Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young lad in the east stand 11:56 - Aug 31 with 20480 viewsBenJ94

Saw a young lad leaving the east stand yesterday after the game in a full Manchester United kit. I suppose you can only the parents. If I were a steward, I'd have stopped them from going in.
Young lad in the east stand on 11:59 - Aug 31 with 7318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Some people just have no idea of football culture and protocol at all. How the eff did they get tickets?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Young lad in the east stand on 12:02 - Aug 31 with 7294 viewsBenJ94

Young lad in the east stand on 11:59 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Some people just have no idea of football culture and protocol at all. How the eff did they get tickets?

probably paid inflated prices for someone's season ticket and If there was a way of finding out who's ticket it was, they should be banned!
Young lad in the east stand on 12:05 - Aug 31 with 7244 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Young lad in the east stand on 12:02 - Aug 31 by BenJ94

probably paid inflated prices for someone's season ticket and If there was a way of finding out who's ticket it was, they should be banned!

Agreed, there could be a nasty incident if this sort of practice is alllowed to continue. The club should check out where these tickets are being resold.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Young lad in the east stand on 12:08 - Aug 31 with 7129 viewsUxbridge

Young lad in the east stand on 12:05 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed, there could be a nasty incident if this sort of practice is alllowed to continue. The club should check out where these tickets are being resold.

A nasty incident around a kid wearing an opposition top?

How utterly depressing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Young lad in the east stand on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 7119 viewsBenJ94

Young lad in the east stand on 12:05 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Since we've been in the premier league, I've seen some sort of incident at every home game against Manchester united, mainly people jumping up and cheering when they score, and that's only around by me and I'm pretty sure there's be a few more similar ones in other parts of the ground. What baffles me is why do people think it's okay to sit in amongst 20,000 Swans fans and celebrate when our opposition score, and then when people (rightly so) give them some stick, play the victim card. But to be fair, in the incidents I've seen, the idiots have been removed from the stadium!
Young lad in the east stand on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 7112 viewsDarran

Young lad in the east stand on 12:08 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

How utterly depressing.

Innit but this is Brynnie who'd probably have blamed Monk for it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Young lad in the east stand on 12:39 - Aug 31 with 6971 viewsjackportis

Many kids have other tops Barcelona, Liverpool, Man Utd. They are practiical and good presents. Where I agree the parent should think a bit before taking to a football game wearing oppositions shirt it would be a very low act to show aggression to a child. Any person that did is a low life.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Young lad in the east stand on 12:41 - Aug 31 with 6850 viewsbuilthjack

Hope the kid had an education yesterday and now supports the Swans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Young lad in the east stand on 12:49 - Aug 31 with 6773 viewsjasper_T

Young lad in the east stand on 12:10 - Aug 31 by BenJ94

Since we've been in the premier league, I've seen some sort of incident at every home game against Manchester united, mainly people jumping up and cheering when they score, and that's only around by me and I'm pretty sure there's be a few more similar ones in other parts of the ground. What baffles me is why do people think it's okay to sit in amongst 20,000 Swans fans and celebrate when our opposition score, and then when people (rightly so) give them some stick, play the victim card. But to be fair, in the incidents I've seen, the idiots have been removed from the stadium!

One of the Swansea youth players was tweeting during the game, celebrating when they scored, hoping for a United win. Welsh lad, too.
Young lad in the east stand on 12:52 - Aug 31 with 6748 viewsJJJack

Young lad in the east stand on 12:49 - Aug 31 by jasper_T

One of the Swansea youth players was tweeting during the game, celebrating when they scored, hoping for a United win. Welsh lad, too.

That's a different point entirely. To go against your employer is unprofessional in the extreme. That kid might not last long at the Lib!
Young lad in the east stand on 12:53 - Aug 31 with 6745 viewsWhiterockin

Delete
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 12:55]
Young lad in the east stand on 12:54 - Aug 31 with 6728 viewsjasper_T

Young lad in the east stand on 12:53 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Delete
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 12:55]

Not this time. One of the younger lot.
Young lad in the east stand on 12:56 - Aug 31 with 6705 viewsBenJ94

That's worse than joe bloggs walking in and supporting United, hope he's had a telling off!
Young lad in the east stand on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 6639 viewsOldjack

name and shame

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Young lad in the east stand on 13:07 - Aug 31 with 6612 viewsGreatBritton

4 United supporters sat in front of me in the East. Lovely to see their glum faces and early exit. They managed to sit on their hands when Mata scored but couldn't hide their despair at how good Ayew and Gomis were.

If you read the Liverpool fan site (Sunday football thread) you'll see how feared and respected we are these days. Amazing and intensely gatifying.
Young lad in the east stand on 13:08 - Aug 31 with 6603 viewsWatchman

was the lad crying. If not then everyone should have pointed a finger at him and gone ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Young lad in the east stand on 13:37 - Aug 31 with 6518 viewsOldjack

Talking about young lads : hopefully his class mates will put him right

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-swansea-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Young lad in the east stand on 13:41 - Aug 31 with 6494 viewsdailew

Should have beaten him to a pulp, hanged drawn and quartered him, and left his severed head to rot on the corner flag next to the away fans as a lesson to others.

That'll learned him.

Or alternatively a steward could have a quiet word with him.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Young lad in the east stand on 13:43 - Aug 31 with 6475 viewsjackonicko

There was a young kid next to me yesterday, never seen him before. About 6 years old and in a Swans shirt, however, he was really excited about seeing Rooney and got very animated when he was on the ball or (nearly) scoring.

I thought about filling him in. How dare he support Man U from the home end.

But then I remembered he was about 6 years old.
Young lad in the east stand on 13:50 - Aug 31 with 6411 viewssully49

Young lad in the east stand on 13:41 - Aug 31 by dailew

Should have beaten him to a pulp, hanged drawn and quartered him, and left his severed head to rot on the corner flag next to the away fans as a lesson to others.

That'll learned him.

Or alternatively a steward could have a quiet word with him.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Young lad in the east stand on 13:58 - Aug 31 with 6338 viewsScoobyWho

Young lad in the east stand on 13:07 - Aug 31 by GreatBritton

4 United supporters sat in front of me in the East. Lovely to see their glum faces and early exit. They managed to sit on their hands when Mata scored but couldn't hide their despair at how good Ayew and Gomis were.

If you read the Liverpool fan site (Sunday football thread) you'll see how feared and respected we are these days. Amazing and intensely gatifying.

I'm not sure where all these incidents occur, I've never seen an away supporter in the east stand ever, nor an incident removing them, maybe I'm lucky, but there are protocols in football, and it's only by sheer luck these people don't bump in to the wrong people. And there were plenty of them in the east yesterday as we saw outside afterwards.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 16:56]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Young lad in the east stand on 14:04 - Aug 31 with 6294 viewsHighjack

Any parent who dresses their child up in Manchester United attire in South Wales should be convicted for child abuse and have the book thrown at them.

Preferably a big book, like a hardback copy of combined volumes of the Encyclopaedia Brittanica or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Young lad in the east stand on 14:08 - Aug 31 with 6271 viewsjackharris

Young lad in the east stand on 14:04 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Any parent who dresses their child up in Manchester United attire in South Wales should be convicted for child abuse and have the book thrown at them.

Preferably a big book, like a hardback copy of combined volumes of the Encyclopaedia Brittanica or something.

Could you imagine a door to door salesman trying to sell those things these days! You would just laugh in their faces!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Young lad in the east stand on 14:16 - Aug 31 with 6216 viewsdailew

Young lad in the east stand on 13:43 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

There was a young kid next to me yesterday, never seen him before. About 6 years old and in a Swans shirt, however, he was really excited about seeing Rooney and got very animated when he was on the ball or (nearly) scoring.

I thought about filling him in. How dare he support Man U from the home end.

But then I remembered he was about 6 years old.

"But then I remembered he was about 6 years old."

A bit too old to take on safely?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Young lad in the east stand on 14:26 - Aug 31 with 6162 viewsLeonisGod

Young lad in the east stand on 12:08 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

How utterly depressing.

Yep, very sad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024