Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do you... 14:55 - Jan 9 with 10038 viewsGB11

Seem to have ingrained hatred for anything from Cardiff?. Call me scum if you want, I really don't mind.

But how defensive you are compared to the Cardiff fans on their forum is so clear. We allow Jack fans on our site, and they receive barely get any abuse apart from when they try and wind people up. Is it possible to discuss cardiff without speaking like a 15 year old on call of duty?. It is so childish.

Times have changed, not every cardiff fans is a dick head. The bad days have gone since tan and I havent seen a fight down the ground in about 2 years.

I much preferred last year to this year because of the two of us being in the same league. I don't care about playing man united or Chelsea, the build up to the derby was the most entertaining. Hopefully we are both in the same league soon.

And btw, a return to blue helps the derby and everything about it. The derby was seen as a damp squib around britain in comparison to Notts Derby, Blackburn Burnley, Bristol C v R which all blew us out of the water on TV.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 14:55]
Why do you... on 19:46 - Jan 9 with 1868 viewsunion_jack

Why do you... on 19:43 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

You had just won a mickey mouse cup in the National Stadium and the first thing you do is disrespect the Capital? Now where's my bed!

We didn't disrespect London at all Scoobs.

Capital city my @rse!! 3 million people in Wales. I know where my allegiance lies!

It's a great city though, I'd never argue against that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why do you... on 19:51 - Jan 9 with 1847 viewsjewsonjack

Why do you... on 16:12 - Jan 9 by GB11

From 107 competitive games:
Cardiff City 44 Wins
Swansea City 35 Wins
27 Draws

That derby.

oh tosser
63 competitive games (league/fa cup/league cup/autoglass or whatever)
25 swansea wins
21 scumdiff wins
17 draws
Why do you... on 20:46 - Jan 9 with 1793 viewsstAteSwan

Why do you... on 19:26 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Mate when they got promoted (eventually I might add) for their season in the sun all their players could sing about on their victory parade was US! And we're supposed to be obsessed with THEM?

So it is an obsession on the Scumdiff side? Interesting. Why would they care enough to sing that? It was one of their best seasons ever, and the biggest deal is they get to play Swansea for one season?

I know that they were mismanaged last year, and that helped lead to their eventual relegation...but maybe there is something else to their struggles.
Why do you... on 20:49 - Jan 9 with 1785 viewsstAteSwan

Why do you... on 19:29 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

Shouldn't you be throwing frizzbies or watching Baseball bud?

That's the best insult you could come up with for an American on a Welsh Club's message board? Baseball and Frisbee? Baseball is a summer sport man. Frisbee is something children do when they play on the beach.
Why do you... on 20:57 - Jan 9 with 1774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why do you... on 20:46 - Jan 9 by stAteSwan

So it is an obsession on the Scumdiff side? Interesting. Why would they care enough to sing that? It was one of their best seasons ever, and the biggest deal is they get to play Swansea for one season?

I know that they were mismanaged last year, and that helped lead to their eventual relegation...but maybe there is something else to their struggles.

Hey, I was at the game at their ground and when the final whistle was blown you could have sworn they had just they'd just won the Champions league! Such an inferiority complex!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why do you... on 21:11 - Jan 9 with 1727 viewsTim_Harry

Why do you... on 19:18 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

What? I thought it was Winchester ?

Anyway being made the capital city of a non sovereign nation isn't really anything to shout about. Ironically the ones who do most of the shouting don't even live there , more like Merthyr of some other valleys* hell hole. Their inferiority complex to Swansea blinds them to the fact that it's not just our city being denied funding and generally left to die by the WAG , their living place is too! How some people can be so thick amazes me.

The hatred for Swansea by virtually everywhere else in South Wales including some Llanelli-ites can only be explained by jealousy - jealousy of the wonderful bay we have, the beautiful Gower peninsula on our door step and the quite breathtaking seascape that many Swansea residents open their curtains to see every morning. Shops and infrastructure are cyclical - that scenery is going to be there forever.

*Aberdare's lovely though. And Marcham. And Blaenau Gwent has a certain rustic charm too.

Well you're right about most of that. The Llanelli thing is way off though. Some rugby types still have a half-hearted gripe but that's about it. Ok, I know you said it's only 'some', but there's so few I could almost name them all!
Why do you... on 21:26 - Jan 9 with 1709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why do you... on 21:11 - Jan 9 by Tim_Harry

Well you're right about most of that. The Llanelli thing is way off though. Some rugby types still have a half-hearted gripe but that's about it. Ok, I know you said it's only 'some', but there's so few I could almost name them all!

I used to work with quite a few Turks so it must have been all of them. Fair play what a coincidence! I think it's fair to say that Llanelli boys who support the Swans aren't that small minded but probably 75% of the Rugby crowd dislike anything Swansea with a passion.

Why do you... on 21:47 - Jan 9 with 1678 viewsTim_Harry

Why do you... on 21:26 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I used to work with quite a few Turks so it must have been all of them. Fair play what a coincidence! I think it's fair to say that Llanelli boys who support the Swans aren't that small minded but probably 75% of the Rugby crowd dislike anything Swansea with a passion.

I don't think many people in Llanelli under the age of 60 care about rugby nowadays. We've moved on with the times! So it's basically 75% of Llanelli's geriatrics and people you've worked with that hate Swansea.

The rest are quite tidy.
Login to get fewer ads

Why do you... on 21:47 - Jan 9 with 1677 viewsjacksinceever

How does a return to blue help Derby County ???????????????
Why do you... on 21:50 - Jan 9 with 1675 viewsKilkennyjack

Why do you... on 19:51 - Jan 9 by jewsonjack

oh tosser
63 competitive games (league/fa cup/league cup/autoglass or whatever)
25 swansea wins
21 scumdiff wins
17 draws

Correct - i thought that and it checked out on soccer base. Forever in our shadows. #alwaysbered

Beware of the Risen People

Why do you... on 23:40 - Jan 9 with 1631 viewsScoobyDoo

Why do you... on 20:49 - Jan 9 by stAteSwan

That's the best insult you could come up with for an American on a Welsh Club's message board? Baseball and Frisbee? Baseball is a summer sport man. Frisbee is something children do when they play on the beach.

Not an insult bud just an observation on you yanks?

Did you look where Wales was on the map? Go on I bet you did as my experience over the pond they see the UK as England, might be wrong bud but you calling us scum is pitiful as you probably have never seen a Welsh derby. No?

Go back to wearing baseball caps and sucking lollipops bud, more your style .Out of your depth here.
Why do you... on 23:47 - Jan 9 with 1626 viewsScoobyDoo

Why do you... on 20:57 - Jan 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey, I was at the game at their ground and when the final whistle was blown you could have sworn they had just they'd just won the Champions league! Such an inferiority complex!

I remember you did the same when we played in the league cup a few years ago Bryn, I know we hadn't played you in awhile but did you not enjoy that? Fecking hypocrite.
Why do you... on 00:01 - Jan 10 with 1603 viewsperchrockjack

I used to go to the bowl in Llanelli late 60s and always got involved in fights.

Granted I was a knob but they truly hated jacks and in those days jacks meant something

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why do you... on 00:10 - Jan 10 with 1599 viewsDewi1jack

Why do you... on 21:47 - Jan 9 by Tim_Harry

I don't think many people in Llanelli under the age of 60 care about rugby nowadays. We've moved on with the times! So it's basically 75% of Llanelli's geriatrics and people you've worked with that hate Swansea.

The rest are quite tidy.

Nah mun...
The rest are Polish!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Why do you... on 00:15 - Jan 10 with 1594 viewsBanosswan

Why do you... on 21:47 - Jan 9 by Tim_Harry

The rest are quite tidy.

I know for a fact that's wrong. But why should it matter?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why do you... on 01:44 - Jan 10 with 1569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why do you... on 23:47 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

I remember you did the same when we played in the league cup a few years ago Bryn, I know we hadn't played you in awhile but did you not enjoy that? Fecking hypocrite.

Nah nowhere near the same Scobby. We actually created an atmosphere all match, unlike you lot at Lego last year

Why do you... on 01:45 - Jan 10 with 1567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why do you... on 00:15 - Jan 10 by Banosswan

I know for a fact that's wrong. But why should it matter?

Perhaps he lives on the outskirts. Gorseinon

Why do you... on 05:40 - Jan 10 with 1540 viewsScoobyDoo

Why do you... on 01:44 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Nah nowhere near the same Scobby. We actually created an atmosphere all match, unlike you lot at Lego last year

Didn't need an atmosphere to beat you Bryn, just a walk in the park.
Why do you... on 06:34 - Jan 10 with 1532 viewsEdmundo

Why do you... on 15:24 - Jan 9 by GB11

No. I had an account of here ages ago but it got banned.

And no decent jack has ever been banned from your forums 😂

God give me strength!

I don't know why you think we hate you lot. Its more a case of sympathy with your delusional fans and amusement at the mere mention on you lot as sporting rivals.

Hope that helps clarify what the Jacks generally think of you. 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Why do you... on 09:22 - Jan 10 with 1506 viewsPrivate_Partz

Why do you... on 16:55 - Jan 9 by GB11

Why be passive aggressive, just say it how it is.

Why do you care about us being the capital city aswell. Who gives a shit.

Cardiff was chosen as the capital of wales as London was england due to infrastructure Already in place. Even when colchester was originally Englands capital.

"Out of 160 votes, Cardiff received 76, Caernarfon 42, Aberystwyth 14, Swansea eight and 20 votes went to other towns 20.

After nearly three decades of similar disagreement, Wales was, in effect, given permission to choose a capital by the Minister for Welsh Affairs Sir David Maxwell Fyfe in 1951.

As various towns dropped their campaigns, the two final contenders were Cardiff and Caernarfon.

As the largest city, and home to the majority of national institutions and administrative offices, the strength of Cardiff's bid was powerful"

It must be sad hating going to your own capital city. I like going to swansea. That joes place is alright.

Passive aggressive? These guys are completely dellusional I have quoted facts. Biggest buildings do not qualify being a capital. The competition was a joke and meant nothing at the time. Unfortunately the advent of the EEC and Regionalisation has given Merthyr Tydfil's coal depot a completely false level of investment.
As I say I have sympathy with them. Apart from their joke of a football team they do indeed get everything and the rest of Wales suffers as a result.
Why should they care? The laugh is they expect to be loved as a result of it.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 11:02]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Why do you... on 09:27 - Jan 10 with 1505 viewsPrivate_Partz

Why do you... on 18:00 - Jan 9 by ScoobyDoo

For a minute there I thought you had a chip on your shoulder?

Another delusional one. If I had a chip on my shoulder I would have said a lot more in my response. They have it so good they they think concern for the rest of Wales is a 'chip on your shoulder'.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 9:31]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Why do you... on 09:33 - Jan 10 with 1497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why do you... on 05:40 - Jan 10 by ScoobyDoo

Didn't need an atmosphere to beat you Bryn, just a walk in the park.

Yes, of course. You deliberately delayed your only chance of the game by cunningly getting that corner after an hour and then shutting up shop lol.

Your fans were silent for 95% of the game but most were probably red plastics and knew nothing about the old South Wales derby.

The season as a whole was a walk in the park for you lot, wasn't it ? After all you did record your highest PL position ever and highest in the top flight for 50 years. Bottom!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024