Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday 23:19 - Jun 13 with 8529 viewsepaul

Wilshire claims they are better than us. Bellamy shoots him down

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/craig-bellamy-buries-j
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 9:17]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:14 - Jun 14 with 1521 viewsjack247

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:02 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Woy would start with Joe, Bale and Ramsey because he only picks players who play for big clubs. Danny ward would be in the squad too.

Joe doesn't get in the Liverpool team when Milner and Henderson are fit. They are both available to Roy. Ramsey would have been a shoo-in a couple of years ago when he looked like Lampard on acid. He wouldn't now.

By that token are we also assuming Willians wouldn't get near the team?
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:21 - Jun 14 with 1508 viewsjack247

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 11:09 - Jun 14 by jasper_T

Absolutely. No way Joe or Ramsey would miss out based on the big club shite he called up.

Dele Alli, Eric Dier (Spurs)
Ross Barkley (Everton)
Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, James Milner (Liverpool)
Raheem Sterling (Man City)
Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Fair enough, no one from Crystsl Palace or West Brom

An out of form Ramsey and Joe as a Liverpool squad player would get in the team ahead of them? I doubt they would even make the plane.
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 11:59 - Jun 14 with 1471 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:41 - Jun 14 by trampie

Ramsey is a better midfielder than anything England have got.

nonsense

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:02 - Jun 14 with 1470 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 10:03 - Jun 14 by JBT95

Williams, Allen, Ramsey and Bale would walk into their XI for sure.

The only stand out starting England XI or so players that could come into Wales' XI would be any of their 5 strikers.

Allen can't even get in ahead of Milner or Hendersen when both fit for Liverpool, and that's under Rodgers and Klopp

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 12:14 - Jun 14 with 1442 viewstomdickharry

They will have more chances than us its who converts then that counts,can't see us keeping them out for the full 90min,draw at best.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1431 viewsSwaneeRiver

That moron Warnock said yesterday that apart from Bale, there is no one in the Wales team that would touch what England had to offer.
Does he not know that "Our Ash" has been seeing off the best players in the PL for the last five seasons, whilst Joe Allen, Ben Davies, Neil Taylor also play at the same level ?
The days of Wales being made up of mostly lower league players are long past.
One draw against an ordinary Russian side and they are World beaters again.
I pray we get at least a draw against them and show how ordinary they are
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:28 - Jun 14 with 1424 viewsSwaneeRiver

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:12 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

Combined XI from sat

Hart
Walker Williams Smalling Rose
Rooney Dier
Sterling Alli. Bale
Kane

Is that the same Sterling that was on the bench for Man City at the Liberty recently ?
As many teams have found out at the Liberty, being better players doesn't mean they are the better team
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:29 - Jun 14 with 1423 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:28 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

Is that the same Sterling that was on the bench for Man City at the Liberty recently ?
As many teams have found out at the Liberty, being better players doesn't mean they are the better team

yes the very same.

Login to get fewer ads

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:33 - Jun 14 with 1409 viewsjack247

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:28 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

Who would you play ahead of him?
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:43 - Jun 14 with 1396 viewsjasper_T

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:02 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

Allen can't even get in ahead of Milner or Hendersen when both fit for Liverpool, and that's under Rodgers and Klopp

Where did this myth that Klopp likes Joe come from? He very clearly doesn't rate him.
Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:48 - Jun 14 with 1388 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:43 - Jun 14 by jasper_T

Where did this myth that Klopp likes Joe come from? He very clearly doesn't rate him.

exactly, thats why hes available to leave and they are not renewing his contract.

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:49 - Jun 14 with 1385 viewsmonmouth

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 12:43 - Jun 14 by jasper_T

Probably because he played him when absolutely everyone else was injured. Except when he didn't even bother doing that.

I like Joe. Liverpool are too big for him though, he's swamped and it will get worse. Klopp will be spending in those midfield positions heavily and soon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 14:48 - Jun 14 with 1309 viewsFlashberryjack

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 08:11 - Jun 14 by shandyjack

9 out of their XI would walk into our team, you can't deny they have a far better squad in terms of ability but hopefully our team work and effort will surpass theirs to give us a slight edge. However I can only see a defeat 2-0 or 3-1

What a pessimistic f*cker you are........sadly I agree with you.

Lets hope that someone has the need to re-post this after the game, and we both end up looking like nobs.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 14:49 - Jun 14 with 1301 viewssa3swan

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 09:56 - Jun 14 by LeonisGod

It would be close. But I think at the moment, yes he possibly just edges is. Ali has the potential to be every bit as good but is still raw.

Wilshite is talking out of his arse. It's this arrogance that p1sses everyone off about the English and then they wonder why everyone dislikes them.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Wales have the better team, better work ethic, better team spirit. They have the best player. But they also have 3 or 4 areas of the pitch where the quality isn't there.

It's going to be close.

Not sure I agree with the English arrogance comment. Mouthy Wilshere excepted, all I've heard from fans and media is that it's going to be a tight game and difficult to call.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 14:57 - Jun 14 with 1285 viewsswanduck

I am very excited for this match. I have a day off on Friday so am going to make a proper effort to find a sports bar and enjoy, will be the first game of football I have watched in forever.

I am half and half and make no apologies for supporting and wanting both teams to do well. I will be hoping for an England victory on Thursday but will wearing my Wales shirt (don't have an England one). If Wales had lost or drawn their first match and England had won I would be wanting Wales to win, just want both sides to qualify.

Before I have never been too fussed on international football and usually at international tournaments I back the team I think is the best. This year it is a little different with Wales qualifying and also being so far away from home I guess I feel a bit more affection towards my home nations. :)
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:01 - Jun 14 with 1200 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:17 - Jun 14 with 1170 viewstrampie

Heard that Liverpool's players aren't good enough to accommodate Allen's style of play.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 15:18]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:19 - Jun 14 with 1162 viewsmonmouth

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 14:57 - Jun 14 by swanduck

I am very excited for this match. I have a day off on Friday so am going to make a proper effort to find a sports bar and enjoy, will be the first game of football I have watched in forever.

I am half and half and make no apologies for supporting and wanting both teams to do well. I will be hoping for an England victory on Thursday but will wearing my Wales shirt (don't have an England one). If Wales had lost or drawn their first match and England had won I would be wanting Wales to win, just want both sides to qualify.

Before I have never been too fussed on international football and usually at international tournaments I back the team I think is the best. This year it is a little different with Wales qualifying and also being so far away from home I guess I feel a bit more affection towards my home nations. :)

Do you have a day off on Thursday as well ducks?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:21 - Jun 14 with 1158 viewstrampie

Heard Bale said no England players were good enough to get in the Wales team.

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:46 - Jun 14 with 1133 viewsshandyjack

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:21 - Jun 14 by trampie

that Harry Kane has nothing on HRK or Vokes

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 16:16 - Jun 14 with 1111 viewshammy

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 12:14 - Jun 14 by tomdickharry

They will have more chances than us its who converts then that counts,can't see us keeping them out for the full 90min,draw at best.

Let's hope we put in a performance like Belgium at home in the qualifiers and we get the same result ;)

If we can get an early goal then it's going to be a cracker ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 16:22 - Jun 14 with 1100 viewsbuilthjack

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:21 - Jun 14 by trampie

I would start 3 or 4 England players in a joint line up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 1100 viewsswanduck

Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 15:19 - Jun 14 by monmouth

Do you have a day off on Thursday as well ducks?

no but the match is on 9pm Thuesday my time and I finish work at 8.
Ingerlund ramping it up for Thursday on 16:26 - Jun 14 with 1092 viewsHighjack

I've just looked at the rules and apparently none of the Welsh squad including bale could get into the England squad because they've all got caps for Wales.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 16:36 - Jun 14 with 1076 viewsSwaneeRiver

Ingerlaud ramping it up for Thursday on 14:49 - Jun 14 by sa3swan

Not sure I agree with the English arrogance comment. Mouthy Wilshere excepted, all I've heard from fans and media is that it's going to be a tight game and difficult to call.

Guess you haven't been listening to Talkshite then - TBH I don't know why I do ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024