Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) 11:47 - Nov 22 with 1357 viewshindu_seasider

So we've signed a guy on loan from league 1? That's the wow signing we've been waiting for! Forget premier league loans
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 12:37 - Nov 22 with 1322 viewswespens

Let's give him a chance - has the experience neither Dunne or Dielna have and we need steady heads the next few weeks!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 17:59 - Nov 22 with 1261 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Played quite well apart from one dodgy back pass.
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 19:36 - Nov 22 with 1238 viewsrigabeliever

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 17:59 - Nov 22 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Played quite well apart from one dodgy back pass.

Yup agree with BHOK - thought other than for his back pass he had a decent game - certainly better than Oriol, Dunne and Dielna!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 20:36 - Nov 22 with 1212 viewsSirHarryThomson

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 19:36 - Nov 22 by rigabeliever

Yup agree with BHOK - thought other than for his back pass he had a decent game - certainly better than Oriol, Dunne and Dielna!

I work with a Rochdale fan who told me he was going to sign for us. He says that he is steady and reliable but that their present left back is highly rated and keeps him out of the side. This is the future while we continue our downward spiral, signing league 1 players who are not good enough for their first team, Saying that I thought apart from that backpass he had a good game.
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 21:10 - Nov 22 with 1194 viewsribble

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 20:36 - Nov 22 by SirHarryThomson

I work with a Rochdale fan who told me he was going to sign for us. He says that he is steady and reliable but that their present left back is highly rated and keeps him out of the side. This is the future while we continue our downward spiral, signing league 1 players who are not good enough for their first team, Saying that I thought apart from that backpass he had a good game.

He looked decent to me. Far better than the alternatives we currently have.
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 00:19 - Nov 23 with 1155 viewsterminallytangerine

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 21:10 - Nov 22 by ribble

He looked decent to me. Far better than the alternatives we currently have.

Credit to the manager for being aware of his availability and his willingness to sign him despite the predictable reaction.
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 18:36 - Nov 23 with 1073 viewsHodderSeasider

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 00:19 - Nov 23 by terminallytangerine

Credit to the manager for being aware of his availability and his willingness to sign him despite the predictable reaction.

I thought he did well yesterday. One dodgy back pass, which could have been costly, but other than that I thought he was pretty much faultless. He has much more pace than Oriel and importantly for a left back he can tackle. I also thought he did well with his clearances, getting good distance on them. Pity Perkins didn't get good distance on his for the Bolton equaliser!
Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 23:32 - Nov 23 with 1035 viewssalty

The highly rated left back at Rochdale who is keeping Tom Kennedy out of the side is a lad called Scott Tanser who believe it or not is a Blackpool lad who's a Blackpool fan!! You couldn't make it up.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:34 - Nov 24 with 1023 viewssalty

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 07:52 - Nov 24 with 997 viewsOsbourne

Tom Kennedy signs on loan (who?) on 23:32 - Nov 23 by salty

The highly rated left back at Rochdale who is keeping Tom Kennedy out of the side is a lad called Scott Tanser who believe it or not is a Blackpool lad who's a Blackpool fan!! You couldn't make it up.

I liked him. A nippy little player who looked like an interesting character!

The side against Bolton was much changed since the last time out at Bloomfield Road v Ipswich. The problem could of been the formation played : virtual 4-5-1. Pool sat back too much for me. 1-0 in my humble opinion needs to move to 2-0 very quickly or the 1-1 which occurred on Saturday is always on the cards.

These managers' know what they are doing I guess, but my feeling watching from the stand is nearly always amazement at the set up and patterns of play. For me, there is far too much bunching in the middle of the park, with few options for the midfield distributors when they actually get the ball. But then I use to watch Liam Brady's distribution at Highbury during the 1970's!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024