Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandy And RNL 22:51 - Mar 24 with 3862 viewsThacks_Rabbits

What have they really given us?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Brandy And RNL on 22:52 - Mar 24 with 3856 viewsJimmyRustler

Height and 50 yard pile drivers
Brandy And RNL on 22:55 - Mar 24 with 3829 views_dezzy

Cant judge RNLI tonight, but in the past when he has come on he takes a mean corner and freekick, (when given a chance ) plus has a cracking shot on him

Brandy im not to sure on yet

KHBA

Brandy And RNL on 22:55 - Mar 24 with 3823 viewsRockerdale97

stop gaps to make the numbers up. Brandy wont be here in the summer.
Brandy And RNL on 22:58 - Mar 24 with 3788 viewsHopwoodblue

Half time entertainment.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Brandy And RNL on 22:59 - Mar 24 with 3773 viewsThacks_Rabbits

But we are probably paying Brandy more than the kids who will probably offer more. RNL I accept is long term - Brandy is a waste of a wage!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Brandy And RNL on 23:01 - Mar 24 with 3745 viewsJimmyRustler

I get the feeling that Brandy was brought in to keep Allen and Jack The Kitman company tbh.
Brandy And RNL on 23:09 - Mar 24 with 3698 viewsnordenblue

Brandy And RNL on 22:59 - Mar 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

But we are probably paying Brandy more than the kids who will probably offer more. RNL I accept is long term - Brandy is a waste of a wage!!!

God only knows why we keep the only player in the whole squad with genuine pace sat on the bench games on end, dont get me started on the "tactics" tonight.
The minute Lanky came on at right back i said to my friend that they'd have a field day down the right and Forte is a cert to score.If hes our best option at right back, we've got major problems
Brandy And RNL on 23:10 - Mar 24 with 3683 viewssweetcorn

We haven't really seen brandy so i couldnt tell you, RNL isn't the one for me, feel as though he just wants to shoot whenever he receives the ball.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Brandy And RNL on 23:17 - Mar 24 with 3644 viewszxcvbnm

RNL hasn't had much of a run but has shown glimpses of talent, brandy rubbish

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Brandy And RNL on 23:19 - Mar 24 with 3631 views442Dale

Brandy And RNL on 23:09 - Mar 24 by nordenblue

God only knows why we keep the only player in the whole squad with genuine pace sat on the bench games on end, dont get me started on the "tactics" tonight.
The minute Lanky came on at right back i said to my friend that they'd have a field day down the right and Forte is a cert to score.If hes our best option at right back, we've got major problems

What is difficult to work out is WHY Hill chose to put Lancashire there? We all saw he can't play there at Fleetwood, that's where the lesson was learnt. Tonight was the exclamation point on it.

I felt sorry for Lancashire, he couldn't grasp the role at all. Didn't ever really appear sure where he was supposed to be.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Brandy And RNL on 23:50 - Mar 24 with 3559 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Brandy And RNL on 23:19 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

What is difficult to work out is WHY Hill chose to put Lancashire there? We all saw he can't play there at Fleetwood, that's where the lesson was learnt. Tonight was the exclamation point on it.

I felt sorry for Lancashire, he couldn't grasp the role at all. Didn't ever really appear sure where he was supposed to be.

Lancashire is to Dawson what Brandy is to Done!!

Brandy And RNL on 12:24 - Mar 25 with 3307 viewsDickydaler

I feel a bit sorry for Brandy; whenever he has played all we have done is lump high balls to him. A bit pointless considering his height. And he doesn't arf get his ears flicked by RNL and Hery during the half time 'entertainment' because of his lack of ball skills!
RNL has certainly shown glimpses of talent but not a good all round team player; I would also put Hery into that category too. Maybe a bit too controversial for some, but I don't think he deserves to be in the starting line up; although with the injury list growing he might well have to start on Saturday.
Brandy And RNL on 13:26 - Mar 25 with 3197 viewsnordenblue

Brandy And RNL on 12:24 - Mar 25 by Dickydaler

I feel a bit sorry for Brandy; whenever he has played all we have done is lump high balls to him. A bit pointless considering his height. And he doesn't arf get his ears flicked by RNL and Hery during the half time 'entertainment' because of his lack of ball skills!
RNL has certainly shown glimpses of talent but not a good all round team player; I would also put Hery into that category too. Maybe a bit too controversial for some, but I don't think he deserves to be in the starting line up; although with the injury list growing he might well have to start on Saturday.

RNL looks a stone overweight to me
Brandy And RNL on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 3083 views49thseason

I don't know how so many people can post so many critical comments about players that have hardly featured. Clearly there is something about these players that KH thought was worth a contract albeit a short one in the case of Brandy. None of us know if they are fit or unfit or if they do well in training or not so comments about their value to the squad are simply idle conjecture. If they are good enough they will eventually play , if not they will inevitably leave everything else is pointless speculation which probably does more harm than good.
Brandy And RNL on 15:00 - Mar 25 with 3036 viewsD_Alien

Brandy And RNL on 14:37 - Mar 25 by 49thseason

I don't know how so many people can post so many critical comments about players that have hardly featured. Clearly there is something about these players that KH thought was worth a contract albeit a short one in the case of Brandy. None of us know if they are fit or unfit or if they do well in training or not so comments about their value to the squad are simply idle conjecture. If they are good enough they will eventually play , if not they will inevitably leave everything else is pointless speculation which probably does more harm than good.

90-odd% of what appears on here is probably idle conjecture e.g. thread which estimate the size of the crowd for the next home game and all the others which appear on football messageboards.

You might as well try to stop fans chatting in the pub. Yes, this is a public space which can be transmitted further than the pub, but what about Twitter? I think it's modern social media you're railing against here, 49th - even though you might have a point!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Brandy And RNL on 15:02 - Mar 25 with 3028 viewsParkinsGimp

Nothing , shocking signings along with Calvin Andrew. His record alone should of made sure he wasnt signed, certainly not on a two year deal!!!!!
Brandy And RNL on 15:20 - Mar 25 with 2999 views49thseason

Brandy And RNL on 15:00 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

90-odd% of what appears on here is probably idle conjecture e.g. thread which estimate the size of the crowd for the next home game and all the others which appear on football messageboards.

You might as well try to stop fans chatting in the pub. Yes, this is a public space which can be transmitted further than the pub, but what about Twitter? I think it's modern social media you're railing against here, 49th - even though you might have a point!

Too many tweets and all that.. I have absolutely no problem with the media, its the crass opinions of the keyboard warriors that need to be occasionally challenged. Putting some people in front of a PC or worse in charge of a phone is like handing out hand grenades to chimpanzees.. the result is inevitable and many others will get caught up in the blast. You only need to see the Twitter exchange yesterday that Danczuk got involved in to realise that the engagement of brain is not a pre-requisite. Used properly citizen journalism has lots going for it, it just needs people to realise that quite often less is more.
Brandy And RNL on 16:02 - Mar 25 with 2933 viewsD_Alien

Brandy And RNL on 15:20 - Mar 25 by 49thseason

Too many tweets and all that.. I have absolutely no problem with the media, its the crass opinions of the keyboard warriors that need to be occasionally challenged. Putting some people in front of a PC or worse in charge of a phone is like handing out hand grenades to chimpanzees.. the result is inevitable and many others will get caught up in the blast. You only need to see the Twitter exchange yesterday that Danczuk got involved in to realise that the engagement of brain is not a pre-requisite. Used properly citizen journalism has lots going for it, it just needs people to realise that quite often less is more.

That's true, but when you factor in alcohol too, people's inhibitions are let loose and it's like any pub in the country around last orders. You should come on here anytime after 11pm on a Friday night!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Brandy And RNL on 17:47 - Mar 25 with 2830 viewsStokeyJimmy

Brandy And RNL on 16:02 - Mar 25 by D_Alien

That's true, but when you factor in alcohol too, people's inhibitions are let loose and it's like any pub in the country around last orders. You should come on here anytime after 11pm on a Friday night!

Neither have played to their potential yet. Am I right in thinking Brady was the striker playing for Man United XI against us in pre-season years ago and absolutely terrorising our back 4?
Brandy And RNL on 17:58 - Mar 25 with 2797 viewsdingdangblue

Brandy And RNL on 17:47 - Mar 25 by StokeyJimmy

Neither have played to their potential yet. Am I right in thinking Brady was the striker playing for Man United XI against us in pre-season years ago and absolutely terrorising our back 4?

No that was Robbie Brady, we signed his less talented half brother Fabien Brandy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Brandy And RNL on 18:15 - Mar 25 with 2759 viewsStokeyJimmy

Brandy And RNL on 17:58 - Mar 25 by dingdangblue

No that was Robbie Brady, we signed his less talented half brother Fabien Brandy.

Ah my bad, hopefully Hilly can get to work on these two during pre season and help them try and rediscover their lost potential like he has with many other players before! Does anyone know when Calvin Andrew is back?
Brandy And RNL on 19:49 - Mar 25 with 2672 viewsShun

Apologies for the thumbs down jimmy, accidental!

As for your point about Brandy though, I'm sure his contract expires in June so I doubt he'll be here for pre-season unless Hill really does see something in him worth pursuing. I've certainly not made my mind up on him and I'd like to see him start a few games, on the wing though!
Brandy And RNL on 20:10 - Mar 25 with 2635 viewsStokeyJimmy

Brandy And RNL on 19:49 - Mar 25 by Shun

As for your point about Brandy though, I'm sure his contract expires in June so I doubt he'll be here for pre-season unless Hill really does see something in him worth pursuing. I've certainly not made my mind up on him and I'd like to see him start a few games, on the wing though!

No worries, i guess with the current injury status of key starting eleven players the next few games will give them a platform to show us whether they are up to league 1 standard
Brandy And RNL on 21:07 - Mar 25 with 2570 viewsTVOS1907

Brandy And RNL on 19:49 - Mar 25 by Shun

You make a habit of putting your thumb in the wrong place, Shun.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brandy And RNL on 00:02 - Mar 26 with 2460 viewsShun

I won't deny it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024