Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga's test of Oyston? 08:46 - Sep 18 with 569 viewsrigabeliever

Going to be very interesting the first player who Riga wants to bring in. Will KO throw his principles and out-dated ideas out if the window or will Riga be thwarted again. For me, depends if KO really wants Riga - if he doesn't then don't expect any new players whilst Jose is in charge.

Blackpool boss Jose Riga has admitted that he is finding it "difficult" waiting on chairman Karl Oyston's transfer promises.

The 57-year-old was expected to leave Bloomfield Road last week following the news that Burton Albion manager Gary Rowett was offered the managerial job at the Seasiders.

However, Oyston revealed yesterday that he wants Riga to stay in charge, with discussions over potential backing in the loan market ongoing.

Asked if the vote of confidence from his chairman had put him at ease, the former Charlton Athletic manager told Sky Sports News: "Yes, but communication is one thing, acting is another.

"From the first day I have said I don't want to speak too much but I look for solutions and I know what I do. I know what I want to do.

"The more we wait, the more difficult it becomes. I don't want to predict because I don't know what can be done. Speaking about this is not a lot of fun."

Blackpool have lost seven of their eight matches so far this season, and are currently in 23rd place in the Championship table.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Riga's test of Oyston? on 09:30 - Sep 18 with 562 viewsronsonmg

Oyston got o put up the money or sack Riga. Having just publicly backed Riga, he has to back up his own words, will he? With his track record for the truth, I`m not so sure he will. I hope Riga gets what he wants, because I think he can pull this bad start around.
Riga's test of Oyston? on 10:11 - Sep 18 with 544 viewsseasider13

Come on Jose, kick him in the gooleys, that will get him squaking,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Riga's test of Oyston? on 17:33 - Sep 18 with 473 viewsCurryman

Riga's test of Oyston? on 10:11 - Sep 18 by seasider13

Come on Jose, kick him in the gooleys, that will get him squaking,

I commented ion the fact that KO had backed Riga by saying 'get your hand in your long pockets and pull some money out for the manager'. That will be the test.

When I've seen him with his hands in his pockets I'm sure he's been playing pocket billiards.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024