Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, that's that then.... 23:16 - Jan 2 with 10734 viewsImAlrightJack

.... call me any name under the sun after letting that joke of a so-called "White Pele" granny shagger score such an easy goal against us, but I just cannot see any way out of this dark tunnel. It's all very well and good playing well, but we have to win and defend properly let alone get a manager and extra striker.

This isn't Rugby where bonus points are given for narrow losses, this club has to respect itself and climb the table. At this rate, two brothers at two different clubs will go down.

We need a new manager, yet Fulham already got theirs and our board are still dithering, then there's the 3 million pay off to Monk, which has eaten into our budget for the upcoming window. According to Company Check, a Companies House related site, we are 11 million in debt. Anybody can use that site to see any companies financial standing, no subscription or fee needed.

I just can't see us getting the personnel needed to avoid this decline. I have fears we will be in League 1 in 5-10 years time, while so-called supporters will be tearing down goal posts in protest and chanting "OUT!" slogans. Either that, or we will be like Blackburn, Fulham or Bolton with Adidas dropping us only to wear sh***y Macron. It's even getting to a point I am privately mocking the club to soften the blows.

All in all, I am getting increasingly angry at how things have fallen apart. We were once a well-run club, the best in the league, but not anymore. I just want my club back to being everyone's second team, just where did it all go wrong?. I don't want joke teams coming to our ground.

Man United can go do one, as well as Van Gaal and their stupid American shirt sponsor, never seen a Chervolet anywhere outside the US.

Still, when we went up, we were not made welcome by the snobby fans who said the league is English, not forgetting those Man City fans before our debut match. So that's one thing I won't miss.
So, that's that then.... on 09:04 - Jan 3 with 2666 viewsNeath_Jack

So, that's that then.... on 23:45 - Jan 2 by shimmie

Exactly. And anyone who "privately mocks" a club of our size that has given us the success we've enjoyed over the last few years can f£ck off and support citeh, or Leicester if you want, they're doing well at the minute.
I couldn't go be a flying f&ck if we are anyone's second team. They're my team. I supported them when we were a joke team and I will regardless where we play. One bonus is we won't have to deal with the precious spoils bastards who cry like a bitch when we lose away to one of the most successful teams in world football. Jesus Christ. Pussy indeed.

That post should be made a sticky.

I had a semi reading that.

Exquisite post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So, that's that then.... on 09:24 - Jan 3 with 2630 viewsKilkennyjack

Half a season to go. Lots to play for still. 7 wins. Liberty needs cup final atmospheres every game like for Forest under Brenda and Cardiff Pity. We are all in this together and i think we are good enough to do it, certainly the way we have played post Monk. Transfer window is important. Come on the swans.

Beware of the Risen People

So, that's that then.... on 09:39 - Jan 3 with 2604 viewsperchrockjack

Regardless of who s a better fan than anyone else, I would be a massive lost opportunity and more unforgivable than our demise under Struel when we were built on sand.

This debacle would be massive lack of business acumen, foresight and absolute waste of money on a huge scale.

Now, anyone can be as "supportive" as they like and have us as their first second or tenth team and be 5 month or 50 year fan (as in my case) but facts are as they are and all the fan slagging fan bollox wont change or help our situation.

We ve moved on since PETTY and it makes it no better at all as regards our current plight.

Many are fearful,concerned and pig sick so its entirely understandable to see what some see as negative comments on a site like this.

Finally, comments on here don't affect our players, many of whom wont give a shite..

Here s an idea. Fans respecting each other s opinion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So, that's that then.... on 09:49 - Jan 3 with 2587 viewsBorojack

So, that's that then.... on 09:39 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Regardless of who s a better fan than anyone else, I would be a massive lost opportunity and more unforgivable than our demise under Struel when we were built on sand.

This debacle would be massive lack of business acumen, foresight and absolute waste of money on a huge scale.

Now, anyone can be as "supportive" as they like and have us as their first second or tenth team and be 5 month or 50 year fan (as in my case) but facts are as they are and all the fan slagging fan bollox wont change or help our situation.

We ve moved on since PETTY and it makes it no better at all as regards our current plight.

Many are fearful,concerned and pig sick so its entirely understandable to see what some see as negative comments on a site like this.

Finally, comments on here don't affect our players, many of whom wont give a shite..

Bloody hell that was a depressing post.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

So, that's that then.... on 10:03 - Jan 3 with 2552 viewsPhil_S

Even though the only opinions you have any respect for are the ones that mirror your own?

Do you still stand by your opinion, that you said on many occasions, that we would do well to hold onto Garry this season?

This post has been edited by an administrator
So, that's that then.... on 10:11 - Jan 3 with 2526 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So, that's that then.... on 10:42 - Jan 3 with 2465 viewsperchrockjack

1. Yes, at that time, we were apparently doing well but not the case now.

Why personal again Phil. You have never been so until recently .

Read what I post and ask yourself if your comments were fair.

As I say, its about fans ripping into fans and not the players.

You ve proven my point

I/WE are nothing compared to our club.

So, that's that then.... on 10:52 - Jan 3 with 2434 viewsDarran

So, that's that then.... on 10:03 - Jan 3 by Phil_S

Even though the only opinions you have any respect for are the ones that mirror your own?

Do you still stand by your opinion, that you said on many occasions, that we would do well to hold onto Garry this season?

This post has been edited by an administrator

I think the word you're looking for is fickle Phil.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

So, that's that then.... on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 2409 viewsPhil_S

So, that's that then.... on 10:42 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

1. Yes, at that time, we were apparently doing well but not the case now.

Why personal again Phil. You have never been so until recently .

Read what I post and ask yourself if your comments were fair.

As I say, its about fans ripping into fans and not the players.

You ve proven my point

I/WE are nothing compared to our club.

I've not proven anything, there was nothing personal in the post - you are the one that takes it that way but as has been pointed out many times its not personal

As for the rest of it, I think you missed it completely
So, that's that then.... on 11:10 - Jan 3 with 2376 viewsperchrockjack

You really shouldn't Phil.

It ain't my fault as to where we are.
Nor yours .

We should stick to to topic.

We all fail from time to time.

It's no good bringing up old scores nor even monk . ,,most were taken in. No shame.

Warwick and I disagree on most stuff but we can be civil if we try.

It's raining again or its raining in my heart.

You choose.

So, that's that then.... on 11:12 - Jan 3 with 2368 viewsPhil_S

So, that's that then.... on 11:10 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

You really shouldn't Phil.

It ain't my fault as to where we are.
Nor yours .

We should stick to to topic.

We all fail from time to time.

It's no good bringing up old scores nor even monk . ,,most were taken in. No shame.

Warwick and I disagree on most stuff but we can be civil if we try.

It's raining again or its raining in my heart.

You choose.

I now have no idea what you are talking about so I shall bow out and leave it at that
So, that's that then.... on 11:24 - Jan 3 with 2343 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

So, that's that then.... on 13:32 - Jan 3 with 2253 viewsperchrockjack

Fickle, shmickel. Yo ve proven my point . You re one of the worst.

Fans panic , player play.

Still, you can be comforted that you really do co9nsider yourself a better fan. Its too pitiful for words and finally...
Phil, you and I both know exactly what I mean.

So, that's that then.... on 13:54 - Jan 3 with 2218 viewsDarran

So, that's that then.... on 13:32 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Fickle, shmickel. Yo ve proven my point . You re one of the worst.

Fans panic , player play.

Still, you can be comforted that you really do co9nsider yourself a better fan. Its too pitiful for words and finally...
Phil, you and I both know exactly what I mean.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So, that's that then.... on 14:23 - Jan 3 with 2175 viewsJackanapes

So, that's that then.... on 13:54 - Jan 3 by Darran

or just fick as in stoopid
[Post edited 3 Jan 2016 14:24]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

So, that's that then.... on 15:26 - Jan 3 with 1997 viewsshimmie

You're such a f£cking baby. Take it as personally as you wish.
So, that's that then.... on 17:45 - Jan 3 with 1930 viewsperchrockjack

Hey, it's me again.

I'm still here.

Much better now after Cohen,Tom waits, Neil Young, afternoon.

What wonderful people you all are.

It's a wonderful world and no need to feel depressed ,you re right born, I've got daffodils coming up in our window boxes.

So, that's that then.... on 19:42 - Jan 3 with 1862 viewsphact0rri

So, that's that then.... on 23:37 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

Nice to see our fans have the stomach for a relegation battle. F*cking pussy

Funny I was thinking this of myself today. Always I think "mid table and no real edge and stakes, be interesting to do a scrap for survival every now and again". But now that were in it, my pessimism feels like it clings to me like a bad smell, and my finger nails are jagged from all the biting.

But as to the topic. People have the right to their own opinions and criticizing as much as they want. But to think that we let Rooney stride into the penalty box and take a shot with ease didn't watch the match.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

So, that's that then.... on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 1814 viewsperchrockjack

Surely pussy is worthwhile.

So, that's that then.... on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1806 viewsStarsky

So, that's that then.... on 17:45 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Hey, it's me again.

I'm still here.

Much better now after Cohen,Tom waits, Neil Young, afternoon.

What wonderful people you all are.

It's a wonderful world and no need to feel depressed ,you re right born, I've got daffodils coming up in our window boxes.

Change the feckin record ffs
There's no support coming from your fat fingers when the club and its supporters need to rally round to see us through this. All you can do is come up with ridiculous notions of Jenkins is already planning for relegation and Jenkins has been finally found out.
Where's your support then?
Fickle as Feck and you have the cheek to Always patronise, in a generalising manner that anyone who doesn't hold your view is either naive or deluded, or to scared to say it on here.
You're the fecking poisonous one and you don't even know it.
So hurry up and find the hubcaps your neighbours nicked off my Austin allegro last time I parked near Anfield and I'll say no more about the wonderful place that is Liverpool.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024