Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can anybody on here support England!?. 18:13 - Jun 23 with 6263 viewsImAlrightJack

They laugh at the other "Home Nations" not qualifying for a major tournament in a long time, only to convince themselves that's why they're disliked, then say that increasing the number of teams who can qualify, as taking away the difficulty of it, when they always win their qualifying groups anyway, so it's none of their concern, yet still wonder why they're seen as arrogant also.

On top of all that, their selectors always ignore our players and keep Shelvey as an unused sub (which is as far as that lot bothering with us is going to go) against San Marino of all teams, when they could have given him a run-out.

I have no problem with the women's team, them winning the World Cup would p*ss Darran's legend "Wazza" and his goons to something chronic!.
How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:33 - Jun 24 with 1478 viewsDarran

Tell you what I'd like answered is how the f*ck anybody on here can tell anybody else on here what they're supposed to do in life,cheeky pricks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:45 - Jun 24 with 1466 viewsPrivate_Partz

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:33 - Jun 24 by Darran

Tell you what I'd like answered is how the f*ck anybody on here can tell anybody else on here what they're supposed to do in life,cheeky pricks.

Loads on here even try to tell me what I should think! ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:47 - Jun 24 with 1459 viewsDarran

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:45 - Jun 24 by Private_Partz

Loads on here even try to tell me what I should think! ;-)

Nah most people on here have only ever told you the truth that your loverboy is a bit of a tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 18:25 - Jun 24 with 1429 viewsPrivate_Partz

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 17:47 - Jun 24 by Darran

Nah most people on here have only ever told you the truth that your loverboy is a bit of a tw*t.

I rest my case :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 21:57 - Jun 24 with 1356 viewslatchford

Adios England!! Losers
How can anybody on here support England!?. on 22:32 - Jun 24 with 1333 viewsSwansNZ

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 21:57 - Jun 24 by latchford

Adios England!! Losers

Good preparation for the full England team

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 22:51 - Jun 24 with 1315 viewsmonmouth

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 22:32 - Jun 24 by SwansNZ

Good preparation for the full England team

Ings was class too, LMAO.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 23:34 - Jun 24 with 1282 viewsphact0rri

Its always a difficult go on supporting on the international level, with the amount of people who are not overly seated in a place their whole life. I find myself supporting Wales above others as I was born here. But its not to say that I don't have other leanings. I've lived in the US most of my life, so I find myself having an allegience to my home turf, and the Woman is japanese, so I also have Japanese leanings.

Oh the global world... I don't know ifs just me... but I find that supporting a national team has more to do with heritage and history as it does about the quality of football. And that creates a unique sort of thing that most sports don't have at such a scale.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 23:45 - Jun 24 with 1271 viewsbuilthjack

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 18:25 - Jun 23 by dgt73

Are you from Builth originally ?

Why?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 23:47 - Jun 24 with 1268 viewsScoobyWho

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 23:45 - Jun 24 by builthjack

Why?

I have an uncle in Lannfanhangelsfmellon 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 08:38 - Jun 25 with 1211 viewsbuilthjack

How can anybody on here support England!?. on 23:47 - Jun 24 by ScoobyWho

I have an uncle in Lannfanhangelsfmellon 👍

Llanfihangel Nant Melan?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024