Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer 18:10 - Nov 25 with 784 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/sunderland-u21s-2-blackpool-xi-

Could he be a secret weapon in the making?
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 18:18 - Nov 25 with 770 viewsLetsbasham

Let's hope so.....sounds like we dominated against there 21's.........pffffft.

Well I suppose it's beter than keeping the seats warm.
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 18:26 - Nov 25 with 759 viewsmoney_money_money

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 18:18 - Nov 25 by Letsbasham

Let's hope so.....sounds like we dominated against there 21's.........pffffft.

Well I suppose it's beter than keeping the seats warm.

Mendes??? who???
I think the Sunderland Gazette is as bad as the Blackpool one.
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 730 viewsWizaard

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 18:26 - Nov 25 by money_money_money

Mendes??? who???
I think the Sunderland Gazette is as bad as the Blackpool one.

Apparently their players tired late on. Unlike ours who have so much game time under their belts....
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 09:15 - Nov 26 with 652 viewsthebigone

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 19:42 - Nov 25 by Wizaard

Apparently their players tired late on. Unlike ours who have so much game time under their belts....

I reckon up our secret weapons are a bit like Saddam Husseins and will never be found - be nice to think the leader might be toppled though!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 10:04 - Nov 26 with 632 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

It was just a reserves game. Years ago I used to watch the reserves regularly in the Central League, and those who shone there rarely reproduced that form if ever moved up to the firsts. Good entertainment for us kids at the time though when we couldn't get to the away games.
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 10:27 - Nov 26 with 620 viewsWizaard

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 10:04 - Nov 26 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

It was just a reserves game. Years ago I used to watch the reserves regularly in the Central League, and those who shone there rarely reproduced that form if ever moved up to the firsts. Good entertainment for us kids at the time though when we couldn't get to the away games.

The best part of the reserves games was when the bloke came out and updated the alphabetical letters hanging from the SW stand for how the first team were getting on. That was back when the two teams played at the same time.
Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 08:43 - Nov 27 with 522 views1953Original

Mendes scores 2 including a 30 yard screamer on 10:27 - Nov 26 by Wizaard

The best part of the reserves games was when the bloke came out and updated the alphabetical letters hanging from the SW stand for how the first team were getting on. That was back when the two teams played at the same time.

I used to love a good reserves game - there was something about an almost empty ground and seeing players you'd never see play from week to week. Was there the day after 9/11 and was the weirdest atmosphere of any game I've been to. Sat in the South with the roof being removed off the old West.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024