Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midfield for Man City 10:42 - Nov 11 with 1118 viewsBilgolaSwan

Do we stick with the incumbents?
Ki/Carroll/Siggy

Give Shelvey his starting spot back at the expense of Carroll?

Does Britton deserve more game time? Shouldn't he and not Shelvey have played last night for the U21's to get match sharpness back?

Thoughts?
Midfield for Man City on 10:48 - Nov 11 with 1105 viewsorion3016

No need to rush Leon start with ki and use Leon as sub. Carroll did well but shelvey gives more of an X factor and could be more of a threat even though he'll probably get booked and give a few too many Hollywood passes away. Gylfi is 1st name on midfield team sheet for me

Be over there now after

Midfield for Man City on 10:50 - Nov 11 with 1097 viewsQuakerJack

I'd go with same team but Barrow instead of Marvin. They all deserve a chance to have a go at City, I just felt the game passed Marvin by because he was out of position, Barrow will cause problems with his pace.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Midfield for Man City on 12:24 - Nov 11 with 980 viewsmax936

Midfield for Man City on 10:48 - Nov 11 by orion3016

No need to rush Leon start with ki and use Leon as sub. Carroll did well but shelvey gives more of an X factor and could be more of a threat even though he'll probably get booked and give a few too many Hollywood passes away. Gylfi is 1st name on midfield team sheet for me

I'll get shot for this, but l thought we looked better and more structured in midfield on Sunday, but l think Shelveys physicality will be needed against Citeh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Midfield for Man City on 12:31 - Nov 11 with 960 viewsClinton

Dyer/Routs back by then ? If so one of them starts on the right.

Barrow on the bench if we need shock troops later in the match. Id say we have to have him on the bench from now on tbh.

His emergance might prove a selection headache. If we start Jeff and Dyer, does that mean we have Routs and Barrow on the bench? Is there room on the bench for two wingers and still provide sufficient cover on the rest of the pitch?

Edit: sorry to go off topic, should be Midfield being discussed.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 12:32]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024