Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions 08:12 - Jan 22 with 3253 viewsTJB

I know it means sweet fa but all four of them have predicted us to be relegated.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10137591/premier-league-relegation-

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:17 - Jan 22 with 3222 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And they'd be right at this moment in time .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:33 - Jan 22 with 3154 viewsnantywatcher

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:17 - Jan 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not Le Tiss!!
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:36 - Jan 22 with 3131 viewsKilkennyjack

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:17 - Jan 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

And this moment in time is way better than it was under Monk. We had lost our way completely. Under Curt we are back playing good football and the spirit is back. Down to the new Don now. 6 wins ? 5 wins and some draws ? Think we can do it just......but very close.

Beware of the Risen People

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:39 - Jan 22 with 3113 viewsGriffting

Love the in depth analysis which helps them come to these predictions.
Jesus.
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:49 - Jan 22 with 3070 viewsblaine_scfc

Surprised how many of them are tipping Watford the drop or to struggle.

No chance.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 8:50]
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 09:14 - Jan 22 with 2977 viewsPapaLazarou

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:49 - Jan 22 by blaine_scfc

No chance.

This Saturday is a big game for them. They really need to win or avoid defeat at least against Newcastle at home. Yeah they've got Villa and Sunderland to come at home, but those are the last 2 home games for them. Could be make or break...
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 09:35 - Jan 22 with 2900 viewsTJB

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:33 - Jan 22 by nantywatcher

Not Le Tiss!!

I think they've got Le Tiss's prediction wrong at the end because in his analysis he names Swansea to go down
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 2889 viewsStarsky

At this moment in time, you and they'd be wrong.
We're 17th

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 12:05 - Jan 22 with 2743 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 08:49 - Jan 22 by blaine_scfc

No chance.

that won't happen at all .it would be a monumental fall .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 12:56 - Jan 22 with 2650 viewshammy

Let them keep thinking that we're doomed ;) Just love the way that everyone thinks the barcodes are safe, when they're still in the bottom three and are basically a basket case of a club. Let's see how they get on in the next few games.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 13:10 - Jan 22 with 2603 viewsSwanseajill

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 09:37 - Jan 22 by Starsky

At this moment in time, you and they'd be wrong.
We're 17th

I agree. The only way is up for us.Hopefully the energy is back to normal and the team spirit is recovering.

We as fans,who unlike these pundits who never see a live game won't feel the atmosphere of change that we have felt. Or should I say...speaking for myself... I have felt at the last few games.
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 10:14 - Jan 23 with 2426 viewsStarsky

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 13:10 - Jan 22 by Swanseajill

I agree. The only way is up for us.Hopefully the energy is back to normal and the team spirit is recovering.

We as fans,who unlike these pundits who never see a live game won't feel the atmosphere of change that we have felt. Or should I say...speaking for myself... I have felt at the last few games.

They are probably looking at the lack of solid transfer activity and just generalising the rest of our 'situation'.
I've experienced the relegation years of 1973, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1996 & 2001
In every one of those years I just felt/knew we were doomed. We weren't competing and generally the fans gave up and went away in their droves.
We played on Monday night, Televised live and still sold out.
Back in 1982/83, despite our star players and no live footy to distract us, we barely averaged 11,000 that season.
The crowd, the players and the new manager seemingly galvanised to steer us away from the bottom 3.
We will pull through, I just feel it. Just like the great escape of 2003.
We've never beaten Everton have we?
It's the Swansea way... Can we upset the applecart again today?

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 11:24 - Jan 23 with 2347 viewsJACKARSE

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 10:14 - Jan 23 by Starsky

They are probably looking at the lack of solid transfer activity and just generalising the rest of our 'situation'.
In every one of those years I just felt/knew we were doomed. We weren't competing and generally the fans gave up and went away in their droves.
Back in 1982/83, despite our star players and no live footy to distract us, we barely averaged 11,000 that season.
The crowd, the players and the new manager seemingly galvanised to steer us away from the bottom 3.

Or maybe tomorrow ....
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 14:56 - Jan 23 with 2212 views3swan

What a difference a day makes

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/23/paul-merson-makes-comical-u-turn-now-backs-
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 15:30 - Jan 23 with 2174 viewsPhil_S

Considering "at this moment in time" we are not in the bottom 3 I struggle to understand that

At this moment in time they would be wrong. They may be right at the end of the season
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 2095 viewsStarsky

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 15:30 - Jan 23 by Phil_S

Considering "at this moment in time" we are not in the bottom 3 I struggle to understand that

At this moment in time they would be wrong. They may be right at the end of the season

I'm sure I said the same thing earlier...
This

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 17:59 - Jan 23 with 2008 viewsPhil_S

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 16:29 - Jan 23 by Starsky

This

This
Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 03:08 - Jan 25 with 1835 viewsStarsky

Soccer Saturday panel relegation predictions on 10:14 - Jan 23 by Starsky

Its the Swansea way I tell ya

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024