Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clueless Idiot 17:16 - Oct 17 with 11406 viewsmacclesfieldman

He IS NOT a coach, don't repeat what others have said. Based on what do you think he's a coach? who has he improved? = no-one and Green & Perch are probably in their worst form ever. What tactical awareness has he shown? = None. Today, we were losing with 5 mins to go so he puts a striker on from the bench, who did he take off? the only striker we had on the pitch. The man is a clueless idiot. What signings has he made that weren't considered good enough for a start today in a mid table Championship team: Gladwin, Luongo, Poulter. JET only started because of Charlie's injury. What youngsters has be brought through? = None. We sign old average players like Perch & Konchesky and stick with Henry.
I'm fed-up of my Saturday nights being ruined by the idiot, he must have had the worst ever probation period and he still got the job. Sorry to say but Les made a HUGE mistake giving his pal the job. 1 more mistake and Les should fall on his sword.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Clueless Idiot on 02:52 - Oct 18 with 2271 viewsMvpeter

Clueless Idiot on 19:24 - Oct 17 by Hayesender

Don't fret lads, it was all the refs fault

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34560066

That is the most cringe football interview I have heard. I feel bad for him. Out of his depth.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Clueless Idiot on 09:54 - Oct 18 with 2155 viewsdaveB

In fairness regarding that interview he is right, it was never a penalty and did cost us
Clueless Idiot on 10:42 - Oct 18 with 2094 viewsNortholt_Rs

Clueless Idiot on 00:13 - Oct 18 by PunteR

I don't recall this MB going into meltdown. I Seem to recall plenty on here were happy with the appointment. I don't think anyone argued when Redknapp walked and we needed someone to take over.
Ramsey isn't the next Klopp or whoever but he's done more right than wrong imo especially compared to the two previous managers.
Who knows maybe his hands are tied? maybe he does want to play the youngsters and build a solid championship squad with the luxury of a 3 year contract but that's not what TF and the board want. They want instant premier league status. The goalposts have moved for him. Why didn't TF just get Warnock at the start of the season? or Allardyce?
Money probably. I'm with essex on this, it isn't about just blindly supporting Ramsey come what may but it's this ludicrous idea of having a long term plan,some sort of consistency and being realistic about where QPR should be. We are a championship club that has punched above its weight.
We could of had Messi in our team last two times we were in the prem,we still would have got relegated. There has been something fundamentally wrong at this club for years and for once ,at the start of the season it looked like we identified the problem. It wasn't about what manager or player we had,it was about the philosophy,the culture we were trying to create. It wasn't about the winning or losing it was about players caring and the manner in how they win or lose. It wasn't about coming to QPR for the money it was about coming to QPR to put themselves on the football map,develop as players,get the opportunity to play 1st team football and play for a decent club that treats players and managers right. Build from the base upwards off the pitch then things might start turning round on the pitch and we can then have a decent stab at the premier league.

But Tony doesn't really want that, he wants premier league football and he wants it now!.After all he's spent his money,£200,000,000 in debt.We may be the worst team in the premier league but with all the money spent we must now have the best team in the championship,surely? We can just bounce back?

You've probably stopped reading this by now northolt as i'm just rambling like a nutter at bus stop but i'm just a bit fed up with it all ,the result today doesn't help. We just look like we're making the same mistakes as a club. I don't think Warnock is the right appointment for Ramsey, it completely undermines everything he does from now on. I like Warnock,loved what he achieved here but Is he going to sit still if things start going wrong? I hope it works out for the short term but is Warnock the future for the club?
It looks like a step backwards to me.
But conceding two goals a game is not good,Ramsey is struggling from the dugout,players are not performing to their best and maybe the pressure is getting to him. Ramsey needs support now more than ever. Isn't that what building a culture and a philosophy of being a decent club is about?
Nah its a results business. get rid.
And around we go again.

You're right about one thing - Ramsey is definitely not the next Klopp. Agree with the 'glad when Redknapp walked (limped!)' bit, but to then give Ramsey the job full time after a dismal run with the team and to reward that level of performance with a 3 year contract baffled all of my lot - and there is a good few of us. The truth is this bloke was always up against it and it was only ever going to take a poor start to get everybody screaming for him to be gone. Hiring Warnock to advise our 'manager'....for me that says it all. Ramsey isn't a manager.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 10:49]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Clueless Idiot on 11:51 - Oct 18 with 2061 viewsPommyhoop

Clueless Idiot on 02:52 - Oct 18 by Mvpeter

That is the most cringe football interview I have heard. I feel bad for him. Out of his depth.

It might be cringy but I tell you what would make me cringe even worse. If someone stuck a mike and camera in front of you or any of the others who are demanding a sacking this far into the season.
'Yeah we've got the best squad in the league . We should be walking promotion, we belong in the Prem' 'Why didn't we get Fat Sam or Pulis or Sherwood or............

Urrrgh I'd be watching it though my fingers and dying of shame just a little bit more with every second..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clueless Idiot on 13:41 - Oct 18 with 2006 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 10:42 - Oct 18 by Northolt_Rs

You're right about one thing - Ramsey is definitely not the next Klopp. Agree with the 'glad when Redknapp walked (limped!)' bit, but to then give Ramsey the job full time after a dismal run with the team and to reward that level of performance with a 3 year contract baffled all of my lot - and there is a good few of us. The truth is this bloke was always up against it and it was only ever going to take a poor start to get everybody screaming for him to be gone. Hiring Warnock to advise our 'manager'....for me that says it all. Ramsey isn't a manager.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 10:49]

Its not a poor start though.
You boys could be right about Ramsey.
I dunno mate, i might have waffled on yesterday but my opinion is still the same.
Like i said,its not really about Ramsey,its about the club showing a bit of patience, a bit of loyalty to the man they appointed. Show to everyone a bit of conviction that they have a clear plan, a strategy if you will, that they want QPR to be a self sustaining regular feature of the premier league. To show that they have actually learned lessons.
I think we will attract better managers and players in the future if we do.
But it looks like its still short term fixes, throw more money at. We're not progressing as a club. We might as well be back in 2009/10 season. We even have Warnock back.
It is all a bit groundhog day.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 15:17]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clueless Idiot on 14:34 - Oct 18 with 1971 viewsTheBlob

Clueless Idiot on 13:41 - Oct 18 by PunteR

Its not a poor start though.
You boys could be right about Ramsey.
I dunno mate, i might have waffled on yesterday but my opinion is still the same.
Like i said,its not really about Ramsey,its about the club showing a bit of patience, a bit of loyalty to the man they appointed. Show to everyone a bit of conviction that they have a clear plan, a strategy if you will, that they want QPR to be a self sustaining regular feature of the premier league. To show that they have actually learned lessons.
I think we will attract better managers and players in the future if we do.
But it looks like its still short term fixes, throw more money at. We're not progressing as a club. We might as well be back in 2009/10 season. We even have Warnock back.
It is all a bit groundhog day.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 15:17]

How much patience must you show when you're standing on a railway track and the express train is hurtling towards you?
And yes,you shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
No,I don't care if you've got luggage or a dog on a lead.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clueless Idiot on 14:40 - Oct 18 with 1957 viewsPommyhoop

Clueless Idiot on 14:34 - Oct 18 by TheBlob

How much patience must you show when you're standing on a railway track and the express train is hurtling towards you?

LOL we are 12th.
Someone said we will be 17th in a fortnight
I bet we wont .
I bet we are in the top 10

Quick duck .There's a comet coming..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clueless Idiot on 14:46 - Oct 18 with 1952 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 14:34 - Oct 18 by TheBlob

Look. i get it. If your going to die you would do something about it, whether by plane ,train or life threatening surgery.
To use your example..
It depends how far away the train is. If it still hasn't departed from euston station i think you can still hold your ground for a bit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Clueless Idiot on 20:25 - Oct 18 with 1867 viewsTGRRRSSS

We don't look very well coached, we don't look very organised (especially defensively or generally when without the ball) and we don't look overly fit all of which can be layed at the door of Ramsey and his team, in addition we've lost Austin which isn't helpful.
We're chopping and changing and not always picking people in their correct position or slinging them out entirely (Gladwin I'm thinking of especially).
We lack direction and leadership when things don't go our way, and substitutions are generally poorly thought out and smack of be seen to do something regardless of whether it actually has a purpose beyond a fresh pair of legs - al la changing one striker for another striker when something a bit out of the box perhaps should be tried, a lack of self belief probably starting to permeate down I suspect.
Clueless Idiot on 20:29 - Oct 18 with 1857 viewsShunter

Dont just look at his recent results, look at how the team has become worse since he
took charge last February. There is no improvement in any part of the team and the manager is the only one responsibe- he has to go NOW !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024