Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
having seen the reaction…. 01:06 - Oct 30 with 2871 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

… to our new manager from certain quarters, I feel I have to ask - if the Oystons go nowhere, how many managers will some people refuse to get behind?

It could be come the first of the Great Obstinacy Wars…….

Serious point though, at what point do we all decide to just be pragmatic and support whoever we've got?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

having seen the reaction…. on 22:28 - Oct 30 with 430 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

having seen the reaction…. on 22:25 - Oct 30 by scu70

If Riga was backed we wouldn't be in this position.Karl has let the club down massively and turned fans against attending games.the sad thing is I defended him at times regarding the way he did certain things now looking at the bigger picture I can't believe what a fool I was.he should be ashamed the way he treated Jose Riga and should be ashamed of the was he's ruined the clubs name.its only a matter of time before Clark realises what all the other managers before him realised that the Oyston's have no ambition whatsoever.the only way the club will move forward is if the Oyston family break ties with Blackpool FC.theres just No way forward for the club with them here.the football club hasn't seen anything invested in it and has been left to rot and neglected.i wish Lee all the very best and hope he can pull off a miracle but if he doesn't there's only two people to blame and it won't be Jose Riga and it won't be Lee Clark It will be Karl and Owen Oyston.

It seems morally right to support any manager we have and we'll give him a few games but he's making a naive choice coming here and if he really believes that he'll be backed by Karl then it's his mistake.
having seen the reaction…. on 06:50 - Oct 31 with 394 viewsstraightatthewall

having seen the reaction…. on 22:28 - Oct 30 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

It seems morally right to support any manager we have and we'll give him a few games but he's making a naive choice coming here and if he really believes that he'll be backed by Karl then it's his mistake.

Hard to disagree with that MMMSP2.

There needs to be a degree of compartmentalizing among some of our fanbase.

The thing is, IF Clark was to win a few games early doors or even keep us up (both of which I think are highly unlikely) the same issues facing RIga would then be facing Clark next summer. It's not about who is in charge of the team, it's about who is in charge of the manager and what they want for the club.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

having seen the reaction…. on 07:17 - Oct 31 with 386 viewsOdinsRaven

From today's Sun

"With no money and a joke chairman in Karl Oyston, Riga was forced to send out sides comprising trialists and youth-team players"

"Now he's been replaced by Lee Clark whose last job was setting up Birmingham's 8-0 destruction by Bournemouth"

"Who does Oyston think he is ? Massimo Cellino ?"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024