely a lot more that could have been done and I feel betrayed by them. By what they didn't do back then, but just as much for the constant excuse making and exonerating of themselves - it's making me sick!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:24 - Dec 8 with 1124 viewsDarran

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:18 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

Yes I agree... They are dead to me and deserve all the genuine hatred that's coming their way and will continue to do so. They were the guardians of our city's football club and they had a duty to keep the Trust at the forefront of any negotiation that could take our destiny away from us.

Totally agree.

And your post is an excellent one actually, I saw your name pop up as last post and I expected to go back in with one arguing with you, but I can't, pretty much with anything.

If there's one thing, it's maybe the friendship of Cooze being handy as you're less likely to screw your mate etc.

I don't think Cooze was screwed over, does anyone really? The Trust are continually making statements to the tune of "if Cooze knew more then we don't know" blah blah blah...

I was told by someone that works at the club that doesn't want me to mention his name that he knew full well who the American guests were back in December 2015 - and he doesn't believe for one minute that the Trust didn't know, or at least suspect very strongly.

The Trust also know now that Cooze is still very friendly with the ex Directors. Bear in mind the Trust Board are also still very friendly with Cooze!! He's practically Stu's best mate, or at least they've been very close.

How does that work etc?

How can the Trust rule with an iron fist when they're so afraid of hurting each others feelings? But do you know why they're in this position? It's simply because they've manipulated the system so no new blood gets on board.

The Trust had every chance 2 years ago to review the Cooze situation. They knew back then amidst the constant barracking of pressure they were coming under that the conflict of interest was a lot worse than what was being mentioned. The Vice Chairman lied to us and said he gives all his time up and does this for absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry but being tied in with his printing business is bad enough but the remuneration on top put Cooze in the most untenable position possible - but what did the Trust do? They tried to play this down and left the worst possible person in charge at the worst possible time.

So who's fault is this? Because for me this is gross negligence at his highest level. Cooze has gone, his best mate is in his place and the same people that allowed him to carry on when the Club was sold from beneath us are still calling the bloody shots - or not as seems to be the case.

There is definitely a lot more that could have been done and I feel betrayed by them. By what they didn't do back then, but just as much for the constant excuse making and exonerating of themselves - it's making me sick!!

You don't seem to be giving them much hatred though Christopher.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 1097 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:24 - Dec 8 by Darran

You don't seem to be giving them much hatred though Christopher.

How do you know that? How do you know what I'm giving anyone?

The Trust are the only body I can have any real influence over now, so I'm desperate for them to sort themselves out because they've been bastard hopeless.

As far as Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan go, I can't bear to think about them too much as they make me sick. As the weeks roll i'm confident you'll see these coming under some real heavy pressure - they're getting away with it for the minute as we're bottom of the league and these games are bigger than they will ever be.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:39 - Dec 8 with 1025 viewsDarran

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:30 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

The Trust are the only body I can have any real influence over now, so I'm desperate for them to sort themselves out because they've been bastard hopeless.

As far as Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan go, I can't bear to think about them too much as they make me sick. As the weeks roll i'm confident you'll see these coming under some real heavy pressure - they're getting away with it for the minute as we're bottom of the league and these games are bigger than they will ever be.

Oh ok. It's just as several people have said you're not saying much about them on here.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:41 - Dec 8 with 1013 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:39 - Dec 8 by Darran

Oh ok. It's just as several people have said you're not saying much about them on here.

No, it's mostly just you. That's what you do. I'm not facking thick.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:42 - Dec 8 with 1005 viewsLandore_Jack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:30 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

What about the Supporters Action Group? Will you be offering your support?

#backtojack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:43 - Dec 8 with 1000 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:42 - Dec 8 by Landore_Jack

What about the Supporters Action Group? Will you be offering your support?

I've been more involved in the other one mate and chipped in. But yeah, anything that will help.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:45 - Dec 8 with 990 viewsLandore_Jack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:43 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

I've been more involved in the other one mate and chipped in. But yeah, anything that will help.

Excellent.

#backtojack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:55 - Dec 8 with 952 viewsjacksfullaces

there is a sad irony that we have a supporters trust, but there appears the need to have supporters action groups at this time of crisis.

I'm not getting into the bitch fight that has developed between trust and certain fans, but it does feel that the trust (when the chips are down, as they have been for a couple of years) have not been able to exert the kind of pressure and scrutiny that I innocently thought they were capable of.

but ultimately they do (in the main, cooze aside) appear to have the fans best interests at heart, unlike the poison at the top.
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:58 - Dec 8 with 923 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:55 - Dec 8 by jacksfullaces

there is a sad irony that we have a supporters trust, but there appears the need to have supporters action groups at this time of crisis.

I'm not getting into the bitch fight that has developed between trust and certain fans, but it does feel that the trust (when the chips are down, as they have been for a couple of years) have not been able to exert the kind of pressure and scrutiny that I innocently thought they were capable of.

but ultimately they do (in the main, cooze aside) appear to have the fans best interests at heart, unlike the poison at the top.

This is a good post.

The Trust have no teeth and are hiding behind the fear of failure - ironic as that is.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 885 viewsswancity

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 20:41 - Dec 8 by TheResurrection

No, it's mostly just you. That's what you do. I'm not facking thick.

Ignore Prosser, not only is he a bit thick, but he doesn't address things honestly as he's more interested in keeping in with his co opted buddy's in the Trust.

Anyone who is prepared to air their true feelings as you do has my utmost respect. The world could do with more people like you as in my experience there are more devious manipulative cheats around than honest people. It's a shame that we didn't have such honesty at our Club. All of the excuses and lies involving people that you thought you could trust has surprised me but this is football at the highest level and this is what happens. People we trusted have turned into scum. I don't know any of them personally so have no axe to grind but I wouldn't mind betting that Cooze knew what was going on re club sale or at the very least, the very least, suspected it was happening. And chose to say nothing.

If the collective noun for a group of cheats running a football club is scum then that about sums it up. But next to nothing has been done in over six months and that is shameful. Now people seem afraid to upset others, afraid it will end friendships. Well, tough shit. It's the end of an era. Tony Petty seems like an angel by comparison.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:07 - Dec 8 with 860 viewsTheResurrection

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:01 - Dec 8 by swancity

Ignore Prosser, not only is he a bit thick, but he doesn't address things honestly as he's more interested in keeping in with his co opted buddy's in the Trust.

Anyone who is prepared to air their true feelings as you do has my utmost respect. The world could do with more people like you as in my experience there are more devious manipulative cheats around than honest people. It's a shame that we didn't have such honesty at our Club. All of the excuses and lies involving people that you thought you could trust has surprised me but this is football at the highest level and this is what happens. People we trusted have turned into scum. I don't know any of them personally so have no axe to grind but I wouldn't mind betting that Cooze knew what was going on re club sale or at the very least, the very least, suspected it was happening. And chose to say nothing.

If the collective noun for a group of cheats running a football club is scum then that about sums it up. But next to nothing has been done in over six months and that is shameful. Now people seem afraid to upset others, afraid it will end friendships. Well, tough shit. It's the end of an era. Tony Petty seems like an angel by comparison.

Cheers

Andrew Godden has guts coming on here and fronting up but he's doing as much harm than good, probably more harm.

Still now they allow the same structure to call the shots they've been getting wrong for years. This governance review takes the biscuit. It may carry a bit more weight or have a bit more meaning if the old guard who presided over this farcical mess weren't the ones bringing it in with a promise of change!!!

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:08 - Dec 8 with 857 viewsblueytheblue

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:03 - Dec 7 by NeathJack

Cue Bluey with his usual put down along the lines of "Well if it's on Twitter it must be true...."

Followed around 30 mins later by it actually being true

Well if it's on Twitter it must be true....

* Hopes the 30 minute rule applies to make you all happy *

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 837 viewsNeathJack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:08 - Dec 8 by blueytheblue

Well if it's on Twitter it must be true....

* Hopes the 30 minute rule applies to make you all happy *

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:16 - Dec 8 with 816 viewsJack11

As the Supporters Action Group is still in its infancy, may I recommend a name change? It will be known disdainfully as the SAG and will lose some of its credibility. We make an acronym out of everything these days and we're also in the era where branding is crucial for impact and kudos. The North Bank Alliance had NBA which worked well as it piggybacked on an existing and very well known brand - not suggesting that exact route but we need to rethink SAG. Just my view and I might be alone in thinking it.
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:39 - Dec 8 with 732 viewsmorningstar

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:16 - Dec 8 by Jack11

As the Supporters Action Group is still in its infancy, may I recommend a name change? It will be known disdainfully as the SAG and will lose some of its credibility. We make an acronym out of everything these days and we're also in the era where branding is crucial for impact and kudos. The North Bank Alliance had NBA which worked well as it piggybacked on an existing and very well known brand - not suggesting that exact route but we need to rethink SAG. Just my view and I might be alone in thinking it.

There is no name. It's a covert operation and we are going deep deep undercover. No one will know we exist until we strike the fatal blow. If you wish to join, sign up here.

www.deepestdarkestwebeverever.co.uk

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 704 viewsDJack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:39 - Dec 8 by morningstar

There is no name. It's a covert operation and we are going deep deep undercover. No one will know we exist until we strike the fatal blow. If you wish to join, sign up here.

www.deepestdarkestwebeverever.co.uk

I almost signed up...until I realised that it didn't say

deepest darkest web beaver

Sorry.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 703 viewsbritferry

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:16 - Dec 8 by Jack11

Supporters Harmonised Action Group ?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024