Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Council 18:32 - Feb 21 with 23733 viewstwotimejack

Absolute c*nts, booked every car on the grass verge along where fords is.
Provide adequate parking for 20k fans and people wouldn't park there, i only hope someone caught the warden and gave him a kicking.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Swansea City Council on 20:39 - Feb 21 with 4954 viewsniberian

Swansea City Council on 20:10 - Feb 21 by Pacemaker

That is correct, the difference with the OP is that he would be admitting driving there so self incriminating. I am not actually sure if CEO (civil enforcement officer) have the power to book for that offence I am pretty sure it is police only.

Basically he has been sent out to do people parking in restricted streets (offence 1 ) and has decided to do everyone parked on the verge.

Swansea Council built the stadium in a retail park - what do they expect. Phone the Council and complain. Also, find out who the local Councillor is and start a campaign to vote him out at the next election.
Swansea City Council on 20:41 - Feb 21 with 4949 viewstwotimejack

Swansea City Council on 20:39 - Feb 21 by niberian

Swansea Council built the stadium in a retail park - what do they expect. Phone the Council and complain. Also, find out who the local Councillor is and start a campaign to vote him out at the next election.

Mike hedges?

Swansea City Council on 20:44 - Feb 21 with 4939 viewsNeathJack

Well for what it's worth I've emailed the Evening Post to see if they would be interested in the story and to investigate whether the council lawfully gave these tickets.
Swansea City Council on 21:00 - Feb 21 with 4901 viewsjack_obs

Swansea City Council on 19:48 - Feb 21 by Pacemaker

The offence committed by you is actually "driving elsewhere other than a road" you cannot drive over a pavement to park on a grass verge.

That is not the offence you have been booked for so you should win any appeal. You can only cross a pavement to park in a parking spot ie your drive or a car park.

Of course they could withdraw the one ticket and issue a correct one.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/34
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 19:51]

Re offence of driving over a pavement to get onto a grass verge. Aren't there a few entrances to get into Days whereby a driver could access the grass embankments without the need to drive over a pavement. If so then surely no offence has been committed.
Swansea City Council on 21:04 - Feb 21 with 4890 viewscackinthesackjack

Swansea City Council on 21:00 - Feb 21 by jack_obs

Re offence of driving over a pavement to get onto a grass verge. Aren't there a few entrances to get into Days whereby a driver could access the grass embankments without the need to drive over a pavement. If so then surely no offence has been committed.

I've heard that CEO's target swans games to get target numbers up.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Swansea City Council on 21:10 - Feb 21 with 4867 viewsrob

That video is shocking. What a bunch of *****
Swansea City Council on 21:53 - Feb 21 with 4805 viewsThursday

Cost of the discounted charge isn't too bad for a few years' parking.
Swansea City Council on 22:27 - Feb 21 with 4750 viewsblackjackwood

really naughty .
Why after 4 years has someone decided that parking on Beaufort road is now a problem ? And if it has become a problem, why didn't they give some sort of warning that they were going to stop cars parking on the verges . ? AND now all those cars are going to cause more congestion somewhere else !!!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Council on 22:44 - Feb 21 with 4726 viewsKennedy

It's been going on since the stadium has opened which is 9+ years ago.

The OP been using it 3/4 years me longer. Why now is this a problem.

Just call me JFK

Swansea City Council on 00:13 - Feb 22 with 4674 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea City Council on 22:27 - Feb 21 by blackjackwood

really naughty .
Why after 4 years has someone decided that parking on Beaufort road is now a problem ? And if it has become a problem, why didn't they give some sort of warning that they were going to stop cars parking on the verges . ? AND now all those cars are going to cause more congestion somewhere else !!!

Money, targets. Stinks doesn't it. The area across the river by the big roundabout will be next; police have already been ticketing anyone on the pavement. Which is fair enough I suppose if they are blocking access for prams, wheelchairs, etc. But if they start ticketing where people don't cause an obstruction I won't be happy.
Swansea City Council on 00:25 - Feb 22 with 4668 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea City Council on 19:31 - Feb 21 by jacksinceever

Mine says " Served by CEO # 153.
Reason 01 - Parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours "
As there are no signs, lines, etc, then I cannot understand how this is enforceable.
I shall update you after I call the PCN Department at Swansea City Council on Monday

They are not signed by any person, but just given an automated number.If not signed then technically they haven't been issued
Swansea City Council on 01:52 - Feb 22 with 4657 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea City Council on 19:31 - Feb 21 by jacksinceever

Mine says " Served by CEO # 153.
Reason 01 - Parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours "
As there are no signs, lines, etc, then I cannot understand how this is enforceable.
I shall update you after I call the PCN Department at Swansea City Council on Monday

Definitely refuse to pay. Hope you took a few snaps. They find this kind of thing very difficult to enforce.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City Council on 12:46 - Feb 22 with 4520 viewsDarran

Swansea City Council on 01:52 - Feb 22 by ItchySphincter

Definitely refuse to pay. Hope you took a few snaps. They find this kind of thing very difficult to enforce.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-fans-outraged-hundreds-cars

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City Council on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 4486 viewstwotimejack

Why didn't they use my op on that poxy story

Swansea City Council on 15:40 - Feb 22 with 4431 viewsjackportis

Dont park illegally ffs. Worth considering. Wont have any reason to moan or winge then.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Swansea City Council on 16:45 - Feb 22 with 3962 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea councils over the years haven't exactly loved us much.

As for now, without doubt, most high profile in city

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City Council on 16:52 - Feb 22 with 3952 viewscontroversial_jack

It will be a private company who issue the tickets not the council.These firms work on behalf of the council and as such should be treated as just another profit making company.
Swansea City Council on 17:24 - Feb 22 with 3928 viewsPacemaker

Swansea City Council on 16:52 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

It will be a private company who issue the tickets not the council.These firms work on behalf of the council and as such should be treated as just another profit making company.

You are wrong again! They are civil enforcement officers and employees of the council, dealing with litter, dog waste and parking.

Thereby allowing the local authority to keep all of the money, they raise.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swansea City Council on 20:40 - Feb 22 with 3829 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea City Council on 17:24 - Feb 22 by Pacemaker

You are wrong again! They are civil enforcement officers and employees of the council, dealing with litter, dog waste and parking.

Thereby allowing the local authority to keep all of the money, they raise.

The wardens in my area are not council employess, but working for a private company.Civil enforcement means nothing, just a fancy term to intimidate people.
Swansea City Council on 20:47 - Feb 22 with 3814 viewsdgt73

Haven't the authorities got better things to do than commit day light robbery against people out for an afternoons enjoyment.........fcuking disgusting. People should refuse to pay.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea City Council on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 3809 viewsJackfath

I wonder what the outcome was of the furore with the Warden and his lack of booking of his boss down by the Marina.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City Council on 07:43 - Feb 23 with 3743 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I park legally on the other side of the road no problem. After most wet games I see cars that have sunk into the soft grass and need towing out leaving a horrible mess. Just get to the game a bit earlier park on the legal side of the road abd get some exercise walking a bit farther.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City Council on 08:18 - Feb 23 with 3728 viewsNeathJack

Council reply is nonsense. I have certainly never been warned not to park on the verges. The Council statement is doublespeak. They may have issued warnings "in the area" but certainly not to those they knew they were going to target.

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Parking-ticket-swoop-leaves-city-s-footbal
Swansea City Council on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 3681 viewsMorfa_Same

Swansea City Council on 07:43 - Feb 23 by felixstowe_jack

I park legally on the other side of the road no problem. After most wet games I see cars that have sunk into the soft grass and need towing out leaving a horrible mess. Just get to the game a bit earlier park on the legal side of the road abd get some exercise walking a bit farther.

I also park on the other side of the road, but these days there are few spaces left when I arrive despite arriving at about 2 o'clock. It's going to be impossible for me to park now that they're stopping people from parking on the grass. There's way too many cars for everyone to park on the road. I've parked here for 9 years and I haven't got a clue where I'm going to go from the next match onwards.
Swansea City Council on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 3666 viewsbuilthjack

Make a fuss to the Evening post, Contact the football club, any Councillor connected with the Swans etc etc. highlight what tossers the wardens are doing this.
I have seen a Council van with a camera on, driving about the last 4 or 5 games. Bar stewards.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024