Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ever There Was A Time 20:01 - Sep 27 with 14238 viewsrochedale

It must be now... that we actually invest in some serious professional quality marketing of our club. It's been said a million times the fact that the internal branding/marketing of our club leaves a lot to be desired. If it was ever worth spending a few quid, surely its now!

What a great season it is so far, long may it continue!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

If Ever There Was A Time on 19:43 - Oct 1 with 1331 viewsTVOS1907

Good job I already know the date and kick-off time for the Walsall game.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 19:44]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If Ever There Was A Time on 09:28 - Oct 2 with 1252 viewsdownunder

If Ever There Was A Time on 11:06 - Oct 1 by D_Alien

The seats were, in fact, occupied.

It's just that with the "fans" being plastic, it was impossible to tell the difference.

Many of the residents in the City catchment areas of South Manchester/Cheshire are actually plastic people.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 11:06]

A decent article on the same subject.
. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/01/manchester-city-crowd-conse
If Ever There Was A Time on 09:37 - Oct 2 with 1241 viewsdingdangblue

If Ever There Was A Time on 09:28 - Oct 2 by downunder

. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/01/manchester-city-crowd-conse

Excellent article that. 1000% increase in prices since Hillsborough! As Hilly might say........WOW!
You might hope that Dale may benefit from fans not being able to afford Top Flight football prices anymore but TV/Internet broadcasting will probably mean we wont.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 9:41]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

If Ever There Was A Time on 10:41 - Oct 2 with 1203 viewsD_Alien

If Ever There Was A Time on 09:28 - Oct 2 by downunder

Yep, that's a decent article.

I'll take issue with this though:

"So before mocking Manchester City’s tepid support, put yourself in their place. If you cannot identify with a single one of the six stay-away reasons mentioned above, you are probably a United fan."

My comments come from experiencing the City "catchment area" I mentioned (I have connections there). It's an entirely subjective opinion, but for me the fair-weather fans of City are less passionate about the club than their United equivalents. Probably about on a par with the fair-weather fans of the Dale, in fact!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If Ever There Was A Time on 12:17 - Oct 4 with 1082 viewswimborne_dale

Don't if it's been mentioned already but how about a spread advert in the Observer?

I noticed one for West Ham's next game in the London Evening Standard so maybe...?

Edgar Allan's Crow

If Ever There Was A Time on 12:25 - Oct 4 with 1067 viewswindowsbug

If Ever There Was A Time on 12:17 - Oct 4 by wimborne_dale

Don't if it's been mentioned already but how about a spread advert in the Observer?

I noticed one for West Ham's next game in the London Evening Standard so maybe...?

Who actually buys the Observer these days.
I've not bought a copy for around twenty years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024