Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're you at today's game? 22:26 - Mar 19 with 4292 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

If so, any you were one of the boo boys why don't you just all go and f@ck off, call yourself fans..... my @rse?

Our manager said that we have 8 cup finals left from now till the end of the season, well if that was cup final support then you ough to be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes everyone is entitled to show their feeling but come on "why get on the players backs when the game is in motion".

Let the game finish and then show you're feelings.

There are thousands of fans who would love the chance to cheer the team on no matter what, so please give yours up for the benefit of the club.

There have been 2 fans in the East Stand (you know who you are) who have been ranting, raving and swearing nearly all season; we get an important game today where the team needed every fan behind them but guess what, yes they ranted and raved yet again.

I thought to myself i've had enough of this so I gave them a few choice words and guess what, they never murmured for the rest of the game.

But at the end they were punching the air with joy, what a bunch of tw@ts.

So the next time that you board your Valley bus please ask your driver to take you to a ground nearer to your own home, then you can enjoy your own brand of football and join the Slade haters, oh and there's plenty of spare seats so that you can choose your new friends.....😠😠😠

We're you at today's game? on 22:32 - Mar 19 with 3360 viewsdobjack2

Agree not to get on the backs of the players during the game.

Tend to vent my frustrations after the game but not by booing. Don't kick cats or dogs either.
We're you at today's game? on 22:38 - Mar 19 with 3313 viewsDafyddHuw

We knew they'd played badly first half. They knew they'd played badly.
They could either have a friendly arm around the shoulder or have their noses rubbed in it.
Booing was rubbing their noses in it.
It never helps.

Never, ever boo your team. Just don't.
It shouldn't even need saying.
We're you at today's game? on 22:47 - Mar 19 with 3276 viewsshandyjack

Ohh yes let's clap off a team that have played like a bunch of Minges in the half and tell them let's play like that second half we don't really mind if we go down. How bout you sand f righteous fans piss off

Poll: Expectation for the season

We're you at today's game? on 22:51 - Mar 19 with 3259 viewsAngelRangelQS

There's not thousands of fans who'd love to come every week. Surely that's obvious by now
We're you at today's game? on 22:53 - Mar 19 with 3246 viewsDarran

We're you at today's game? on 22:51 - Mar 19 by AngelRangelQS

There's not thousands of fans who'd love to come every week. Surely that's obvious by now

Not to each a relegation battle there isn't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We're you at today's game? on 23:13 - Mar 19 with 3171 viewsMillJack

Do you sit in the East with your son? In line with the halfway line?
We're you at today's game? on 23:27 - Mar 19 with 3132 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

We're you at today's game? on 23:13 - Mar 19 by MillJack

Do you sit in the East with your son? In line with the halfway line?

Why do you ask?
We're you at today's game? on 23:36 - Mar 19 with 3101 viewsraynor94

We're you at today's game? on 23:27 - Mar 19 by alwaysblackandwhite

Why do you ask?

Where are these thousands of fans?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

We're you at today's game? on 23:43 - Mar 19 with 3080 viewsmax936

I was disappointed with our performance in the first half, but booing ffs what's that all about, a better side than Villa would have been a couple of goals to the good at half time for me, think we had that one header/shoulder on target all game and we scored from it, I'm not going to criticise Guidolin, but I feel we had more about us recently before today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We're you at today's game? on 00:12 - Mar 20 with 3018 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We're you at today's game? on 23:43 - Mar 19 by max936

I was disappointed with our performance in the first half, but booing ffs what's that all about, a better side than Villa would have been a couple of goals to the good at half time for me, think we had that one header/shoulder on target all game and we scored from it, I'm not going to criticise Guidolin, but I feel we had more about us recently before today.

Our line up invited the worst team in the PL to dominate us. Perhaps they were booing Guidolin, not the team

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We're you at today's game? on 00:12 - Mar 20 with 3016 viewsdobjack2

We're you at today's game? on 22:47 - Mar 19 by shandyjack

Ohh yes let's clap off a team that have played like a bunch of Minges in the half and tell them let's play like that second half we don't really mind if we go down. How bout you sand f righteous fans piss off

I won't clap them off if they are poor but I won't boo them off either.

I just criticise them at half time/full time with mates as we discuss where it is going/went wrong.

I think it would be far more constructive if there was a direct feed from the concourses - a sort of fanzone- in the home stands into the dressing room at half time. I'm sure that it would help the half time tactical discussion between the coaching staff and players.

[note to self if you've been on the cider for a while it may be a good idea to keep cunning plans to yourself until You sober up]
We're you at today's game? on 00:23 - Mar 20 with 2987 viewsjackportis

We're you at today's game? on 00:12 - Mar 20 by dobjack2

I won't clap them off if they are poor but I won't boo them off either.

I just criticise them at half time/full time with mates as we discuss where it is going/went wrong.

I think it would be far more constructive if there was a direct feed from the concourses - a sort of fanzone- in the home stands into the dressing room at half time. I'm sure that it would help the half time tactical discussion between the coaching staff and players.

[note to self if you've been on the cider for a while it may be a good idea to keep cunning plans to yourself until You sober up]

So from what I gather then. If the team hasn't played well go to total silence and freak them out.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

We're you at today's game? on 06:50 - Mar 20 with 2888 viewsjack247

Couldn't agree with the op more. I never boo or walk out because we are losing, but can quite understand fans doing it in games like the hiding from Leicester. That was embarrassing. To do it at half time when we are 0-0 is pathetic, no matter how badly we are playing.

Yesterday was a massive result. It doesn't matter how we got there. Far better than losing a cracker 4-3.
We're you at today's game? on 08:26 - Mar 20 with 2816 viewsdobjack2

We're you at today's game? on 00:23 - Mar 20 by jackportis

So from what I gather then. If the team hasn't played well go to total silence and freak them out.

Each to their own.

If they have played poorly they know it and they don't need me to tell them.
We're you at today's game? on 08:32 - Mar 20 with 2797 viewsLoyal

We're you at today's game? on 23:36 - Mar 19 by raynor94

Where are these thousands of fans?

All over the world mate,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We're you at today's game? on 09:27 - Mar 20 with 2739 viewsSwaneeRiver

Yes I was there watched both halves in their entirety.
Didn't applaud first half, but would certainly not join in with all the pathetic booing.
At the end I applauded the result, even though overall I felt that we had made hard work of what should have been on paper our easiest game this season
We're you at today's game? on 09:44 - Mar 20 with 2690 viewstherealme

It's popular to boo these days. Why anyone would want to create a negative atmosphere, very strange.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

We're you at today's game? on 11:35 - Mar 20 with 2602 viewsandrew

It seems these days you have to follow planet swans rules to be a swans fan, if you're not like some of the numpties on here then you're not a proper fan.

People who pay good money to watch full international footballers on 30-60k a week struggle to play football against one of the worst teams in premier league history, they have every right. You follow your team through tough times, these aren't 'tough times' these are lazy performances from big shots.

We finished 8th last year just to remind everyone, and we've strengthened the team, so if paying customers expect more and don't get it then expect them to voice their frustration, it has *** all to do with you.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

We're you at today's game? on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 2586 viewsGretsch

Is that the father and daughter duo. Always negative took foul mouthed pair.
We're you at today's game? on 11:54 - Mar 20 with 2563 viewsTrundle10

alwaysblackandwhite..... Who the fuk are you?

Where are you from then? "get back on your Valleys bus" suggests you see some fans as outsiders? is this the case?
We're you at today's game? on 12:11 - Mar 20 with 2538 viewsmax936

We're you at today's game? on 00:12 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Our line up invited the worst team in the PL to dominate us. Perhaps they were booing Guidolin, not the team

Brynnie, anyone that cares about the Swans and has been through the trials and tribulations with them wouldn't boo in a month of Sundays, Guidolin made a mistake before the game Ko though by saying that the game was a Cup Final, the players were/knew the pressure on the game without the Manger emphasizing it, for me anyway.

We score a goal and then look to defend it Villa would have crumbled if we had got the second, you could see their heads drop after we scored, but what did we do, settle back and passed the ball on the halfway line and then back and they grew in confidence, defending from the front is the best defence and keep the opo away from our goal [unless Barrow was injured or carrying a knock I couldn't understand that substitution} we don't seem to learn from situations [confidence and lack of maybe] look at Brom and Palace games, we got away with it, but we look virtually safe now, so perhaps we can now relax and play some football and get the enjoyment back in the team.

Kingsley looks a great prospect, but either he lacks a bit of pace or probably was afraid to stretch his legs in case he got caught out at the back, but the lad was on his own and had virtually no cover all game.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 12:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We're you at today's game? on 12:13 - Mar 20 with 2530 viewsStarsky

We're you at today's game? on 12:11 - Mar 20 by max936

Brynnie, anyone that cares about the Swans and has been through the trials and tribulations with them wouldn't boo in a month of Sundays, Guidolin made a mistake before the game Ko though by saying that the game was a Cup Final, the players were/knew the pressure on the game without the Manger emphasizing it, for me anyway.

We score a goal and then look to defend it Villa would have crumbled if we had got the second, you could see their heads drop after we scored, but what did we do, settle back and passed the ball on the halfway line and then back and they grew in confidence, defending from the front is the best defence and keep the opo away from our goal [unless Barrow was injured or carrying a knock I couldn't understand that substitution} we don't seem to learn from situations [confidence and lack of maybe] look at Brom and Palace games, we got away with it, but we look virtually safe now, so perhaps we can now relax and play some football and get the enjoyment back in the team.

Kingsley looks a great prospect, but either he lacks a bit of pace or probably was afraid to stretch his legs in case he got caught out at the back, but the lad was on his own and had virtually no cover all game.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 12:35]

Excellent post Steve

It's just the internet, init.

We're you at today's game? on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 2444 viewsKrisP

We're you at today's game? on 11:35 - Mar 20 by andrew

It seems these days you have to follow planet swans rules to be a swans fan, if you're not like some of the numpties on here then you're not a proper fan.

People who pay good money to watch full international footballers on 30-60k a week struggle to play football against one of the worst teams in premier league history, they have every right. You follow your team through tough times, these aren't 'tough times' these are lazy performances from big shots.

We finished 8th last year just to remind everyone, and we've strengthened the team, so if paying customers expect more and don't get it then expect them to voice their frustration, it has *** all to do with you.

Are these "numpties" the ones that DON'T boo at half time or regularly call our own players "c***s" for misplacing a pass etc?

And no-one is saying you don't have a "right" to hurl whatever abuse you want at the team we all apparently support. Just that it isn't constructive or helpful to anyone.
We're you at today's game? on 14:32 - Mar 20 with 2415 viewsSwaneeRiver

We're you at today's game? on 14:17 - Mar 20 by KrisP

Are these "numpties" the ones that DON'T boo at half time or regularly call our own players "c***s" for misplacing a pass etc?

And no-one is saying you don't have a "right" to hurl whatever abuse you want at the team we all apparently support. Just that it isn't constructive or helpful to anyone.

Actually you don't have the "right" as if you do you can be subject to a banning order:

A football banning order will be imposed in relation to violence or disorder at football matches. Violence is defined by the Act as meaning violence against persons or property including threatening violence and doing anything which endangers the life of any person.

Disorder is said to include the following behaviour:

Stirring up hatred against a group of persons defined by colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origins or against an individual as a member of such a group
Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour

Displaying any writing or other thing which is threatening, abusive or insulting

The definitions of violence and disorder by the Act are not restricted to violence or disorder connected with football.
The important phrase pertinent to this post is "abusive" - IMO calling someone a "Spanish C**t" or similar is abusive, as well as racist.
Lucky for football fans it isn't implemented on a regular basis
We're you at today's game? on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 2379 viewsmarchamjack

You can't boo

You can't leave early

You can't go down 5 minutes before ht to get a drink

You can't criticise until the game is finished

You can't live in the Valleys

Never mind the poor players, it's hard enough being a fan these days!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024