Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 38912 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:41 - Aug 31 with 3366 viewsconnell10

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:33 - Aug 31 by rsonist

Nathan Byrne set to join Wolves for £1m. Disappointing...

Think your gonna have to change your avatar mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:50 - Aug 31 with 3336 viewsJigsore

i've been round to Leon Best's gaff and slashed his tires. Clingfilmed his toilet seat for good measure, hopefully even QPR wouldn't sign someone with pissy trousers

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:22 - Aug 31 with 3248 viewskensalriser

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:24 - Aug 31 by connell10

What else do yo expect mate, we are over 200 million in debt with the FFP fine hanging over us , as someone else put it WE ARE SKINT. Just get used to it.

The club's always been skint because the owners always spend more than itn earns.

The owners/investors are not skint, however. If they're spending less it's through choice, even if that choice is influenced by FFP.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:35 - Aug 31 with 3158 viewsGloucs_R

I'm not expecting a big signing, enjoying this season again at the moment.Like the fact we are bringing in young players none of us really know much about.

Feels more like the old rangers rather than the spoilt kids we've become over the past few years.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:41 - Aug 31 with 3115 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:50 - Aug 31 by Jigsore

i've been round to Leon Best's gaff and slashed his tires. Clingfilmed his toilet seat for good measure, hopefully even QPR wouldn't sign someone with pissy trousers

I dunno. What about Clark Carli ...

No, sorry, bad taste.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 17:42]
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:43 - Aug 31 with 3089 viewsjohnhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:16 - Aug 31 by PinnerPaul

I think this has been posted about 83 times previously.

Unlike when Remy left we can loan from PL (or anyone else) AFTER Tuesday.

Nope, you're right, it's nothing like the Remy situation. When Remy went we still had Charlie Austin. If Charlie goes without them getting an adequate replacement we've got sweet F.A.
The loan market is all very well but it's a hell of a lottery-for every Kyle Walker or Andros Townsend there's a Will Keane, Maiga or Macheda.
And before anybody starts I'm not blaming CR or Les for this-it's just the situation relegated clubs find themselves in with us being picked off by the Vultures from the Prem in the same way we did it to Cardiff and Norwich last year.(and look how well that turned out!)
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:45 - Aug 31 with 3063 viewsrsonist

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 16:41 - Aug 31 by connell10

Think your gonna have to change your avatar mate

Part of the reason it's disappointing is that it'd be canny business though - young player, done his apprenticeship, good price, would fit in seamlessly without necessarily demanding a first team spot straight away. We did it for Smithies so why not now? Signing Adomah for bigger money, or indeed selling Phillips so late we leave ourselves short is bad old QPR I'd say.

I guess Chris and Les just don't rate him. Disagree personally but fair enough.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:48 - Aug 31 with 3042 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I so want QPR to finish the job
Toilet and Traore OUT
Aside from that turn the f'ing lights out

F the premier league
QPR is all that matters
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:49 - Aug 31 with 3026 viewssuperhoopdownunder

bit pissed but keep all our players xx
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:52 - Aug 31 with 2989 viewssuperhoopdownunder

sorry - keep all our players apart from toilet and traore
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:53 - Aug 31 with 2969 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Maybe i'm just getting older, but Austin and Phillips leaving really isn't a worry for me. Or any player really.

There is always another Austin (or Zelic) round the corner.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:56 - Aug 31 with 2934 viewsrsonist

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:22 - Aug 31 by kensalriser

The club's always been skint because the owners always spend more than itn earns.

The owners/investors are not skint, however. If they're spending less it's through choice, even if that choice is influenced by FFP.

Yep. Right now we're under manners until FFP is sorted, and the club is changing its policy. But the "reduced" business we have done is still nothing to be sniffed at compared to a good few clubs in this division, who would all love to be the kind of skint that gets you Chery or a £1m+ back up keeper.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:57 - Aug 31 with 2930 viewsTheBlob

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:22 - Aug 31 by kensalriser

I think you'll find the major owner is in deep financial doo doo.I'd be very surprised if this doesn't become a peter to pay paul Thompson family mk.2 scenario.
I'm firmly of the opinion that the undertakers are in.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:02 - Aug 31 with 2877 viewsjohnhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:53 - Aug 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

Maybe i'm just getting older, but Austin and Phillips leaving really isn't a worry for me. Or any player really.

There is always another Austin (or Zelic) round the corner.

"Another Charlie Austin round the corner" Really?
Charlie Austin is the best striker we've had since Les Ferdinand twenty years ago. That makes him a once in a generation player and I may very well not be around to see the next one.
Sure we're probably not going to be able to hang on to him because it's beyond the club's control but I for one am going to be gutted to see the back of him.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:08 - Aug 31 with 2835 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Alex Ferguson was one in 20 a year manager
Just like
Dvae Sexton
and
Terry Venables
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:18 - Aug 31 with 2605 viewsSpiritofGregory

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:43 - Aug 31 by johnhoop

Nope, you're right, it's nothing like the Remy situation. When Remy went we still had Charlie Austin. If Charlie goes without them getting an adequate replacement we've got sweet F.A.
The loan market is all very well but it's a hell of a lottery-for every Kyle Walker or Andros Townsend there's a Will Keane, Maiga or Macheda.
And before anybody starts I'm not blaming CR or Les for this-it's just the situation relegated clubs find themselves in with us being picked off by the Vultures from the Prem in the same way we did it to Cardiff and Norwich last year.(and look how well that turned out!)

Thing is Cardiff and Norwich couldn't believe their luck when we came knocking. Any blame lays squarely at Fernandes' feet.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 18:24]
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:21 - Aug 31 with 2581 viewsSpiritofGregory

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 15:43 - Aug 31 by derbyhoop

Nobody.

They have Fer, Mackie', JET plus Petrasso and Manning. All as fill ins for Matty.
Polter is Austin's replacement. Otherwise Blackwood or Grego-Cox.

BREAKING NEWS - we're skint.

Survival will be the target.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:29 - Aug 31 with 2548 viewsjohnhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:18 - Aug 31 by SpiritofGregory

Thing is Cardiff and Norwich couldn't believe their luck when we came knocking. Any blame lays squarely at Fernandes' feet.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 18:24]

I believe a certain Mr H Redknapp was our manager when those players were signed.
Thing is, I think if people are being honest, an awful lot of people on this board thought Caulker, Mutch and Fer were decent signings at the time, and would strengthen the team. It was only really Sandro and Ferdinand last summer that made you feel like doing violence to Redknapp for the stupidity of it.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:33 - Aug 31 with 2516 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Spirit of Jim I am rather pissed tonight what would you do?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:37 - Aug 31 with 2480 viewsconnell10

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:33 - Aug 31 by superhoopdownunder

Spirit of Jim I am rather pissed tonight what would you do?

I dunno about jimbo , but if i was you mate id carry on!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:42 - Aug 31 with 2428 viewsSpiritofGregory

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:29 - Aug 31 by johnhoop

I believe a certain Mr H Redknapp was our manager when those players were signed.
Thing is, I think if people are being honest, an awful lot of people on this board thought Caulker, Mutch and Fer were decent signings at the time, and would strengthen the team. It was only really Sandro and Ferdinand last summer that made you feel like doing violence to Redknapp for the stupidity of it.

Wonder why we thought the Mutch, Fer and Caulker were decent signings it's not as if other clubs were clambering to sign them, I don't recall them having outstanding seasons even Bellamy said that Caulker was mentally weak?

I remember when we signed Sandro, Fernandes was over the moon, the mood was flat on this board with most saying 'not that sicknote from Tottenham!' Sherwood couldn't stand Sandro.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:45 - Aug 31 with 2406 viewsGetMeRangers

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:29 - Aug 31 by johnhoop

I agree with that. I actually was quite keen on Sandro after what Spuds fans said about him. HR looked as if he had signed quite astutely last summer. Such is life. Such is QPR

For me, the departure of Austin and Philips will just alter my hopes for this season. i believe CR is building a side that plays attacking, passing football (you see how complex my football language is!) and that wont change if we lose them. It will just be the likelihood of finishing higher up the table. I dont swallow all the negativity about JET or Polti. Sure, they arent Chaz, but there is a chance that they will improve. Given CR and Les other acquisitions. I have faith that they have a good idea of what they are trying to deliver. it will be a rough ride, but we have been through worse times than this and somehow managed to come out the other side
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:57 - Aug 31 with 2298 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Melbourne boys want all the main lads to stay keep the faith
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 2275 viewsSpiritofGregory

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:45 - Aug 31 by GetMeRangers

I agree with that. I actually was quite keen on Sandro after what Spuds fans said about him. HR looked as if he had signed quite astutely last summer. Such is life. Such is QPR

For me, the departure of Austin and Philips will just alter my hopes for this season. i believe CR is building a side that plays attacking, passing football (you see how complex my football language is!) and that wont change if we lose them. It will just be the likelihood of finishing higher up the table. I dont swallow all the negativity about JET or Polti. Sure, they arent Chaz, but there is a chance that they will improve. Given CR and Les other acquisitions. I have faith that they have a good idea of what they are trying to deliver. it will be a rough ride, but we have been through worse times than this and somehow managed to come out the other side

We did Spurs a favour by taking Sandro off their hands. He must be the only Brazilian footballer without technique. We not only relieved Spurs of his salary, we also gave them a generous fee. It was no secret that he had a bad attitude and was always injured.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:05 - Aug 31 with 2241 viewsAndyB

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:59 - Aug 31 by SpiritofGregory

We did Spurs a favour by taking Sandro off their hands. He must be the only Brazilian footballer without technique. We not only relieved Spurs of his salary, we also gave them a generous fee. It was no secret that he had a bad attitude and was always injured.

How did you feel about the last three wins SOG?
Happy? Did you celebrate at all?
What's your thoughts on the positives?
How do you think we can get even better?
What pro-active things should CR do to cope if Charlie and Matt leave - how can he change things to minimiss the effects?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024