Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfair scoreline 17:58 - Oct 31 with 4327 viewsJackTheLad

Oh dear. It seems there are some very very upset people tonight that we didn't thrash one of the biggest teams in this league. I am sure that I'm not the only one who noticed that we were well on top during the first half, performing brilliantly... We came out fighting second half, conceded an unlucky goal. The second was quite clearly a p*ss poor decision, I don't think I need to see that one again. Any team will give up 2-0 against Arsenal. Look at the table, think of the occasion, get some perspective, then have a good kip. Goodnight.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Unfair scoreline on 18:33 - Oct 31 with 1037 viewsJackfath

Unfair scoreline on 18:32 - Oct 31 by JackTheLad

Please do explain.

You keep on responding to me and repeating yourself. I think it may be because I disagreed with your rather absurd statement.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unfair scoreline on 18:35 - Oct 31 with 1035 viewsJackTheLad

Unfair scoreline on 18:33 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

You keep on responding to me and repeating yourself. I think it may be because I disagreed with your rather absurd statement.

I thought we were having a conversation? Please calm yourself.. There is no 'tiz' happening on my behalf.

Unfair scoreline on 18:35 - Oct 31 with 1027 viewsJackfath

Unfair scoreline on 18:35 - Oct 31 by JackTheLad

I thought we were having a conversation? Please calm yourself.. There is no 'tiz' happening on my behalf.

That's good to know. I don't want to be upsetting you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unfair scoreline on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 1021 viewsJackTheLad

Unfair scoreline on 18:35 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

That's good to know. I don't want to be upsetting you.

No, I did mention earlier, I am fantastic and you also informed me that you were fine... Mutual happiness.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 18:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024