Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs 05:47 - Jun 26 with 18861 viewsFredManRave

It's close season, it's late and it's Friday so what better time to start posting your favourite, original, inventive yet inoffensive insults here;

A couple of oldies from my vault;
Bellend
Knob Jockey

A couple of newbies thanks to LFW;
Weapon
Melter

No offense meant.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 20:30 - Jun 26 with 2229 viewsDorse

One from my youth - 'fartskin'. Still use it today.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 21:36 - Jun 26 with 2199 viewsitsbiga

Plant
Poultice
Remmy
Gommy
Deacon
Spanner
Zoom
Modo
Gimp
Flid

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 22:05 - Jun 26 with 2177 viewskarl

Tube
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 2161 viewsDorse

Spacker

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 22:36 - Jun 26 with 2151 viewsjohncharles

Spunkbubble

Strong and stable my arse.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 00:23 - Jun 27 with 2157 viewswestolian

COCK !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 01:49 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsBushman

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 00:23 - Jun 27 by westolian

COCK !

Rednap

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 01:51 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsBluce_Ree

Whore from Fife.

Cuts on two levels.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 03:15 - Jun 27 with 2121 viewsBklynRanger

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 22:05 - Jun 26 by karl

Tube

I still use tube, Karl, even over here (nobody fully understands other than the fact that its probably an insult).

I wonder if that's a Scottish thing that migrated to Norn Iron?

There's also lanyard.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:12 - Jun 27 with 2087 viewsDorse

Gimp

And one I heard on South Park (applied to Cartman) that, in an admittedly advanced drunken state, made me laugh like a drain....

'Sweaty Mongoloid'

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:26 - Jun 27 with 2083 viewsTheBlob

Pissflap.

Barmpot.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 12:26 - Jun 27 with 2054 viewsDorse

Kojak strangler

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:17 - Jun 27 with 2043 viewsMonahoop

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 10:34 - Jun 26 by AgedR

A personal favourite.

Spanner!

That one takes me back to my school days. I still say it now and then, especially to bad drivers.

I had a maths teacher who called idiots Gommies. Never heard anyone else use it but him.

Personal favourites have to be my old man's put downs. Bacon bonce, bomb head or fly blow [ for whimpy types ]. Loved the way he made things up. Some may have been from his old RAF days.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 14:44 - Jun 27 with 2019 viewsMrSheen

Bender. Still can't contain myself when Willi Bender plays for Dortmund.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 2011 viewsoaklandr

Joe Egg
Flannel breath
Swamp Donkey
Dolly Dimple
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 17:52 - Jun 27 with 1985 viewsCiderwithRsie

There's a village near me called Cockadilly, which I've always thought should be adopted as an insult.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 18:43 - Jun 27 with 1944 viewsDiscodroids

just read this thread and i would like to claim 'melter ', 'spam javelin' and at least a draw for 'weapon'

mekon on a dinner plate
hatstand
and cu.nt piper are good uns too.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:05 - Jun 27 with 1973 viewsFredManRave

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 18:43 - Jun 27 by Discodroids

just read this thread and i would like to claim 'melter ', 'spam javelin' and at least a draw for 'weapon'

mekon on a dinner plate
hatstand
and cu.nt piper are good uns too.

It was actually your post calling Fernandes a melter that got me started on this thread. Not sure about the LFW origins of weapon, though I do remember Simmo posting it a few times some time ago. And hatstand is going on the list.

"The guy is such a fcuking hatstand". Brilliant!

And when I was at school Stig and Roland were insults. Kids can be so cruel.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:25 - Jun 27 with 1927 viewsDiscodroids

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:05 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

It was actually your post calling Fernandes a melter that got me started on this thread. Not sure about the LFW origins of weapon, though I do remember Simmo posting it a few times some time ago. And hatstand is going on the list.

come to think of it fred, i think simmo called 'weapon'

ive never worked out 'dry lunch' and im from the east end!

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 16:01 - Jun 28 with 1898 viewsBrightonhoop

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:05 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

I believe Weapon originated from a Millwall wag on here back in the Rivals days, he'd got barred from a local hair cutters for impolitely declining hair gel.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 22:37 - Jun 28 with 1830 viewsMark1

King Prawn
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:12 - Jun 29 with 1790 viewsDiscodroids

panhandle.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:15 - Jun 29 with 1790 viewssimmo

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 09:12 - Jun 29 by Discodroids

panhandle.

That always tickles me and I have no idea why!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 10:10 - Jun 29 with 1775 viewsWeaverQPR

Soppy.

@WeavQPR

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 10:11 - Jun 29 with 1770 viewsWokingR

Hang on

I think we need to hear a bit more about Simmo being tickled by a panhandle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024