Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next win will be against? 08:28 - Dec 9 with 720 viewsMr_Brightside

Next win will be against?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Next win will be against? on 08:31 - Dec 9 with 717 viewsMr_Brightside

I think the next win will be a biggie because if it's early in the month then it will give a real sense of 'we can do this' - the later in the month and the three points may not be seen as important.

I have a good feeling for Saturday - would be the biggest win of the season - and our first away from home and would set the Bournemouth game up to be an interesting one - off the bottom by the New Year anyone? Probably getting ahead of myself because we've had a win!!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Next win will be against? on 20:32 - Dec 10 with 669 viewsrigabeliever

Next win will be against? on 08:31 - Dec 9 by Mr_Brightside

I think the next win will be a biggie because if it's early in the month then it will give a real sense of 'we can do this' - the later in the month and the three points may not be seen as important.

I have a good feeling for Saturday - would be the biggest win of the season - and our first away from home and would set the Bournemouth game up to be an interesting one - off the bottom by the New Year anyone? Probably getting ahead of myself because we've had a win!!

Tend to agree Mr_B that the next win will set things in stone but it has to come in the next two games. We're still not firing on all cylinders, in my opinion, and on Saturday O'Keefe and Eagles didn't really contribute but if you can get these two going then who knows. 4 points from the next two games and we'd still be bottom but a run of 5 undefeated and 9 points from 15 would be massive.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Next win will be against? on 11:13 - Dec 11 with 641 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

We're coming to the crunch point of the season. 5 points from 3 games is a good return for any club at any time, but we have been playing some of the poorest sides in the league recently and even managed to lose to one of them, making them look flatteringly good in the process. We now have a run of three games against sides in the top half of the table, two of them away from home, and less than a point a game from those and I think the nails are all in the coffin.

If we're lucky we can survive by getting 7 points every five games between now and the end of April and then hoping that Huddersfield couldn't give a monkey's on 2nd May. Sounds simple and achievable, but just look at the 10 games in January and February. I can see us possibly getting 10 points from our five home matches, with a fair breeze behind us, but I'm struggling to find 4 points away from home with visits to teams curently lying 5th to 8th in the league plus horrible Molyneux. That's how hard it's going to be - we need something from these next three games and Rotherham is definitely a must-win after that.

On the plus side, Clark seems to have definite ideas about the squad and has not been afraid to tell those he doesn't want that they are surplus to requirements. The only one that surprises me in that group is Rentmeister. I'm really pleased he sees Davies as a key player; if he can get back to being anything like the player he was at Derby then all is good there. Saint Jose clearly didn't see the point in him, I hope with his reprieve from the depths of Bramall Lane the lad proves his worth even more than he is doing at the moment.
Next win will be against? on 12:01 - Dec 11 with 632 viewsAllezBlackpool

Next win will be against? on 11:13 - Dec 11 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

We're coming to the crunch point of the season. 5 points from 3 games is a good return for any club at any time, but we have been playing some of the poorest sides in the league recently and even managed to lose to one of them, making them look flatteringly good in the process. We now have a run of three games against sides in the top half of the table, two of them away from home, and less than a point a game from those and I think the nails are all in the coffin.

If we're lucky we can survive by getting 7 points every five games between now and the end of April and then hoping that Huddersfield couldn't give a monkey's on 2nd May. Sounds simple and achievable, but just look at the 10 games in January and February. I can see us possibly getting 10 points from our five home matches, with a fair breeze behind us, but I'm struggling to find 4 points away from home with visits to teams curently lying 5th to 8th in the league plus horrible Molyneux. That's how hard it's going to be - we need something from these next three games and Rotherham is definitely a must-win after that.

On the plus side, Clark seems to have definite ideas about the squad and has not been afraid to tell those he doesn't want that they are surplus to requirements. The only one that surprises me in that group is Rentmeister. I'm really pleased he sees Davies as a key player; if he can get back to being anything like the player he was at Derby then all is good there. Saint Jose clearly didn't see the point in him, I hope with his reprieve from the depths of Bramall Lane the lad proves his worth even more than he is doing at the moment.

Typical. Another trip to Rotherham

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Next win will be against? on 14:31 - Dec 11 with 613 viewsOdinsRaven

why isn't there a 'none of the above' option?
Next win will be against? on 14:49 - Dec 11 with 608 viewsPoolseasider

Next win will be against? on 14:31 - Dec 11 by OdinsRaven

why isn't there a 'none of the above' option?

I voted for Rotherham even if I was convinced it was a home game!
Next win will be against? on 08:19 - Dec 12 with 579 viewsTangent

Didn't vote, because "Haven't got a effin' clue" wasn't in the option list.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Next win will be against? on 17:58 - Dec 12 with 549 viewsLala

Next win will be against? on 08:19 - Dec 12 by Tangent

Didn't vote, because "Haven't got a effin' clue" wasn't in the option list.

'why isn't there a 'none of the above' option?'

wrong site Rags...

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024