Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line 22:55 - Oct 4 with 732 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/blogs/70/how-lucky-we-were./#0

Drop us a line if you'd like to become a blogger - all views welcome
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:08 - Oct 4 with 721 viewshertfordseasider

Spot on Wilf, even off the back of a brave performance and a great 3 points, I can't help thinking the win has got some giddy headed when if you were a neutral watching the game you would not be impressed on the whole.

We are woefully short of the quality we need, woefully short on numbers and although the effort and team spirit is there for all to see I think it is too early to get carried away.

Riga is being fcuked over by the O's we can all see it, he just doesn't care and this season will be a relegation battle, make no mistake. It does make you cry because that clueless weasel is a disgrace to humankind.

Flotsam and jetsam? If only,new won't get anything other than cast offs and desperadoes.
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:21 - Oct 4 with 715 viewsCurryman

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:08 - Oct 4 by hertfordseasider

Spot on Wilf, even off the back of a brave performance and a great 3 points, I can't help thinking the win has got some giddy headed when if you were a neutral watching the game you would not be impressed on the whole.

We are woefully short of the quality we need, woefully short on numbers and although the effort and team spirit is there for all to see I think it is too early to get carried away.

Riga is being fcuked over by the O's we can all see it, he just doesn't care and this season will be a relegation battle, make no mistake. It does make you cry because that clueless weasel is a disgrace to humankind.

Flotsam and jetsam? If only,new won't get anything other than cast offs and desperadoes.

I think you're correct about the giddiness, I just hope the pressure stays on those responsible for our woes.

See you at Fulham?

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:22 - Oct 4 with 713 viewshertfordseasider

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:21 - Oct 4 by Curryman

I think you're correct about the giddiness, I just hope the pressure stays on those responsible for our woes.

See you at Fulham?

You certainly will.
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:01 - Oct 5 with 667 viewsKOSBowlCut

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 23:22 - Oct 4 by hertfordseasider

You certainly will.

Funny thing is Wilf in a strange sort of way I wish the whole Prem season hadn't have happened. We were in a nice place after the promotion to the Championship, decent ground, rising crowds, that sense we were still over-performing and yet the PL destroyed all of that and probably will do so for a long time to come.

Don't get me wrong, I loved that whole season but sometimes I wonder if it killed that fantastic spirit of our club.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:26 - Oct 5 with 656 viewshertfordseasider

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:01 - Oct 5 by KOSBowlCut

Funny thing is Wilf in a strange sort of way I wish the whole Prem season hadn't have happened. We were in a nice place after the promotion to the Championship, decent ground, rising crowds, that sense we were still over-performing and yet the PL destroyed all of that and probably will do so for a long time to come.

Don't get me wrong, I loved that whole season but sometimes I wonder if it killed that fantastic spirit of our club.

It wasn't the PL season that ruined anything it was the shameless decimation of the club after getting there, it should have bee the making of the club with a legacy to be proud of.
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:46 - Oct 5 with 650 viewsLetsbasham

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:01 - Oct 5 by KOSBowlCut

The Premiere League did not destroy this clubs growth. Only the owners cack handed management allowed that. The building blocks were firmly in place for a whole new generation of supporters. The Chairmans penny pinching and ill thought out approach to modern football - on the backdrop of guaranteed parachute payments - makes him, and him alone responsible for the change in attitude by the suporters of this club.

The January window 2011 cost this club dear and post May 2012, the writing was on the wall for the now often quoted - engineered stagnation of this club.
Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:54 - Oct 5 with 640 viewsLetsbasham

Curryman's Latest Blog - How lucky we were - now on line on 10:46 - Oct 5 by Letsbasham

The Premiere League did not destroy this clubs growth. Only the owners cack handed management allowed that. The building blocks were firmly in place for a whole new generation of supporters. The Chairmans penny pinching and ill thought out approach to modern football - on the backdrop of guaranteed parachute payments - makes him, and him alone responsible for the change in attitude by the suporters of this club.

The January window 2011 cost this club dear and post May 2012, the writing was on the wall for the now often quoted - engineered stagnation of this club.

Oh and theres nothing giddy about the result on Friday......it was coming since Tuesday at boro......should have won there as well
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 10:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024