Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are guys views on the Oriols? 21:24 - Nov 13 with 475 viewsOrioltwins

Will they be missed or were they just a waste of time? My username up the spout!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:03 - Nov 13 with 444 viewsTwoPhillips

I think early doors that the left back berth was singled out as our weak spot and sadly teams have exploited it ever since and that was largely down to Joan never getting anywhere near his man. Edu had some nice tricks and flicks but in truth not up to the rigours of the Championship. Presume it's their choice?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:13 - Nov 13 with 439 viewsbrassedoff

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:03 - Nov 13 by TwoPhillips

I think early doors that the left back berth was singled out as our weak spot and sadly teams have exploited it ever since and that was largely down to Joan never getting anywhere near his man. Edu had some nice tricks and flicks but in truth not up to the rigours of the Championship. Presume it's their choice?

They were typical Riga players and apart from the amazing spirit of the Watford squad a few seasons back and maybe a bit of success at Brighton, foreign based teams don't do well in this league and no surprise to see Brighton and Wigan down there with us at the moment.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:22 - Nov 13 with 436 viewsGrayth

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:03 - Nov 13 by TwoPhillips

Joan is the best left back at the club, easily. Not good enough, but better than the others from what I've seen. If O'Dea comes in I suppose he'll play there.

Edu is tidy but as I said after his debut he'll never, ever score and he isn't quick enough to cause problems to Championship defenders. Decent player, but this division ain't for him. I'd keep him ahead of Orlandi though. He hasn't done anything. At all.
What are guys views on the Oriols? on 08:05 - Nov 14 with 391 viewsKOSBowlCut

What are guys views on the Oriols? on 23:22 - Nov 13 by Grayth

Joan is the best left back at the club, easily. Not good enough, but better than the others from what I've seen. If O'Dea comes in I suppose he'll play there.

Edu is tidy but as I said after his debut he'll never, ever score and he isn't quick enough to cause problems to Championship defenders. Decent player, but this division ain't for him. I'd keep him ahead of Orlandi though. He hasn't done anything. At all.

Grayth - good point about Orandi. Seems a nice guy and writes a good blog. Think this is the depressing thing about Riga's time at the club, there is no legacy. Am really disappointed he's not found a few youngsters who could really take us forward and instead brought in a load of clapped out old Europeans who no one else wanted and who's hearts were never really in it.

At least I think Clark will go down that line from what we've seen so far with the likes of Jacob Murphy being given a chance.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024