Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A positive outlook 08:26 - Feb 4 with 1159 viewsCTB184

I just wanted to say that I feel very happy with Swansea over the past few months and I am very proud to support them.

There has been a lot of squabbles for quite some time on this forum with many expressing their unhappiness. Some points have been justified and well debated whilst others have been unfathomable, petty and are often posted maliciously. Some high profile users have left or been banned from the forum and it is quite sad given we all share a mutual interest in football and Swansea City.

We may have been knocked out of the cup competitions and haven't been on the best of runs recently (excluding Southampton), but I am happy with our squad and look forward to every single game, no matter the opponent! We have not been outside the top 10 so far this season and I for one, would think that finishing the season in the top half is a great achievement from which we can improve on.

Let's not forget we have a manager who is vastly inexperienced compared to some of his counterparts, yet we are still on course to finish well and we should do everything we can to support him and put our faith in the club.

Up the Swans!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024