Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you describe the '1200'? 18:22 - Jan 2 with 906 viewssteve_g

How do we feel about the 1200 who are going to Villa? Brilliant fans, optimistic supporters or deluded fools?!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

How would you describe the '1200'? on 18:27 - Jan 2 with 898 viewsBFC_Tim

Don't see the point of being a fan if you don't support the team - wonder if those boycotting Bloomfield Road will realise KOKO will get half the money!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

How would you describe the '1200'? on 18:55 - Jan 2 with 889 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Nothing but admiration for them. Very easy supporting a successful team but very hard to support one as bad as ours is right now. I'm sure some groundhoppers will be going to see a new stadium.
How would you describe the '1200'? on 19:49 - Jan 2 with 866 viewsterminallytangerine

How would you describe the '1200'? on 18:55 - Jan 2 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Nothing but admiration for them. Very easy supporting a successful team but very hard to support one as bad as ours is right now. I'm sure some groundhoppers will be going to see a new stadium.

Enlightened.
How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:06 - Jan 2 with 850 viewsTangent

I think they are all hoping for draw (yeah right) so we can boycott the return at Bloomfield Road.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:36 - Jan 2 with 829 viewsWizaard

How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:06 - Jan 2 by Tangent

I think they are all hoping for draw (yeah right) so we can boycott the return at Bloomfield Road.

There are 17 of us travelling from Yorkshire who are looking for a good day out in good company and just maybe, see our team win.

Not a new ground for many I wouldn't have thought.
How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 823 viewsPoolseasider

How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:06 - Jan 2 by Tangent

Football fans go to football games end of.
A very large section of supporters don't go on the three main forums and even if they are staunch anti Oystons are not led my what is wrote on them.
I'm one of the 1200 and are going because I want to not because a faceless idiot behind a computer is telling me not to.
So how would I describe the 1200 even if I wasn't going to a game on a Sunday daytime nothing.
How would you describe the '1200'? on 22:29 - Jan 2 with 798 viewsTwelveAngryMen

How would you describe the '1200'? on 20:54 - Jan 2 by Poolseasider

Football fans go to football games end of.
A very large section of supporters don't go on the three main forums and even if they are staunch anti Oystons are not led my what is wrote on them.
I'm one of the 1200 and are going because I want to not because a faceless idiot behind a computer is telling me not to.
So how would I describe the 1200 even if I wasn't going to a game on a Sunday daytime nothing.

I'm going as well
It's the away games that keep me sane

#footballfirst

How would you describe the '1200'? on 22:55 - Jan 2 with 781 viewsterminallytangerine

How would you describe the '1200'? on 22:29 - Jan 2 by TwelveAngryMen

I'm going as well
It's the away games that keep me sane

I suppose 1200 could be the charge of the doubly enlightened brigade?
Login to get fewer ads

How would you describe the '1200'? on 23:01 - Jan 2 with 777 viewsCurryman

How would you describe the '1200'? on 22:55 - Jan 2 by terminallytangerine

I suppose 1200 could be the charge of the doubly enlightened brigade?

I've been a deluded fool for years and as I get older I become even more so.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

How would you describe the '1200'? on 09:38 - Jan 3 with 717 viewsHarryHorse

How would you describe the '1200'? on 23:01 - Jan 2 by Curryman

I've been a deluded fool for years and as I get older I become even more so.

I'm going because :

a./ I'm in Birmingham this weekend anyway
b./ It's an opportunity to catch up with a few friends I'm seeing a lot less of these days
c./ It's a new ground for me

First and quite possibly only game of the season for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024