Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Admin 09:39 - Feb 1 with 5455 viewswetjack

You've done a great job clearing this site of the bullies, could you now take out Parlay so the rest of us can enjoy decent debate?

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

FAO Admin on 11:30 - Feb 1 with 1385 viewsApeShit

FAO Admin on 10:05 - Feb 1 by wetjack

I do believe I have had the first ever up arrow from Dailew

Which proves the point is right

#getridofparlay

They should ban you, you are so tediously annoying.
FAO Admin on 11:36 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewsParlay

FAO Admin on 11:30 - Feb 1 by ApeShit

Now that is a superb post.

He has just crumbled and flipped out because I asked him to back up his accusations to be designed to bully. He decided he couldnt so just ranted at me some more and it now trying to get me banned.... For asking him a question

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

FAO Admin on 11:48 - Feb 1 with 1330 viewsApeShit

FAO Admin on 11:36 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Now that is a superb post.

He has just crumbled and flipped out because I asked him to back up his accusations to be designed to bully. He decided he couldnt so just ranted at me some more and it now trying to get me banned.... For asking him a question

She's full of shit, by "enjoying decent debate" she means everyone who agrees with her
FAO Admin on 12:21 - Feb 1 with 1300 viewssixpenses

FAO Admin on 11:05 - Feb 1 by Darran

He tried to derail the thread big time and that's on the back of threatening to get someone sacked from their job a few weeks ago because he didn't agree with their post.
The blokes a c*nt,pure SCUM end of.

Ok so you say he is SCUM for what he posted - which I have not seen but from something he posted later seemed to suggest it related to your involvement. But I have no idea about this.

Yet you say he is also SCUM for suggesting that questions should be asked about a poster that in a position of responsibility over children (as a teacher) posts a picture of a disabled child as an insult to another poster. Pretty shocking stuff - yet this is presented as merely unwinding in your friend who is fiercely protected despite his concerning attitude.

Interesting
FAO Admin on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsParlay

FAO Admin on 12:21 - Feb 1 by sixpenses

Ok so you say he is SCUM for what he posted - which I have not seen but from something he posted later seemed to suggest it related to your involvement. But I have no idea about this.

Yet you say he is also SCUM for suggesting that questions should be asked about a poster that in a position of responsibility over children (as a teacher) posts a picture of a disabled child as an insult to another poster. Pretty shocking stuff - yet this is presented as merely unwinding in your friend who is fiercely protected despite his concerning attitude.

Interesting

I didnt see the post either, but i find it highly ironic Darran can be outraged about anything considering his homophobic and racist comment he admitted to, which forced a foreign fan to post somewhere else.

Forum celebrity

FAO Admin on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsDarran

FAO Admin on 12:21 - Feb 1 by sixpenses

Interesting

Aye that's right SCUM now f-ck off and shoot your load over your Michael Laudrup photos you hideous tw-t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Admin on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewssixpenses

FAO Admin on 10:20 - Feb 1 by wetjack

Losing those that ask for fights was a good step

Now the only logical one is #BANTHEPARLAYONE

Ah here's agenda boy at it again
FAO Admin on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 1275 viewsParlay

FAO Admin on 12:23 - Feb 1 by Darran

Aye that's right SCUM now f-ck off and shoot your load over your Michael Laudrup photos you hideous tw-t.

so isnt this bullying and abuse then?

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Admin on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsDarran

FAO Admin on 12:27 - Feb 1 by Parlay

so isnt this bullying and abuse then?

Masturbsting over Michael is self abuse yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Admin on 12:35 - Feb 1 with 1256 viewssixpenses

FAO Admin on 11:30 - Feb 1 by ApeShit

Far more appropriate

Trying to get rid of dissenting voices from the forum to suit your own agenda

to quote PRJ very dangerous and deeply disturbing

But ban him, nah let him stick up for what he is representing on this forum without getting dissenting voices banned if he has the balls.

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Desiderius Erasmus
FAO Admin on 12:37 - Feb 1 with 1251 viewsParlay

FAO Admin on 12:34 - Feb 1 by Darran

Masturbsting over Michael is self abuse yes.

i was referring to your name calling.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024