Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which three clubs could finish below us? 08:55 - Oct 24 with 663 viewswespens

The three I would be looking out for our Rotherham, Millwall and Birmingham - the fact we're 10 points behind Rotherham reflects just how tough it could be to get out of this!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 08:57 - Oct 24 with 659 viewsOrmerod89

Still think Bolton could be in bother, Brighton are no great shakes and be interesting to see how good/bad Reading are on Saturday.

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 648 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 08:57 - Oct 24 by Ormerod89

Still think Bolton could be in bother, Brighton are no great shakes and be interesting to see how good/bad Reading are on Saturday.

No one would have predicted we'd be in the mix this time last season and so way too early to tell - long as we get to 20-22 points by the halfway point (so you're talking 5 wins from 10 games!) I think we'd be OK - we're not far off - 4 from next 2 games would do.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:33 - Oct 24 with 629 viewsArchibaldKnox

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 09:39 - Oct 24 by Happy_Satsuma

No one would have predicted we'd be in the mix this time last season and so way too early to tell - long as we get to 20-22 points by the halfway point (so you're talking 5 wins from 10 games!) I think we'd be OK - we're not far off - 4 from next 2 games would do.

It is going to be another of those very tight seasons, top to bottomof the division.
I hope we will survive, but I am not very confident. One can't be, can one? Given the disruption in the club from top to bottom.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 13:34]
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:44 - Oct 24 with 619 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:33 - Oct 24 by ArchibaldKnox

It is going to be another of those very tight seasons, top to bottomof the division.
I hope we will survive, but I am not very confident. One can't be, can one? Given the disruption in the club from top to bottom.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 13:34]

I can't think of one,let alone three, we are dire on the pitch,and in complete disarray off it.
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:57 - Oct 24 with 615 viewsstraightatthewall

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:44 - Oct 24 by THEMISSINGLINK

I can't think of one,let alone three, we are dire on the pitch,and in complete disarray off it.

Bristol City look likely candidates. And I wouldn't be surprised to see the Blades pulled into it.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 14:14 - Oct 24 with 606 viewsscratchingshed

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 13:57 - Oct 24 by straightatthewall

Bristol City look likely candidates. And I wouldn't be surprised to see the Blades pulled into it.

The problem is though we wont get 3 other clubs finishing below us, in simple terms no one will.
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 15:26 - Oct 24 with 592 viewsVoiceofReason

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 14:14 - Oct 24 by scratchingshed

The problem is though we wont get 3 other clubs finishing below us, in simple terms no one will.

You are a bit miserable. I'd go for Huddersfield, Bolton and Rotherham.
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 580 viewsWizaard

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 15:26 - Oct 24 by VoiceofReason

You are a bit miserable. I'd go for Huddersfield, Bolton and Rotherham.

Pre-season I thought Millwall, Rotherham and Brentford.

Mind you, I had Fulham to win it,
Login to get fewer ads

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 17:35 - Oct 24 with 576 viewsArchibaldKnox

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 17:06 - Oct 24 by Wizaard

Pre-season I thought Millwall, Rotherham and Brentford.

Mind you, I had Fulham to win it,

Melchester Rovers
Barnstoneworth United
Neasden Town (Sid and Doris Bonkers)
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 17:36]
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 10:36 - Oct 25 with 525 viewsclarkestattoo

Fulham proved again last night that they won't be down there for long. Be interesting to see how Bolton do in their first home game under Lennon. Birmingham and Brighton both have decent home games as well - we could be well and truly stranded by 5pm!!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 12:37 - Oct 25 with 513 viewsTangent

The way things are at present, and to be honest I can't really see much changing between now and the end of the season, I am at a loss to find three teams that will / could finish below us. That is not for the want of Riga trying either, it's just the fact that we are woefully short of any quality in the team to get us out of the mess we are in.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 10:23 - Nov 3 with 482 viewsthebigone

Interesting start to the day with colleagues who support Brighton, Bolton and Leeds all saying they're going down!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 10:44 - Nov 3 with 467 viewsscratchingshed

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 10:23 - Nov 3 by thebigone

Interesting start to the day with colleagues who support Brighton, Bolton and Leeds all saying they're going down!!

Which three clubs could finish below us?

Er simple really none will.
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 11:26 - Nov 3 with 444 viewsspooner

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 10:44 - Nov 3 by scratchingshed

Which three clubs could finish below us?

Er simple really none will.

We're only two places above the enemy
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 14:01 - Nov 3 with 408 viewsOsbourne

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 11:26 - Nov 3 by spooner

We're only two places above the enemy

I'm thinking about this one!

I'm also thinking that 44 points sounds like a long way off! Equally, it might take a few more than 44. Doncaster went last season on 44.

21st would do. I remember Wigan away last season. Did Karl really not realise how lucky Pool were? He paid for the tickets and coaches, so does that not infer that he did understand?
Which three clubs could finish below us? on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 379 viewsCurryman

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 14:01 - Nov 3 by Osbourne

I'm thinking about this one!

I'm also thinking that 44 points sounds like a long way off! Equally, it might take a few more than 44. Doncaster went last season on 44.

21st would do. I remember Wigan away last season. Did Karl really not realise how lucky Pool were? He paid for the tickets and coaches, so does that not infer that he did understand?

Fleetwood town;
PNE;
Morecambe.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Which three clubs could finish below us? on 08:45 - Nov 4 with 339 views1953Original

Tonight sees Brighton play Wigan, Bolton play Cardiff and Birmingham play Watford - could do with all three of those losing badly!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024