Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timing 11:53 - Dec 11 with 3400 viewsIAN05

I wonder how much of a problem timing is in terms of decided who becomes our manager.

I've heard that our initial list includ Paulo Fonseca,Unai Emery. and even De Boer. All of whom would not be available until end of season.

Will we instead see an interim manager ?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 12:03]
Timing on 13:11 - Dec 11 with 3318 viewsLeonisGod

The longer this goes on with no announcement, it looks like Huw and the board were caught with their trousers down. Anything could happen
Timing on 13:21 - Dec 11 with 3267 viewsDevz00

Timing on 13:11 - Dec 11 by LeonisGod

The longer this goes on with no announcement, it looks like Huw and the board were caught with their trousers down. Anything could happen

Sky sources so probably rubbish and/or guesswork but they reckon we are hoping to have someone in by next week.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10096016/swansea-city-hope-to-appoi

'Hoping' is the key word here though. Just seems like a non-story. If it was true then it would be nice as it shows we've been working hard in the background and will have done all the interviewing by then.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Timing on 13:27 - Dec 11 with 3229 viewsWarwickHunt

Yeah - who could have possibly seen this coming...
Timing on 13:29 - Dec 11 with 3219 viewsMattG

Timing on 13:27 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

This. If the Board have really been taken by surprise, they need an almighty shoeing.
Timing on 13:31 - Dec 11 with 3211 viewsLoyal

They instigated the sacking and had knowledge of Monks timeframe for weeks, can't see how any trousers were involved, especially those that come down.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Timing on 13:33 - Dec 11 with 3203 viewslondonlisa2001

Timing on 13:29 - Dec 11 by MattG

This. If the Board have really been taken by surprise, they need an almighty shoeing.

If the board had genuinely been caught short, I doubt they would have sacked the entire coaching team until they knew who was coming in.

I'd have been surprised if they announced anything on new manager until after Man City game. Much more likely next week.
Timing on 13:52 - Dec 11 with 3166 viewsMattG

Timing on 13:33 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

If the board had genuinely been caught short, I doubt they would have sacked the entire coaching team until they knew who was coming in.

I'd have been surprised if they announced anything on new manager until after Man City game. Much more likely next week.

Agreed - there's no point putting someone in post for such a tough game - much better to let them watch from the sidelines and take over next week.
Timing on 14:06 - Dec 11 with 3136 viewswaynekerr55

Timing on 13:27 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

Stevie WONDER?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Timing on 14:13 - Dec 11 with 3123 viewsLeonisGod

Timing on 14:06 - Dec 11 by waynekerr55

Stevie WONDER?

Genuine lol. I'm hanging on to the hope that it's the media who haven't a clue what's going on, whereas the board do.

How the hell Huw & co keep there cards so close to their chests, I'll never know. It's always the same. Never a sniff in the media until they're ready. Pretty much the same with new player signings too
Timing on 14:20 - Dec 11 with 3106 viewsStarsky

How about giving the board the benefit of doubt on this one.
Let's see how it plays out before we castigate them.

It's just the internet, init.

Timing on 14:34 - Dec 11 with 3073 views3swan

Timing on 13:33 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Unless they thought the backroom staff were part of the problem and that the squad would not respond to them?
Timing on 15:27 - Dec 11 with 3009 viewsmonmouth

Didn't I read somewhere (guardian?) that Huw had said that we expected to have a new man in 'well before the West Ham game a week on Sunday?'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Timing on 16:20 - Dec 11 with 2937 viewsdgt73

That's a ridiculous thing to say.....do you expect managers to be on call, just incase Swansea sack their manager ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Timing on 16:32 - Dec 11 with 2908 viewsmonmouth

Timing on 16:20 - Dec 11 by dgt73

That's a ridiculous thing to say.....do you expect managers to be on call, just incase Swansea sack their manager ?.

For once I agree with you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Timing on 16:35 - Dec 11 with 2897 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We've interviewed our targets a couple of weeks before sacking monk .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Timing on 16:37 - Dec 11 with 2879 viewsGlyn1

But they weren't caught with their trousers down. They chose the timing of the decision.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024