Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shop 20:48 - Nov 28 with 5927 viewsThemisinglink

just spoke to the shop manager, tells me he just had the best day since 2010 !!!
On line orders went balistic, and shop was mad all day.so putting an old snap shot
Showing the club shop from 3 years ago on Avftt is a bit sad.just saying.
Club shop on 17:00 - Dec 7 with 748 viewsterminallytangerine

Club shop on 01:15 - Dec 7 by ArchibaldKnox

Went into the Club shop after the match today for a look around. It was quiet. I was surprised to see Christmas cards, priced at £2.00, with a picture of our chairman on the front. 'Merry Christmas from Karl Oyston', I kid you not...

Gawd, it was a grim picture, with KO looking his dishevelled best, tie askew and grimacing into the distance. And replica players' signatures inside, including Cubero. Is this a greetings card you would want to send your nearest and dearest? What is the mentality in the place? It's all a bit North Korean, as someone pointed out.

Seemed pretty lively before the game though - and I don't suppose the KO card could be intended to be humorous?

Ho ho ho?
Club shop on 17:13 - Dec 7 with 740 viewsArchibaldKnox

Club shop on 17:00 - Dec 7 by terminallytangerine

Seemed pretty lively before the game though - and I don't suppose the KO card could be intended to be humorous?

Ho ho ho?

Have you actually seen the Christmas card, TT? The grimace is actually quite kiddy-scaring. Not even a hint of a smile. No wonder the card rack was still jammed full.
If it had shown Koko with a swag-bag over his shoulder, then that might have been humorous.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 17:13]
Club shop on 17:21 - Dec 7 with 733 viewsterminallytangerine

Club shop on 17:13 - Dec 7 by ArchibaldKnox

Have you actually seen the Christmas card, TT? The grimace is actually quite kiddy-scaring. Not even a hint of a smile. No wonder the card rack was still jammed full.
If it had shown Koko with a swag-bag over his shoulder, then that might have been humorous.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 17:13]

Agree; it makes Tony Blair's silence of the lambs grimace positively inviting by comparison.

But I'm sure there will be a few sold to wind up the recipients.
Club shop on 20:41 - Dec 8 with 698 viewsWizaard

Club shop on 17:21 - Dec 7 by terminallytangerine

Agree; it makes Tony Blair's silence of the lambs grimace positively inviting by comparison.

But I'm sure there will be a few sold to wind up the recipients.

Sold plenty of the same card last season, probably sent to NAPM types as a wind up.
Club shop on 08:39 - Dec 9 with 675 viewsPoolman

Club shop on 20:41 - Dec 8 by Wizaard

Sold plenty of the same card last season, probably sent to NAPM types as a wind up.

If nothing else KO has a sense of humour - would have to looking like that!

Next year Sam in a fairy costume? Now that would sell!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Club shop on 08:41 - Dec 9 with 673 viewsthebigone

Anyone remember that calendar they did for Brian House a few years ago - every time we bring down the decorations it's in there and the Missus coos over Rob Edwards six pack!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024