Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 22:14 - Aug 9 with 3043 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 9:43]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:38 - Aug 9 with 2938 viewsmax936

Never heard of him, but I will say its a massive step up to the Premier League from the American League, he may have the talent, but he'd need some nurturing before being thrust into the Premier League that's assuming that scout etc see's somin in him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:42 - Aug 9 with 2917 viewsveng9

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:38 - Aug 9 by max936

Never heard of him, but I will say its a massive step up to the Premier League from the American League, he may have the talent, but he'd need some nurturing before being thrust into the Premier League that's assuming that scout etc see's somin in him.

Plays in the German league.
John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:42 - Aug 9 with 2907 viewskyswans

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:38 - Aug 9 by max936

Plays in Germany for Hertha. Their best CB last season.
John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:44 - Aug 9 with 2892 viewsforkbeard

Decent centre back and seems to be improving.
German mother, American father.

Was funny when he did this to Ghana

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:53 - Aug 9 with 2826 viewsmax936

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 22:42 - Aug 9 by veng9

Plays in the German league.

Oops, what a moby

As you were folks

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 23:06 - Aug 10 with 2500 viewsskippyjack

Now Williams has signed for the Toffees.. I have watched him play twice for the USA.. and once for Hertha.. He is a superb CB.. and with our American owners and Landon Donovan.. We should seriously consider him as an option.. he's strong in the air, and strong.

Hertha would want 13 million+ euros though

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 23:14 - Aug 10 with 2458 viewsMagicDaps

We can opt for a non homegrown player, but if we do it limits our squad size to 24. It's not that big an issue if we decide to make just the one new signing, other than removing Marvin Emnes and Gerhard Tremmel from our squad but longer term we need to address this issue.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 00:13 - Aug 12 with 2234 viewsshenleymun

Newspapers were wetting their pants over him during the Copa America

Worth bumping this up in case HJ sees it and has a look
Login to get fewer ads

John Brooks - Quality American Centre Half on 00:15 - Aug 12 with 2229 viewsnyc_swans

Hertha Berlin won't give him up for a price that Swans would be able to afford. I heard 20M+.

immense player. best USA has to offer at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024