Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic 12:17 - Jan 4 with 53879 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently. Cue a few days of outraged reaction until Oldham change their mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:04 - Jan 8 with 1428 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:56 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Offensive by asking what was the conclusive proof that sent a man to prison?

Oh god, i think the internet may not be for you if you are offended by that lad.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:04 - Jan 8 with 1428 viewsPhil_S

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:03 - Jan 8 by Shaky

And you are unable to take responsibility for anything. An irresponsible giggling schoolboy.

No please stop apologising

Odious tw*at
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:05 - Jan 8 with 1428 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:03 - Jan 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Maybe I have different standards, but she looks f*cking mullered to me.

Which bit?

Im stunned anyone can have that outcome after watching that.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:08 - Jan 8 with 1397 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:04 - Jan 8 by Phil_S

No please stop apologising

Odious tw*at

Maybe the internet's not for you Phil? Ever thought of that eh?

*yes, I am aware how ridiculous and puerile that sounds.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:09 - Jan 8 with 1397 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:04 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

How did i know a smiley was coming?

(Rhetorical)

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:11 - Jan 8 with 1401 viewsPhil_S

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:08 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Maybe the internet's not for you Phil? Ever thought of that eh?

*yes, I am aware how ridiculous and puerile that sounds.

I've met many people like Shaky in my lifetime

And much like his partner in crime on this thread they almost always end up reverting to type despite all the best intentions to pretend to be something else

Shaky proved that in just three posts this evening

The internets for me but I am not worthy to be a man...
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:11 - Jan 8 with 1395 viewsmorningstar

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:32 - Jan 8 by FieryJack

I'm very happy with it.

Millions of people are sentenced without 100% clear proof.

Why can't you see that?

That's what juries are there for - to convict on the evidence provided - whether it's 100% proof or not.

A good local example would be the bloke who was locked up for the murder of a family of four women in Clydach in the 80's.

As far as I recall there was no clear, incontrovertible proof, no DNA evidence, no witnesses etc. And I don't recall there being an outcry in that case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/nov/23/ukcrime

One thing that stands out way above all else for me is this.

"The agreed toxicology report evidenced the following:
blood alcohol levels of approximately 203mg of alcohol/100ml of blood or approximately 2.5 times the drink drive limit;
traces of cocaine;
traces of cannabis; and
no evidence of the complainant having been spiked.
Under cross examination the complainant claimed she was not a regular user of drugs and had taken the cocaine found in her system more than 1 week before the incident but could not remember exactly when, where or how she had procurred it. She was adamant that she did not and would not have taken cocaine in the night club on the night in question. Expert evidence proved that the complainant was lying on oath on the stand about her cocaine consumption. The expert evidence suggested that either she was a very heavy user of cocaine or that she had taken the cocaine only 3-5 days before the incident. Either way, what she said on the stand did not correspond with the expert analysis."

She has lied on oath, and this is proven. Therefore how can anyone be expected to believe anything else she testified to, including her non recollection of events. This applies whether you believe he is guilty, or not.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:12 - Jan 8 with 1393 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:09 - Jan 8 by Parlay

How did i know a smiley was coming?

(Rhetorical)

Well see, it's a bit more succinct than your endless passages of waffle about how you're right and everyone else, Shaky aside, is wrong, stupid, etc, etc....

I thought maybe you were a troll, now I'm convinced you're not - it's far more serious a condition than that.

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 1362 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:11 - Jan 8 by Phil_S

And much like his partner in crime on this thread they almost always end up reverting to type despite all the best intentions to pretend to be something else

The rest of us just don't understand.

I wonder how many posts it'll be before he feels the need to explain why I don't need to answer a rhetorical question?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 1361 viewsShaky

You've deleted 2 factual threads today for no other reason than you find them uncomfortable.

You are not man enough to deal with them head on, Phil, so instead you wield your censor's button and then pretend you are completely innocent, guv.

I had your number a long time ago, sonny.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:15 - Jan 8 with 1360 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:12 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Well see, it's a bit more succinct than your endless passages of waffle about how you're right and everyone else, Shaky aside, is wrong, stupid, etc, etc....

I thought maybe you were a troll, now I'm convinced you're not - it's far more serious a condition than that.

Hi again.

Very interesting you say that. Where as in fact, shaky and I and a few select others that haven't been regular contributors to the thread have been the ONLY ones putting our thoughts across correctly.

Now you have contributed to this thread, haven't offered any opinions on the subject but instead attacked the posters and refused to explain when asked politely.

You are now insinuating some sort of disorder o can only assume.

Shocking stuff and far more offensive than anything you could even try to level at anyone on this thread.

Thought about that? Ah well.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 1352 viewswaynekerr55

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:31 - Jan 8 by Parlay

That is not strictly true though. People have died in prison serving time for something they didn't do, they were never guilty at any point - whether they were assumed to be or not.

If Evans didnt do it, is not guilty and never has been. Only told he is.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 20:31]

Fair point Parlay. I've refrained from debating any of the details of the case as I don't have any.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:18 - Jan 8 with 1332 viewsOldjack

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:03 - Jan 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Maybe I have different standards, but she looks f*cking mullered to me.

very different sarn, there's not the slightest sign of wobbly pins there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 1320 viewsParlay

I think you have proven recently you are one of the biggest trolls on this forum Phillip, don't pretend otherwise. You only seemingly contribute to put other people down and when challenged either backtrack quicker than a politician or make a snide remark and head for the hills.

You are not a good poster and not a good owner of the site. I wont comment on you as a man as i don't know you although i have noticed you give that insult to others you have not met.

You don't like to be challenged and love to exercise your "power" on here, be that cyber or not. Scoff.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 1316 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:15 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Hi again.

Very interesting you say that. Where as in fact, shaky and I and a few select others that haven't been regular contributors to the thread have been the ONLY ones putting our thoughts across correctly.

Now you have contributed to this thread, haven't offered any opinions on the subject but instead attacked the posters and refused to explain when asked politely.

You are now insinuating some sort of disorder o can only assume.

Shocking stuff and far more offensive than anything you could even try to level at anyone on this thread.

Thought about that? Ah well.

Shocking eh? Maybe the internet's not for you lad. Offended - poor dab.

Anyway now, I will once again offer you my opinion on Ched Evans: The judicial process has run it's course and convicted him a rapist. Until, in the event of an appeal, that conviction is overturned he is a convicted rapist. Geddit?

Whatever pedestal you have yourself on Perry Mason is of little interest to me.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 1316 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:11 - Jan 8 by morningstar

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/nov/23/ukcrime

One thing that stands out way above all else for me is this.

"The agreed toxicology report evidenced the following:
blood alcohol levels of approximately 203mg of alcohol/100ml of blood or approximately 2.5 times the drink drive limit;
traces of cocaine;
traces of cannabis; and
no evidence of the complainant having been spiked.
Under cross examination the complainant claimed she was not a regular user of drugs and had taken the cocaine found in her system more than 1 week before the incident but could not remember exactly when, where or how she had procurred it. She was adamant that she did not and would not have taken cocaine in the night club on the night in question. Expert evidence proved that the complainant was lying on oath on the stand about her cocaine consumption. The expert evidence suggested that either she was a very heavy user of cocaine or that she had taken the cocaine only 3-5 days before the incident. Either way, what she said on the stand did not correspond with the expert analysis."

She has lied on oath, and this is proven. Therefore how can anyone be expected to believe anything else she testified to, including her non recollection of events. This applies whether you believe he is guilty, or not.

Good post morningstar.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 1312 viewsperchrockjack

Is it now time for me to lock horns with parlay.

Having taken a back seat for a while, it's clear some posters want to destroy this site and divide fans.

I'm honestly shocked to see phil insulted in this way.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:21 - Jan 8 with 1309 viewsPhil_S

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:14 - Jan 8 by Shaky

You've deleted 2 factual threads today for no other reason than you find them uncomfortable.

You are not man enough to deal with them head on, Phil, so instead you wield your censor's button and then pretend you are completely innocent, guv.

I had your number a long time ago, sonny.

Now then my little boretroll, I haven't deleted any threads today. That's a fact, whether you want to believe it or not is entirely your choice.

You proved in three posts exactly what you are this evening - everyone who is still reading your pointless rubbish saw that and can see it clearly. It is no surprise that the only one taking your side is your doppleganger who also believes he is always right.

Sadly on many occasions you are wrong but you just believe that repeating the same thing over and over again makes it right.

I'm not sure I want you associated with my site, I wonder what other people think about that as a concept.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:22 - Jan 8 with 1291 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:20 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Shocking eh? Maybe the internet's not for you lad. Offended - poor dab.

Anyway now, I will once again offer you my opinion on Ched Evans: The judicial process has run it's course and convicted him a rapist. Until, in the event of an appeal, that conviction is overturned he is a convicted rapist. Geddit?

Whatever pedestal you have yourself on Perry Mason is of little interest to me.

Not shocking or offensive, just more offensive than anything you could level at anyone on here - as i told you.

That isnt an opinion on Ched Evans situation, that is a statement of fact which is irrelevant to the debate. Nobody is denying he was found guilty, we are now musing as to why he was found guilty and whether it was a just decision going by the clear lack of evidence.... Geddit?

If its of no interest to you, then leave.

Easy.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 1281 viewsperchrockjack

Parlay.

Why

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 1266 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:20 - Jan 8 by perchrockjack

Is it now time for me to lock horns with parlay.

Having taken a back seat for a while, it's clear some posters want to destroy this site and divide fans.

I'm honestly shocked to see phil insulted in this way.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 1258 viewsperchrockjack

Shaky..

Why

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:26 - Jan 8 with 1234 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:22 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Not shocking or offensive, just more offensive than anything you could level at anyone on here - as i told you.

That isnt an opinion on Ched Evans situation, that is a statement of fact which is irrelevant to the debate. Nobody is denying he was found guilty, we are now musing as to why he was found guilty and whether it was a just decision going by the clear lack of evidence.... Geddit?

If its of no interest to you, then leave.

Easy.

Oh, so firstly I have to reply "correctly" to your posts and now you think you get to decide which threads I contribute on? Er, okay.

Coming from the likes of you that's a bit rich.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:27 - Jan 8 with 1231 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:23 - Jan 8 by perchrockjack

Parlay.

Why

Richard. If you wish to debate with me then by all means do it.

If you are to do your usual rant and then refuse to explain when its challenged then for times sake, id suggest you don't bother.

As for your post "why?" - i can only assume you are asking me why I am finding it difficult to accept a man is guilty of rape with little to no proof, right?

I am unsure as to why there is a need for that to be answered. Anyone convicted of something that subsequently ruins their life when there is little to no evidence to suggest guilt leads me to speak out.

Simple.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:27 - Jan 8 with 1220 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 21:05 - Jan 8 by Parlay

Which bit?

Im stunned anyone can have that outcome after watching that.

Just the overall impression. Some may be taken aback by the fact she's not a total zombie, being dragged unconscious from the taxi, but I still think she looks very drunk.

The way she's clinging to the guy she just met in a kebab shop, the way she wandered off on her own to get the pizza, she just looks very drunk to me, from my experience of women and being out on the town.

The poor camera quality doesn't help, but just my opinion. I'm not overly familiar with the case, but didn't the guy on the front desk feel compelled to go and check up on her, such was his concern about the state she was in? Implies his first hand perception of her was of someone in a lot of bother?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024