Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone 20:59 - Dec 7 with 19686 viewsDarran

Just saying

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:53 - Dec 7 with 1887 viewsStarsky

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 21:46 - Dec 7 by SwansNZ

Warnock, Pardew, Woy or Fat Sam — it certainly shows how low we’ve sunk, that we’d gladly take any of them over our current “coach”

We've become just another club a bad one at that.
We're the new Leeds United

It's just the internet, init.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:55 - Dec 7 with 1862 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:53 - Dec 7 by Starsky

We're worse than them. They've always been horrible. We were good and we gave it up, without a fight too. We're worse than our six fingered friends up the road.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 9:05]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:59 - Dec 7 with 1808 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:51 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

and trust.

You should stand.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:00 - Dec 7 with 1782 viewsStarsky

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:59 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

You should stand.

... in the naughty corner

It's just the internet, init.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:01 - Dec 7 with 1772 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 22:59 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

You should stand.

Yeah, glib as usual. Maybe you shouldn't.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:01 - Dec 7 with 1767 viewsSwanjaxs

It's like a shaun of the dead scenario ... where all the zombies are dressed from top to toe in dirty lids kits with Monk and Bartley the leading zombo's 😮😮😮
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 23:03]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:06 - Dec 7 with 1690 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:01 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, glib as usual. Maybe you shouldn't.

Probably not, but carping on the sidelines is easy. Believe it or not, the people on the Trust are taking the actions they think are best, and unconstructive comments get a bit old.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 1685 viewswestwalesed

Pleeeeeeeease let me wake up in the morning and this be true!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:12 - Dec 7 with 1623 viewsOldjack

Please let this be true ,I know Giggs is a bit of a kunt but he can't be any worse than Bob Blunder surely

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:13 - Dec 7 with 1607 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:06 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

Probably not, but carping on the sidelines is easy. Believe it or not, the people on the Trust are taking the actions they think are best, and unconstructive comments get a bit old.

Oh give it a rest. I pay my tenner and I'm entitled to a point of view. You put yourself on a pedestal so be prepared for feed back.

You're in no position to come on here and pontificate about how the club has gone backwards or is in disarray - what have you done besides collect subs and give smart arse responses?

It's one thing to bask in the reflected glory of a successful Premier League club but you're no f*cking use now are you?

"Old" by f*ck. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. FFS you'll be like Huw Cooze next talking about how hurt and upset you are.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:14 - Dec 7 with 1604 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:12 - Dec 7 by Oldjack

Please let this be true ,I know Giggs is a bit of a kunt but he can't be any worse than Bob Blunder surely

He could be. Completely unproven plus seems a bit of a dick.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:14 - Dec 7 with 1593 viewsLandore_Jack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:06 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

What is your opinion about the Supporters Action Group?

#backtojack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:16 - Dec 7 with 1576 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:14 - Dec 7 by Landore_Jack

What is your opinion about the Supporters Action Group?

Good luck to them.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:19 - Dec 7 with 1530 viewsmonmouth

Well the appointment of Bradley reminds me of the appointment of Dave Hockaday.

If we sack him and make another shit appointment then we are well on the road to being the same sort of joke that Cellino made of Leeds. It rarely works either (think Fulham/Cardiff) so much as I think Bradley is hopeless, and would like him never to have been appointed I think last summer's, and earlier, errors, plus those two decisions of FG and BB have already holed us below the waterline and we are inevitably sunk.

It makes me feel physically sick what has been wilfully thrown away, it really does.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:19 - Dec 7 with 1513 viewsperchrockjack

I'm in the trust too but I leave it all to the elected officials.

The fact I'm not inclined to sacrifice my time and or family time to deal with cocksucking internet warriors means I have a right to an opinion but not to insult decent people like Uxbridge who, god help him, has stuck his head above the parapet.

It's clear I don't have the temperament to be on any Trust such as ours as I'd get pretty obnoxious ...and in person ,not on net

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:21 - Dec 7 with 1488 viewsOldjack

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:14 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

He could be. Completely unproven plus seems a bit of a dick.

AH BUT KNOWS THE PREM INSIDE OUT now that's a plus even to a blind man

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:21 - Dec 7 with 1482 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:13 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

Oh give it a rest. I pay my tenner and I'm entitled to a point of view. You put yourself on a pedestal so be prepared for feed back.

You're in no position to come on here and pontificate about how the club has gone backwards or is in disarray - what have you done besides collect subs and give smart arse responses?

It's one thing to bask in the reflected glory of a successful Premier League club but you're no f*cking use now are you?

"Old" by f*ck. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. FFS you'll be like Huw Cooze next talking about how hurt and upset you are.

I'm entitled to my view too, which was I thought your comment was a bit snarky.

The Trust doesn't hire the managers, or sign the players. Never has, never was supposed to. I'd apologise for having the temerity for posting my view on what the club needs to do, but Im not particularly arsed. Glad you've paid your tenner but it doesn't mean youre entitled to be an arse.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:25 - Dec 7 with 1446 viewsairedale

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:19 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Well the appointment of Bradley reminds me of the appointment of Dave Hockaday.

If we sack him and make another shit appointment then we are well on the road to being the same sort of joke that Cellino made of Leeds. It rarely works either (think Fulham/Cardiff) so much as I think Bradley is hopeless, and would like him never to have been appointed I think last summer's, and earlier, errors, plus those two decisions of FG and BB have already holed us below the waterline and we are inevitably sunk.

It makes me feel physically sick what has been wilfully thrown away, it really does.

What's gone though Monny? There'll always be Swansea City football club.
Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:25 - Dec 7 with 1435 viewsUxbridge

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:19 - Dec 7 by perchrockjack

The fact I'm not inclined to sacrifice my time and or family time to deal with cocksucking internet warriors means I have a right to an opinion but not to insult decent people like Uxbridge who, god help him, has stuck his head above the parapet.

It's clear I don't have the temperament to be on any Trust such as ours as I'd get pretty obnoxious ...and in person ,not on net

Oh I dunno Rich, it takes all sorts.

It's been a funny old week. Work has been utterly mental so am a bit out of the loop on things. Missed the AGM because the project overrun, but hear it was a good evening. Still, nice to see some things remain constant.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:27 - Dec 7 with 1401 viewsmax936

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:21 - Dec 7 by Oldjack

AH BUT KNOWS THE PREM INSIDE OUT now that's a plus even to a blind man

No no and no OJ, I appreciate what you've said, but Giggs Manager of our Club not for me, Jenkins wanted him before Bob though so if Bob as gone he may get his wish unfortunately, but he won't come here without money to spend and didn't he say that we didn't match his ambitions?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:29 - Dec 7 with 1380 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:19 - Dec 7 by perchrockjack

A perfect example of the sycophancy that got us in to this mess.

Cocksucker.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:35 - Dec 7 with 1298 viewsmonmouth

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:25 - Dec 7 by airedale

What's gone though Monny? There'll always be Swansea City football club.

What's gone? Everything that we thought we were building as a beacon of co-operation and an escape from the usual scummy football club model over a period of fourteen bloody years. Everything that was in any way unique. In short most things that I've held dear about our club. All turned out to be built on a lie by a bunch of liars led by a chief liar.

I thought the days of all the crap we are seeing now, on and off the pitch, had gone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:38 - Dec 7 with 1273 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:21 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

I'm entitled to my view too, which was I thought your comment was a bit snarky.

The Trust doesn't hire the managers, or sign the players. Never has, never was supposed to. I'd apologise for having the temerity for posting my view on what the club needs to do, but Im not particularly arsed. Glad you've paid your tenner but it doesn't mean youre entitled to be an arse.

Yeah cos when you say it it's a point of view, when I say it I'm an arse.

Pretty much sums it up. Do something isit? Suppose there's no need when internet dickheads of the likes of Perch have got your back.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:41 - Dec 7 with 1244 viewsItchySphincter

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:35 - Dec 7 by monmouth

What's gone? Everything that we thought we were building as a beacon of co-operation and an escape from the usual scummy football club model over a period of fourteen bloody years. Everything that was in any way unique. In short most things that I've held dear about our club. All turned out to be built on a lie by a bunch of liars led by a chief liar.

I thought the days of all the crap we are seeing now, on and off the pitch, had gone.

See you won't like this but it could be interpreted that you are commenting on the trust with that there statement, if you were snarky like.

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:46 - Dec 7 with 1205 viewsairedale

Rumour on twitter that Bobs gone on 23:35 - Dec 7 by monmouth

People get tired though, and if you've got a chance of winning the lottery you're gonna take it. Clubs should be owned by the folks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024