Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This board 13:56 - Oct 12 with 1687 viewsbollieboy

Obviously the amount of traffic on this board must question it's future. That would be a pity in my opinion as Fansonline these days has become difficult to get the same pleasure from than in the past. Part of this is down to sheer popularity of the site and the fact that is not structured/moderated particularly well. By this I mean for example multiple threads on the same topic, no seperate Fora for different types of threads and inconsistent moderation (though obviously nowhere near as bad as previous board ).

This Board then offers an oportunity to address these issues in that it is structured well and could be moderated only in the sense that threads are tidied/combined/moved to appropriate forum.

To address the other issues I would propose an IQ test that would need to be passed at an appropriate level before being allowed to post. if we set level at say an IQ of 120 that would keep 90 % of the riff raff away. We would obviously have to make exceptions for the likes of Curryman but if we allowed age to be added to IQ he would probably scrape the 120 pass mark.

It'd be a shame to lose Herts but c'est la vie.
This board on 14:00 - Oct 12 with 1681 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

If we allowed words typed per minute, presumably Herts would be OK?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

This board on 14:23 - Oct 12 with 1667 viewsPlumbs

This board on 14:00 - Oct 12 by basilrobbiereborn

If we allowed words typed per minute, presumably Herts would be OK?

Just checking if I've been blocked.

edit: cant reply to Wilfs
[Post edited 12 Oct 2014 14:24]

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

This board on 14:44 - Oct 12 with 1652 viewsCurryman

'We would obviously have to make exceptions for the likes of Curryman but if we allowed age to be added to IQ he would probably scrape the 120 pass mark'.

You're forgetting I know who you are and where you sit, I have managed to reach retirement age, will you?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

This board on 16:09 - Oct 12 with 1606 viewshertfordseasider

This board on 14:44 - Oct 12 by Curryman

'We would obviously have to make exceptions for the likes of Curryman but if we allowed age to be added to IQ he would probably scrape the 120 pass mark'.

You're forgetting I know who you are and where you sit, I have managed to reach retirement age, will you?

Hets or hertford???

Oi Robbie....... have you seen the size of your new travel companion in Ian's motor propelled vehicle????
This board on 16:40 - Oct 12 with 1590 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

This board on 16:09 - Oct 12 by hertfordseasider

Hets or hertford???

Oi Robbie....... have you seen the size of your new travel companion in Ian's motor propelled vehicle????

Pete

yes, I have. If it licks ears as thoroughly as the small one does, we are in for an interesting time…..

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

This board on 17:04 - Oct 12 with 1573 viewshertfordseasider

This board on 16:40 - Oct 12 by basilrobbiereborn

Pete

yes, I have. If it licks ears as thoroughly as the small one does, we are in for an interesting time…..

Small one?????? SHEESH!!!

I think he is going to need a bigger car!!
This board on 17:16 - Oct 12 with 1571 viewswe_are_Superior

I liked what someone said on the other board that the two sites reflect BFC's promises - this one delivering quality but little quantity and the other what we actually got - quantity but little quality 😀

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

This board on 09:00 - Oct 14 with 1436 viewsPoolman

This board on 17:16 - Oct 12 by we_are_Superior

I liked what someone said on the other board that the two sites reflect BFC's promises - this one delivering quality but little quantity and the other what we actually got - quantity but little quality 😀

This is more a Gentleman's club - the other place is the working men's club which has a strict throwing out policy 😀

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Login to get fewer ads

This board on 17:44 - Oct 14 with 1375 viewsbollieboy

This board on 09:00 - Oct 14 by Poolman

This is more a Gentleman's club - the other place is the working men's club which has a strict throwing out policy 😀

A gentleman's club with no gentlemen.
This board on 17:49 - Oct 14 with 1373 viewsjanegallagher

I would say the majority on here are gentlemen.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

This board on 17:55 - Oct 14 with 1369 viewsbollieboy

This board on 17:49 - Oct 14 by janegallagher

I would say the majority on here are gentlemen.

I doff my hat to you Lady Jane.
This board on 19:01 - Oct 14 with 1353 viewswespens

This board on 17:55 - Oct 14 by bollieboy

I doff my hat to you Lady Jane.

Have they just added post views cos don't remember seeing them but what it does show is that whilst posts may not be plentiful they're actually getting a lot of people viewing them. Have always thought when I come on here it's strange how many are viewing but not posting!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024