Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! 15:30 - Sep 29 with 512 viewsAVFTT

Believe the old site is down and so feel free to come and give us a try - registar below

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/login/register
Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:32 - Sep 29 with 508 viewsBFC_Tim

Anyone get the feeling we could be in for an afternoon of KO Bashing

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:42 - Sep 29 with 498 viewssteve_g

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:32 - Sep 29 by BFC_Tim

Anyone get the feeling we could be in for an afternoon of KO Bashing

Am sure those coming across from Fansonline will be pleasantly surprised by this site - a lot more modern and functional - better features and just a better website (with all your old favourite posters!). I still post on both but do prefer this one and it'll be good if it sees a bit more traffic.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:50 - Sep 29 with 490 viewstangerinehad

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:42 - Sep 29 by steve_g

Am sure those coming across from Fansonline will be pleasantly surprised by this site - a lot more modern and functional - better features and just a better website (with all your old favourite posters!). I still post on both but do prefer this one and it'll be good if it sees a bit more traffic.

disgraceful o/p taking advantage of our Beloved site being down....

On a lighter note...is frankel banned from here too

"fire"!!!!!

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:55 - Sep 29 with 485 viewsMr_Brightside

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 15:50 - Sep 29 by tangerinehad

disgraceful o/p taking advantage of our Beloved site being down....

On a lighter note...is frankel banned from here too

tangerinehead .. that said, I prefer this site - the old one is busier but I find way too polarised in opinion. Nice to have a wider range of opinion on here and that actually you're not deemed as some evil entity if your choosing not to leave the ground on 53 minutes on Friday but would want to stay and support the team!!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Registar now - takes seconds - and come and join us!! on 18:07 - Sep 29 with 460 viewsOrmerod89

Notice the old site is doing that thing of not posting new messages! I do wonder why people have stuck with it - much better on here!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024