Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who like a horror show.... 15:50 - Jan 4 with 5673 viewsrichranger

Here are the 'highlights' from today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30672763c
For those who like a horror show.... on 12:09 - Jan 5 with 1480 viewsdaveB

Rio didn't cover himself in glory but him and Onohua were not helped by Caulker staying forward and leaving those two in trouble
For those who like a horror show.... on 12:39 - Jan 5 with 1445 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Yes Onouha is Championship standard. A poor decision maker. Find it staggering anyone prefers him to Dunne.

Didn't think Rio was responsible for any of the goals, though that's by more luck then judgement. For the second Traore could have headed it away but watches it go over him. McCarthy pretty pathetic for all three, especially the second. He was disappointing. The others predictable.
For those who like a horror show.... on 12:57 - Jan 5 with 1422 viewsHunterhoop

For those who like a horror show.... on 12:39 - Jan 5 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Yes Onouha is Championship standard. A poor decision maker. Find it staggering anyone prefers him to Dunne.

Didn't think Rio was responsible for any of the goals, though that's by more luck then judgement. For the second Traore could have headed it away but watches it go over him. McCarthy pretty pathetic for all three, especially the second. He was disappointing. The others predictable.

Because for the second half of last season Onouha carried Dunne in that central defence, as almost everyone on here (and all those I stand near in the ground) commented on, obviously with the exception of the play offs.

However, I have since found out some off the pitch reasons why Dunne was struggling Christmas onwards last season, which he has apparently cut out this season.

As a centre half Onouha is good. I think he'd walk into most of the bottom 10 clubs in the Prem as a centre half. He's not a Prem right back, though.

And, Rio was absolutely at fault for the first. What he is doing stepping up in that situation away from the man he was marking as they broke, I have no idea. You would get b*llocked for that at Sunday League level.

And it's hardly a coincidence that whenever Rio plays we concede 2, 3 or 4 goals. I'd love someone to work out the goals per game conceded when Rio plays! He knows he hasn't the legs anymore so drops so deep in open play which gives our midfield a headache, and when faced with a situation like yesterday, brainlessly steps up because he knows he can't keep with his man. Redknapp knows he's shot too. He just can't completely bin him because he'll look an idiot for trying so hard to sign him for months.
For those who like a horror show.... on 13:00 - Jan 5 with 1417 viewsStanisgod

For those who like a horror show.... on 12:39 - Jan 5 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Mcarthey for the second ! Straightforward bog standard catch.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

For those who like a horror show.... on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 1405 viewsDiscodroids

if ned is a board favourite(hes one of mine) seemingly beyond reproach , i feel the same of vargas.

the theophilus p. widlebeeste version of andy johnson.

one goal in 12/13 games, flutters around the pitch like a bin liner full of used condoms and takeway boxes in the wind around the back streets of soho.

certainly looks the part. nice running style.fluid.gorgeous smile.cant fault it.

if i wanted a player that had a nice running style , and looked good enough for a cover of a diet coke promo. hes my man.

unfortunately for the money that napoli want , i would like one that creates, assists and , stay with me here, scores more often than tabernacle day in the calender.

found wanting again yesterday against 3rd division opponents.

or like zamora , i suppose theres so much more to his game.

many, many more nuances other than putting the fkn ball in the net occasionally .

straweight and redundant .
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 8:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For those who like a horror show.... on 08:23 - Jan 6 with 1342 viewsDiscodroids

For those who like a horror show.... on 04:00 - Jan 5 by Pommyhoop

I get the same Fred.
But I'm not going to suffer alone so there you go...

thanks for that pommy,,^^^^

not half as much fun as mica paris dressed as a member of hitler youth or a member of jazz funkateers and hacienda stalwarts , 'a certain ratio ' circa@1981 , going about her job of work with crocidile clips and an independant power source on the crucifix of tough love,

but just as tortuous..

[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 9:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024