Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycotting Saturday 18:19 - Nov 4 with 10516 viewsThe_Mole

Anyone else boycotting Saturday?!

Just don't have the energy or desire anymore!
Boycotting Saturday on 21:58 - Nov 4 with 2774 viewsqpr1976

Change of heart by any chance ?
Boycotting Saturday on 22:28 - Nov 4 with 2720 viewsNorthernr

Boycotting Saturday on 21:58 - Nov 4 by qpr1976

Change of heart by any chance ?

Yeh, everything will be alright now I reckon.
Boycotting Saturday on 22:33 - Nov 4 with 2698 viewsLofthope

Boycotting Saturday on 21:03 - Nov 4 by Watford_Ranger

Probably will go but don't have a ticket yet. Tempted to go to Wealdstone v Colchester with my phone off and wait for the 0-1 confirmation at full time.

The Weasels' are my local club, if they are at home, then that alone Is a good reason to be going to Rangers.

Come on Colchester, stuff the Weasels.
Boycotting Saturday on 22:35 - Nov 4 with 2677 viewsessextaxiboy

Boycotting Saturday on 22:28 - Nov 4 by Northernr

Yeh, everything will be alright now I reckon.

Until Preston score ..

FUGG OFF WARNOKK YOO MELT ........................... BOOOOOOOOOOO
Boycotting Saturday on 22:36 - Nov 4 with 2677 viewsconnell10

Happy now?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boycotting Saturday on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 2617 viewsbacardiinbrissie

When was the last time they conceded?

2-nil please colin.

TF- you are an idiot !
Boycotting Saturday on 23:49 - Nov 4 with 2567 viewsThe_Mole

Forget the earlier thread!

All is well with the world - the king has returned!

About that ticket...
Boycotting Saturday on 23:50 - Nov 4 with 2565 viewsdaveB

Boycotting Saturday on 21:57 - Nov 4 by izlingtonhoop

"Just don't have the energy or desire anymore!"

That's not really boycotting is it? It's just not arsed.

just going off the first post when he said about boycotting the game
Login to get fewer ads

Boycotting Saturday on 00:25 - Nov 5 with 2523 viewsBluce_Ree

I live a billion miles away from HQ so this will in fact be my first game of the season. This is why Ramsey has been sacked. You're welcome.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Boycotting Saturday on 02:14 - Nov 5 with 2475 viewsDylanP

Boycotting Saturday on 00:25 - Nov 5 by Bluce_Ree

I live a billion miles away from HQ so this will in fact be my first game of the season. This is why Ramsey has been sacked. You're welcome.

Bluce -- this is my first home game of the season as well. Was at Derby on Tuesday and will be my first time at hq this year. Can't wait. 2-0 to the Superhoops!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Boycotting Saturday on 07:39 - Nov 5 with 2415 viewsizlingtonhoop

Boycotting Saturday on 23:50 - Nov 4 by daveB

just going off the first post when he said about boycotting the game

I know. I am in agreement with you.
Boycotting Saturday on 11:35 - Nov 5 with 2322 viewsswitchingcode

I will definitely be boycotting the game,will go to Blackburn instead.What a stupid idea you support your club through good and bad times that should be a given.
Boycotting Saturday on 11:48 - Nov 5 with 2296 viewsLincoln_Hoop

I can't believe anybody would seriously contemplate this. I got into a row with someone on my Twitter feed who was suggesting that this would solve everything.

Meanwhile, I am heading down from Glasgow very early on Saturday morning, and will be in the Bush by half eleven. Can't effing wait.
Boycotting Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 5 with 2272 viewsBluce_Ree

Boycotting Saturday on 11:35 - Nov 5 by switchingcode

I will definitely be boycotting the game,will go to Blackburn instead.What a stupid idea you support your club through good and bad times that should be a given.

Do people still think this way?

Supporting another team during bad times should be punishable by execution in front of your children but boycotting games is fine (depending on the reason).

Good and bad times. What good times? A couple of promotions? Those always lead to us getting bummed clean in the face for a season or two.

And as for unquestioning loyalty, do you think this is even the same team you grew up with? At a whim the players can leave, the stadium can change, the kit can change, the badge can change. If Cardiff can end up playing in red, anything can happen. It's all bollocks, mate.

Some mental f**king Thai businessman could come in, change our kit to pink and green stripes, change our badge to a picture of Matthew Kelly, sell our stadium naming rights to f*cking Coldplay and change the team name to West London Hoops and you'd still have a fanbase there. Sure, a few would form some dismal phoenix side but that's all just too depressing to think about. AFC Rangers? I'd rather piss blood out of my eyes.

I'll always be a QPR fan but that doesn't mean I should feel morally obliged to pay stupid ticket prices to watch a bunch of millionaires run around like hooped c*nts. If the alternative is watching us play like sh1t and booing, that's too late. They've got your cash.

If my favourite restaurant serves me a shit on a plate, I'm not going to eat it and then leave a bad review on f**king trip advisor. I'll f**k that place clean off until the management changes.

Loyalty is a f**king lie anyway in football. Not just the players and managers leaving. The fans too. Even a legendary player isn't immune to a bit of 'f**king hang 'em up' when they get rubbish or this depressing recent trend of saying we'll be better off with the money rather than the player. We support QPR but the individual parts of that are all just a few games away from being called c*nts.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Boycotting Saturday on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 2244 viewsconnell10

Boycotting Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 5 by Bluce_Ree

Supporting another team during bad times should be punishable by execution in front of your children but boycotting games is fine (depending on the reason).

Good and bad times. What good times? A couple of promotions? Those always lead to us getting bummed clean in the face for a season or two.

And as for unquestioning loyalty, do you think this is even the same team you grew up with? At a whim the players can leave, the stadium can change, the kit can change, the badge can change. If Cardiff can end up playing in red, anything can happen. It's all bollocks, mate.

Some mental f**king Thai businessman could come in, change our kit to pink and green stripes, change our badge to a picture of Matthew Kelly, sell our stadium naming rights to f*cking Coldplay and change the team name to West London Hoops and you'd still have a fanbase there. Sure, a few would form some dismal phoenix side but that's all just too depressing to think about. AFC Rangers? I'd rather piss blood out of my eyes.

I'll always be a QPR fan but that doesn't mean I should feel morally obliged to pay stupid ticket prices to watch a bunch of millionaires run around like hooped c*nts. If the alternative is watching us play like sh1t and booing, that's too late. They've got your cash.

If my favourite restaurant serves me a shit on a plate, I'm not going to eat it and then leave a bad review on f**king trip advisor. I'll f**k that place clean off until the management changes.

Loyalty is a f**king lie anyway in football. Not just the players and managers leaving. The fans too. Even a legendary player isn't immune to a bit of 'f**king hang 'em up' when they get rubbish or this depressing recent trend of saying we'll be better off with the money rather than the player. We support QPR but the individual parts of that are all just a few games away from being called c*nts.

I think the poster is a brentford fan mate.

Boycotting Saturday on 13:10 - Nov 5 with 2132 viewsBluce_Ree

Boycotting Saturday on 12:21 - Nov 5 by connell10

I think the poster is a brentford fan mate.

A dirty Brentford scutter turning Loft For Words into a HOUSE OF LIES? F**k them.

Boycotting Saturday on 13:20 - Nov 5 with 2114 viewsdoogi55

boycott give it a rest you should have been at the vauxhall motors game . now there would be a reason to give up but us true supporters stuck with it .had a great day at wembley and we enjoyed all the more because of the bad t
imes at qpr
Boycotting Saturday on 13:24 - Nov 5 with 2103 viewsPinnerPaul

Boycotting Saturday on 20:43 - Nov 4 by Northernr

I'm going to go and support our team. Really hope they win.

Well that's just weird
Boycotting Saturday on 14:14 - Nov 5 with 2052 viewsTacticalR

I've got nothing against Saturday.

Air hostess clique

Boycotting Saturday on 14:33 - Nov 5 with 2039 viewsVUVU

Boycotting Saturday on 18:48 - Nov 4 by The_Mole

£80 vs. Charlton
£50 vs. Cardiff
£70 vs. Brentford
£85 vs. Derby

Think that's reason enough, oh and our coach is out of his depth!

Hello Mole - How is Lynn Hawkins?

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Boycotting Saturday on 15:02 - Nov 5 with 2006 viewslondonscottish

It's talk like that that can lose us a whole week in getting the next manager out.

You've got to be strategic and start booing early.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Boycotting Saturday on 15:12 - Nov 5 with 1997 viewsWilloW4

Boycotting Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 5 by Bluce_Ree

I like that post a lot Bluce, lots to smile and get angry about..good job mate. Just one question:"what the Feck is 'getting bummed in the face ?'... I worked in soho for a decade and that's a new one on me...😇😉.
Boycotting Saturday on 15:23 - Nov 5 with 1980 viewsWilloW4

Boycotting Saturday on 15:12 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

I like that post a lot Bluce, lots to smile and get angry about..good job mate. Just one question:"what the Feck is 'getting bummed in the face ?'... I worked in soho for a decade and that's a new one on me...😇😉.

Edit: " getting bummed CLEAN in the face"... Even better, and more confusing... Tell it like its Bluce, don't hold back, good for you.
Boycotting Saturday on 15:41 - Nov 5 with 1963 viewsconnell10

Boycotting Saturday on 15:23 - Nov 5 by WilloW4

Edit: " getting bummed CLEAN in the face"... Even better, and more confusing... Tell it like its Bluce, don't hold back, good for you.

i still find discos , he is a cnts trumpet funny!

Boycotting Saturday on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 1942 viewspomanjou

I dont post much knowadays and with the fever that was taking hold on LFW recently
I was thinking I might call it a day on the only "fan" site I visit.

Then this post turns up which restored my faith in the human condition.

Well said.

Support and hope without bile.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024