Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'll play at left back on Saturday? 09:15 - Nov 19 with 797 viewssteve_g

Have kept banging on about this one but who will play at left back? It's been our Achilles heel all season and all well and good to sign another midfielder but who'll play in that position? Is it just there aren't many good left backs around!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 09:21 - Nov 19 with 796 viewswespens

Is this McMahon's second game out? We're any of those trialists defenders?

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 12:54 - Nov 19 with 757 viewsGrayth

If O'Dea signs I reckon he'll play there. Otherwise, it's Dunne again.
Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 15:21 - Nov 19 with 734 viewsOrioltwins

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 12:54 - Nov 19 by Grayth

If O'Dea signs I reckon he'll play there. Otherwise, it's Dunne again.

Well am sorry if it's Dunne then we are done! Think I'd sooner have Dielna - least he looked half decent against Cardiff!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 15:58 - Nov 19 with 720 viewsGrayth

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 15:21 - Nov 19 by Orioltwins

Well am sorry if it's Dunne then we are done! Think I'd sooner have Dielna - least he looked half decent against Cardiff!

Joan Oriol's the best left back at the club. Lee Clark doesn't fancy the Johnny Foreigners though, just as Riga didn't rate the technically inferior English players.

Bloody racists, the pair of them.
Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 16:12 - Nov 19 with 711 viewsspooner

With all the talk of trialists, players identified to be loaned out, others returning, coaching staff brought in, disappearances, reappearances and injuries of existing squad players, I wouldn't hazard a guess as to who'll be starting in ANY position.
Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 16:29 - Nov 19 with 704 viewsFountain

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 15:58 - Nov 19 by Grayth

Joan Oriol's the best left back at the club. Lee Clark doesn't fancy the Johnny Foreigners though, just as Riga didn't rate the technically inferior English players.

Bloody racists, the pair of them.

I'd play Joan Oriel too. Easily the best LB even with his limitations. I'd properly protect him in front and that means not having Lundstrom and Perkins in the same town let alone on the same pitch.

What was the team yesterday? What subs were made? Is Cubero fit?

slap me on the patio

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 22:49 - Nov 20 with 582 viewsKOSBowlCut

Who'll play at left back on Saturday? on 16:29 - Nov 19 by Fountain

I'd play Joan Oriel too. Easily the best LB even with his limitations. I'd properly protect him in front and that means not having Lundstrom and Perkins in the same town let alone on the same pitch.

What was the team yesterday? What subs were made? Is Cubero fit?

Agree Fountain about Perkins/Lunstram - Oriol not available - Think I'd play Clarke, Rentmeister and Daniels as a 3 man defence and then just sort out the rest of the team with what's available.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024