Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs 05:47 - Jun 26 with 18860 viewsFredManRave

It's close season, it's late and it's Friday so what better time to start posting your favourite, original, inventive yet inoffensive insults here;

A couple of oldies from my vault;
Bellend
Knob Jockey

A couple of newbies thanks to LFW;
Weapon
Melter

No offense meant.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Jun 26 with 2291 viewsMoonshineSteve

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Jun 26 with 2291 viewsMoonshineSteve

Sorry, I have a stammer.

I wanted to add twerp, which sounds great.

Quite a few homophobic entries (oo-er) on here for what is supposed to be inoffensive insults.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 13:17]

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:28 - Jun 26 with 2266 viewsAgedR

Muppet

Twonk

Fxckwit

Splendid thread

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:31 - Jun 26 with 2257 viewsTheBlob

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Jun 26 by MoonshineSteve

Sorry, I have a stammer.

I wanted to add twerp, which sounds great.

Quite a few homophobic entries (oo-er) on here for what is supposed to be inoffensive insults.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 13:17]

Inoffensive insults?Oxymoron shirley?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:32 - Jun 26 with 2254 viewsheadhoops

baithead
shitforbrains
dogbolter

from the punk era - poseur and trout

great thread Fred.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:32 - Jun 26 with 2253 viewsPunteR

Plum

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 2250 viewsMoonshineSteve

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:31 - Jun 26 by TheBlob

Inoffensive insults?Oxymoron shirley?

Who are you calling a moron?

Who are you calling Shirley?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:37 - Jun 26 with 2247 viewsTheBlob

"and add rhizopods and ectoplasms"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 14:50 - Jun 26 with 2213 viewsscot1963

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 11:19 - Jun 26 by TheBlob

I've been called a John Terry Fukwit before now.

not the John, just the rest ( removed the picture in case that was offensive but it's a cartoon character)
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 14:54]
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 14:59 - Jun 26 with 2202 viewsBrightonhoop

Pizza face. And of course good old English phrases such as Cretin sound fantastic.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:07 - Jun 26 with 2196 viewsQPunkR

Pipecock

QPR - "shit but local"

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:15 - Jun 26 with 2183 viewsW13R

Knobjockey
Plank
Tosser
Thunderc*nt - seen this used a few times on the forums
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:19 - Jun 26 with 2180 viewsQPunkR

Dunderhead

QPR - "shit but local"

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:29 - Jun 26 with 2162 viewsW13R

Twonk
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:32 - Jun 26 with 2159 viewshopphoops

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 13:37 - Jun 26 by TheBlob

"and add rhizopods and ectoplasms"

Freshwater admiral

mumping villain

mugtree

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:34 - Jun 26 with 2153 viewshopphoops

Dork. Met someone the other day who wasn't a c**t, bellend or even a muppet, but he was definitely a dork.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 16:31 - Jun 26 with 2112 viewsjohncharles

Gobshite

Strong and stable my arse.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 16:59 - Jun 26 with 2101 viewsFredManRave

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 15:34 - Jun 26 by hopphoops

Dork. Met someone the other day who wasn't a c**t, bellend or even a muppet, but he was definitely a dork.

That's exactly what I'm loving most about this thread so far. The ability to apply completely inoffensive names/terms to "insult" somebody. And even though they have no definition or translation you still personally know exactly what the difference is between a Plank a Plum a Spanner and a Tool (using my old faves as an example).

Gotta love the English language.

Smeghead.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 17:49 - Jun 26 with 2074 viewsRamseyR

Cockwomble
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 18:32 - Jun 26 with 2046 viewsBklynRanger

Skitterclit
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 18:34 - Jun 26 with 2043 viewsconnell10

Your a focking big minge is quite a nice one I feel.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 18:38 - Jun 26 with 2040 viewsBasingstokeR

Spunktrumpet

Asshat
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:16 - Jun 26 with 2019 viewsjohncharles

Spermburger

Strong and stable my arse.

Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:28 - Jun 26 with 2014 views1BobbyHazell

When I was a yoot, 'fish' and 'chief' were popular and effective. Not sure how widespread they were.
Favourite inoffensive insults or put downs on 19:41 - Jun 26 with 2003 viewsW13R

Gonad and the word 'poxy' before an insult.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024