Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 08:12 - Jun 18 with 4029 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:16]
It'll Be None Of Them... on 08:17 - Jun 18 with 4011 viewsDr_Winston

We'll probably sign a striker, but I'll be amazed if we pay more than about £6m for one if we do a permanent deal at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It'll Be None Of Them... on 08:27 - Jun 18 with 3984 viewsJohnw102

Man U are looking to loan out James Wilson for the season, could be a good shout.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

It'll Be None Of Them... on 09:16 - Jun 18 with 3886 viewsgazza_1234

Portuguese press seem to suggest weve gone back in for another loan deal for Oliveira.
It'll Be None Of Them... on 11:15 - Jun 18 with 3689 viewsJackofdreambeach

God forbid a serious injury to Gomis.

We have little cover . The right positions are being filled thus far.

If , all our big guns are kept hold of....then 3 or 4 high calibre signings might do it.
Lack of depth in the 'Striker' berth the concern for me though
It'll Be None Of Them... on 14:20 - Jun 18 with 3434 viewsLeonisGod

It'll Be None Of Them... on 11:15 - Jun 18 by Jackofdreambeach

God forbid a serious injury to Gomis.

We have little cover . The right positions are being filled thus far.

If , all our big guns are kept hold of....then 3 or 4 high calibre signings might do it.
Lack of depth in the 'Striker' berth the concern for me though

I suspect the club are very aware of that. I'd be amazed if we didn't get another striker in, and I reckon Phil could be spot on here. It will be someone we haven't been linked with or a return for Nelson (which could be ok as there were signs at the end that he had potential).

Personally I'd like us to go for someone like Mitrovic if he's as good as the hype. Someone who could be better than Gomis. Doubt that will happen though.
It'll Be None Of Them... on 16:57 - Jun 18 with 3277 viewssnork44

It'll Be None Of Them... on 14:20 - Jun 18 by LeonisGod

I suspect the club are very aware of that. I'd be amazed if we didn't get another striker in, and I reckon Phil could be spot on here. It will be someone we haven't been linked with or a return for Nelson (which could be ok as there were signs at the end that he had potential).

Personally I'd like us to go for someone like Mitrovic if he's as good as the hype. Someone who could be better than Gomis. Doubt that will happen though.

According to SSN we are in the hunt for Troy Deeney of Watford again. I can't see the Hornets selling their prized asset to us as we are a rival to them!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

It'll Be None Of Them... on 17:09 - Jun 18 with 3255 viewsRancid

Everyone expecting a marquee signing will be disappointed I think.If Gomis gets injured then it'll be another Vazquez, Oliviera, Shechter, N'Gog, the list goes on, type player.We'll only ever have 1 PL quality striker at the club because of the system we play.We're more than capable of competing without a striker also with the false centre forward or extra midfielder.

There's no way a player like Mitrovic will come here and play second fiddle to Gomis and vice versa so like I said yesterday it'll either be a loan or a promising youngsterin the Gorre mould.
It'll Be None Of Them... on 17:57 - Jun 18 with 3189 viewsSwan91

It'll Be None Of Them... on 17:09 - Jun 18 by Rancid

Everyone expecting a marquee signing will be disappointed I think.If Gomis gets injured then it'll be another Vazquez, Oliviera, Shechter, N'Gog, the list goes on, type player.We'll only ever have 1 PL quality striker at the club because of the system we play.We're more than capable of competing without a striker also with the false centre forward or extra midfielder.

There's no way a player like Mitrovic will come here and play second fiddle to Gomis and vice versa so like I said yesterday it'll either be a loan or a promising youngsterin the Gorre mould.

I agree. Gomis starts with ayew in routledges role just behind him (diamond formation) if gomis gets injured ayew will go up front, then we will have Routledge or Montero take that place and then have a player like oliveira as back up striker. Then we will also have emnes just incase it really does get bad with injuries/suspensions.

We have 2 great strikers with one of them Mainly playing in midfield. I can't imagine us getting another star striker as there would not be much opportunities for them. One way to ruin squad harmony.
Login to get fewer ads

It'll Be None Of Them... on 21:15 - Jun 18 with 2977 viewsDexterMorgan

Young Colombian striker called Rafael Santos Borre. £3m.
It'll Be None Of Them... on 22:07 - Jun 18 with 2808 viewsGixerJack

It'll Be None Of Them... on 08:27 - Jun 18 by Johnw102

Man U are looking to loan out James Wilson for the season, could be a good shout.

How's Kenji Gorre looking these days? I haven't seen him myself but some on here have been shouting for him to be promoted to the first team squad for a while now.

Is he ready for to push on? because personally I'd rather develop our own than take a kid on loan to develop them for someone else whilst our youngsters get demoralised because their route into senior football continually goes to loan players.

If he's good enough give him a shout if he's not, what's he doing here?
It'll Be None Of Them... on 22:13 - Jun 18 with 2776 viewsDr_Winston

It'll Be None Of Them... on 22:07 - Jun 18 by GixerJack

How's Kenji Gorre looking these days? I haven't seen him myself but some on here have been shouting for him to be promoted to the first team squad for a while now.

Is he ready for to push on? because personally I'd rather develop our own than take a kid on loan to develop them for someone else whilst our youngsters get demoralised because their route into senior football continually goes to loan players.

If he's good enough give him a shout if he's not, what's he doing here?

He's a winger.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It'll Be None Of Them... on 22:19 - Jun 18 with 2743 viewsGixerJack

It'll Be None Of Them... on 22:13 - Jun 18 by Dr_Winston

He's a winger.

Ah....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024