Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DONE hope this isn't connected 13:36 - Jan 20 with 9653 viewsILoveMYclub

On sky transfer news

MK TO UNVEIL ‘EXCITING’ TRANSFER

MK Dons manager Karl Robinson has revealed the club will announce a new signing on Thursday — and he’s very excited about it.

Robinson told MKNews: “There will be another player here by Thursday hopefully, and this is the one I’ve wanted.

“I’m excited by unveiling him.”
DONE hope this isn't connected on 14:16 - Jan 23 with 1611 viewssweetcorn

DONE hope this isn't connected on 22:24 - Jan 22 by BigDaveMyCock

He's registered with Citeh isn't he?

Noticed how I've referred to registered rather than playing given that there's more chance of Marc Twaddle receiving a gold carriage clock from our board for his services at Spotland than Devante playing for City's first team.

I wouldnt be so quick to write him off, i'm sure when harry kane was loaned out at millwall and nowhere near the spurs team he wasnt ever expected to make the grade, its rumoured pochettino didnt even want him this year, but he forced his hand with some top performances and is now on the brink of an England call up.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

DONE hope this isn't connected on 18:11 - Jan 23 with 1483 viewsYorkshire_Dale

DONE hope this isn't connected on 14:16 - Jan 23 by sweetcorn

I wouldnt be so quick to write him off, i'm sure when harry kane was loaned out at millwall and nowhere near the spurs team he wasnt ever expected to make the grade, its rumoured pochettino didnt even want him this year, but he forced his hand with some top performances and is now on the brink of an England call up.

.......agree,a big fan of HurriKane.
DONE hope this isn't connected on 18:54 - Jan 23 with 1378 viewsmacro

Kane had a few loan spells out which didn't really work, amazing how suddenly things can change.
DONE hope this isn't connected on 23:06 - Jan 23 with 1213 viewsWhiteyBFC

DONE hope this isn't connected on 14:16 - Jan 23 by sweetcorn

Nailed on to score one of MK Dons' goals against us tomorrow, on his debut.

He hasn't a future at City. It's been revealed this week that he's playing for a contract elsewhere and that Danny Wilson didn't want to retain him, signed Kiwomya from Chelsea instead.

I liked Cole in the main. Great pace, good feet and on the rare occasions he got into the box and met crosses he finished with style. But for a lad over 6 foot tall he's the worst I've ever known for trying to jump/head, he's so weak that I'd knock him off the ball and one on one he missed a catalogue of chances.

Very raw talent learning the game, but I fancy him to be a Championship level footballer at least so long as he works at his game etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024