Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're you at today's game? 22:26 - Mar 19 with 4315 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

If so, any you were one of the boo boys why don't you just all go and f@ck off, call yourself fans..... my @rse?

Our manager said that we have 8 cup finals left from now till the end of the season, well if that was cup final support then you ough to be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes everyone is entitled to show their feeling but come on "why get on the players backs when the game is in motion".

Let the game finish and then show you're feelings.

There are thousands of fans who would love the chance to cheer the team on no matter what, so please give yours up for the benefit of the club.

There have been 2 fans in the East Stand (you know who you are) who have been ranting, raving and swearing nearly all season; we get an important game today where the team needed every fan behind them but guess what, yes they ranted and raved yet again.

I thought to myself i've had enough of this so I gave them a few choice words and guess what, they never murmured for the rest of the game.

But at the end they were punching the air with joy, what a bunch of tw@ts.

So the next time that you board your Valley bus please ask your driver to take you to a ground nearer to your own home, then you can enjoy your own brand of football and join the Slade haters, oh and there's plenty of spare seats so that you can choose your new friends.....😠😠😠

We're you at today's game? on 15:31 - Mar 20 with 1036 viewsTrundle10

We're you at today's game? on 15:03 - Mar 20 by marchamjack

You can't boo

You can't leave early

You can't go down 5 minutes before ht to get a drink

You can't criticise until the game is finished

You can't live in the Valleys

Never mind the poor players, it's hard enough being a fan these days!

Top post. Made me chuckle anyway :-)
We're you at today's game? on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 988 viewsairedale

I was at the match today, in my seat in the West stand. I didn't boo or anything, but must confess that at one stage, I almost shouted out 'come on chaps for goodness sake!'

I didn't though.
We're you at today's game? on 21:46 - Mar 20 with 867 viewsAndy1300

When I watched the game back on the TiVO box, I was quite surprised when I heard the boos.

I can honestly say that I didn't hear it at the game.

Personally, I never boo, or leave early, or go for a pint 7 mins before half time, or live in the valleys

Number 1 team in Wales

We're you at today's game? on 22:15 - Mar 20 with 846 viewstaffpunk

You keep those glory hunting supporters from the 'Valleys' with you, we don't want them thanks. They'll soon go back to 'supporting' Liverpool/Man u/Chelsea etc...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

We're you at today's game? on 23:15 - Mar 20 with 815 viewsMillJack

We're you at today's game? on 23:27 - Mar 19 by alwaysblackandwhite

Why do you ask?

Because you're describing an incident that took place near me. No need to be defensive!
We're you at today's game? on 18:47 - Mar 21 with 703 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

We're you at today's game? on 23:15 - Mar 20 by MillJack

Because you're describing an incident that took place near me. No need to be defensive!

I'm not being defensive at all, I just wanted to know why you were asking that's all, but now that you've explained your reason.. no, it wasn't me but isn't it odd that there were several prats causing problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024