Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' 11:22 - Mar 13 with 3278 viewsNorthernr

This week's round of ask the old Tottenham coach about Tottenham, ask Tim Sherwood's mate about Tim Sherwood, and ask the black man about anything that's happened this week with vague racial undertones is live from 11.30ish. If we're really lucky, they may even ask the QPR manager about QPR.

Updates and embellishments follow. With Bondy Bond on the cello and a guest appearance from Joe Jordan's teeth.

Absolutely spot on time. What a guy. After the Coca Cola advert. Cnts.

How you doing? You ok?

It's Fraser from Sky this week.

Vargas, Taarabt others not 100% but training. We'll make a decision after training today. They're all there or there abouts.

I hope Vargas has got a lot left. He's suffered a strain in training which meant he wasn't involved last week. I'm hoping he has a lot left to offer.

We're only focused on our points. They will have anxieties but we need to pick up points very soon.

Fraser would like Ramsey to admit this is a six pointer and Palace are in the sht.

We've seen before people who thought they were safe weren't safe, and those who looked doomed save themselves. We want the points and it could drag them closer to us.

We want to have as many people in the dog fight (dogs?) as possible, we want to give ourselves a fighting chance.

You don't have to say much to the players, everybody wants to stay in the division, every game is a cup final for us. Ring the cliche bell.

I wouldn't say Dunne has played his last game for us. The medical staff are working hard, Dunne is working hard to stay in shape, to get him playing before the end of the season. We're hoping to see him again before the end of the season. In the middle of an arduous rehab programme.

Fraser is trying to get Ramsey to admit Dunne will never play again. He's 36 you know.

Richard will be trying his best to make sure he's fit and in contention for another season.

Premier League football is difficult, managers come and go, results keep you in the job. I haven;t spoken to Les or Tony about whether I'm here next season or not. I hope I am. Results are the thing that keeps you in the job. I'll fight as much as I can to keep QPR in the top division.

League One, premier League, results keep you in the job. I'd accept QPR staying up and me not keeping the job.

Les was frustrated after the game, we should have had two penalties. Situations like that near the bottom, fighting for our lives, two strong penalty shouts, everybody was upset and frustrated, subsequently we lost the game. We're both good cops and bad cops when the time is right.

He's passionate about the game. We shouldn't have lost. Two very poor decisions from where we're sitting that didn't help us.

Between 37 and 40. All the games are must win for us. The way the players have performed and the effort in the last two games, everybody is fighting. We have to win games soon or we will become detached.

We have to approach the games professionally. The fans need to see we won't take anything lying down. I think we were very unlucky in both the last two games. The penalties would have changed things. Morale picks up, people have confidence in their play. If we can maintain those performances we'll grow nearer to getting three points. We're playing well enough to get the points we need. The players have worked hard, we've been in both games, we haven't been outplayed throughout the game, those teams have quality and are a match for any team in the league.

Pards Pardew is a good manager. Done good jobs wherever he has been.

(Joe Jordan whispers to Bondy that he thinks he's a top cnt)

Palace decent players etc etc Alan got a quick reaction from the players, their confidence has grown, not surprised by the job he's done.

You would take a draw ordinarily away from home but we're looking for a win. We're looking for a win.

Pray silence please, for Kevin Bondy Bond

This post has been edited by an administrator
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:25 - Mar 13 with 3248 viewsdaveB

Can't be long before they ask him about UKIP and immigration
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:29 - Mar 13 with 3231 viewsNorthernr

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:25 - Mar 13 by daveB

Can't be long before they ask him about UKIP and immigration

About seven minutes I reckon.
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:35 - Mar 13 with 3191 viewsKonk

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:29 - Mar 13 by Northernr

About seven minutes I reckon.

"Chris - the Chief of Police in Ferguson, Missouri has finally resigned...can we now seek closure on this shameful episode in the history of American law enforcement?"

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:39 - Mar 13 with 3152 viewsDiscodroids

'spiritual talisman and our captain bobby and niko will Flow together like water, thus forth we will quench our raging thirst by drinking deep from the oasis of enlightenment and a 5 nil beasting at the hands of puncheon, boalise and zaha'
[Post edited 13 Mar 2015 11:40]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 12:25 - Mar 13 with 2919 viewsSimonJames

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 11:39 - Mar 13 by Discodroids

'spiritual talisman and our captain bobby and niko will Flow together like water, thus forth we will quench our raging thirst by drinking deep from the oasis of enlightenment and a 5 nil beasting at the hands of puncheon, boalise and zaha'
[Post edited 13 Mar 2015 11:40]

So you're optimistic then?

100% of people who drink water will die.

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 12:49 - Mar 13 with 2807 viewsDiscodroids

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 12:25 - Mar 13 by SimonJames

So you're optimistic then?

sorry simon, where the cause for optimism?.. 6 wins in seven months and bobby zamora as captain.

ive been going to loftus road since 1977 and ive seen worse teams , a lot worse..however to watch someone whose paid 5o grand a week and wants a purple heart for crossing the halfway line leaves me short on warmth for this lot.

poor old chauncy gardener ramsey left with nothing but a few eager kids, and a shower of seasoned old pros with fused joints and wasters like beau brummel and traore.

'Yes. In the loftus road garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.then yet another clusterfu ck on and off the pitch season in the premiership'
[Post edited 13 Mar 2015 12:57]

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 13:03 - Mar 13 with 2764 viewsKonk

Future questions to be put to CR:

"Chris, Carnival - a special time for you, I'm sure. What are your earliest memories of Carnival weekend and will you be celebrating with a nice cold can of Lilt?”

“Chris, big game coming up at the weekend, but which was better; Desmonds or the Cosby show?”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 13:24 - Mar 13 with 2680 viewsingeminate

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 13:03 - Mar 13 by Konk

"Chris, Carnival - a special time for you, I'm sure. What are your earliest memories of Carnival weekend and will you be celebrating with a nice cold can of Lilt?”

“Chris, big game coming up at the weekend, but which was better; Desmonds or the Cosby show?”

Konk - your posts routinely have me in stitches!

Top man!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 13:29 - Mar 13 with 2652 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Between 37 and 40.

Was the question "What do you think will be the average age of the squad in the Championship next season?"

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 14:18 - Mar 13 with 2543 viewsrosseeles

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 13:03 - Mar 13 by Konk

great post literally just laughed out loud at work from the carnival line.
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 15:02 - Mar 13 with 2474 viewsSimonJames

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 12:49 - Mar 13 by Discodroids

sorry simon, where the cause for optimism?.. 6 wins in seven months and bobby zamora as captain.

ive been going to loftus road since 1977 and ive seen worse teams , a lot worse..however to watch someone whose paid 5o grand a week and wants a purple heart for crossing the halfway line leaves me short on warmth for this lot.

poor old chauncy gardener ramsey left with nothing but a few eager kids, and a shower of seasoned old pros with fused joints and wasters like beau brummel and traore.

'Yes. In the loftus road garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.then yet another clusterfu ck on and off the pitch season in the premiership'

I'm still hoping that I wake up tomorrow, lighter of pocket, and discover that it was just another one of those hastily written, single rehearsal , comedy sketches, badly performed by a bunch of well intentioned, semi-talented C-listers... and James Corden.

100% of people who drink water will die.

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 17:40 - Mar 13 with 2322 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 12:49 - Mar 13 by Discodroids

He has that distant look of someone imagining Shirley Maclaine flicking her bean on his bedroom rug...

We'll beat Palace, Sunderland will beat Villa. All will be rosy in the garden.
All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 18:06 - Mar 13 with 2287 viewsDiscodroids

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 17:40 - Mar 13 by Hoop_Du_Jour

He has that distant look of someone imagining Shirley Maclaine flicking her bean on his bedroom rug...

We'll beat Palace, Sunderland will beat Villa. All will be rosy in the garden.

hahaha..good solid work there mate.

All your Tottenham, Tim Sherwood and race relations queries answered - 'presser' on 19:08 - Mar 13 with 2236 viewstooting_hoop

made me laugh - thank you

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024