Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronation street 21:15 - Sep 5 with 4535 viewsjackportis

Must applaud the show this evening. Loved the way they have introduced a family of indians into the show. All now regular pub goers too. Fantastic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Coronation street on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 2874 viewsBovi

RACIST COMMENT REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Coronation street on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 2864 viewsdickythorpe

First Corrie "Fatwa" soon you watch
Coronation street on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 2861 viewsepaul

Coronation street on 21:24 - Sep 5 by Bovi

RACIST COMMENT REMOVED

Try the word Pakistani, the word you used is degrading and racist

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Coronation street on 21:26 - Sep 5 with 2857 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah, now this is interesting, we have the first use of the term "P*ki* on the forum since the removal of the mods.

Philip? Philip? Where are you?

Support? Support?! Where are you?!

Poll: Tory leader

Coronation street on 21:27 - Sep 5 with 2843 viewsdickythorpe

Arguing cricket?
Coronation street on 21:32 - Sep 5 with 2824 viewsJackfath

What's dumbfounded me is that there are people on here who berate me for posting an opinion. Yet the very same people are no where to be seen when a poster is blatantly using racist language.

Easy to pick on me isn't it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Coronation street on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 2814 viewsjackportis

Coronation street on 21:24 - Sep 5 by Bovi

RACIST COMMENT REMOVED

Its great to see. Its so true to real life. I was dissapointed to see dev imitate a pakistani. If a white actor did this there be uproar.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Coronation street on 21:42 - Sep 5 with 2795 viewsexiledclaseboy

Coronation street on 21:32 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

What's dumbfounded me is that there are people on here who berate me for posting an opinion. Yet the very same people are no where to be seen when a poster is blatantly using racist language.

Still there too.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Coronation street on 21:56 - Sep 5 with 2747 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 21:25 - Sep 5 by epaul

Try the word Pakistani, the word you used is degrading and racist

JUSTIFICATION FOR MAKING RACIST COMMENTS REMOVED

Coronation street on 21:57 - Sep 5 with 2744 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 21:32 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

You can do one too you bellend

Coronation street on 21:59 - Sep 5 with 2733 viewsJackfath

Coronation street on 21:57 - Sep 5 by Bovi

You can do one too you bellend

What have I done?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Coronation street on 22:01 - Sep 5 with 2731 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 21:27 - Sep 5 by dickythorpe

Arguing cricket?

Dev the Indian bloke was saying they were better because they had won 2 World Cups to 1. Now the "other" bloke, I don't know his name was arguing that Pakistan was better because they'd won more test matches than India in head to head.

Coronation street on 22:05 - Sep 5 with 2713 viewsdickythorpe

Coronation street on 22:01 - Sep 5 by Bovi

Dev the Indian bloke was saying they were better because they had won 2 World Cups to 1. Now the "other" bloke, I don't know his name was arguing that Pakistan was better because they'd won more test matches than India in head to head.

I hope David Lloyd turns up in the next episode.
Coronation street on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 2715 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 21:59 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

What have I done?

SECOND JUSTIFICATION OF RACIST COMMENT REMOVED

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS USED ON ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES MANY YEARS AGO DOES NOT MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE HERE

Coronation street on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 2710 viewsjackportis

Coronation street on 22:01 - Sep 5 by Bovi

Dev put on a pakistani accent. This is racist. As I said if he was white there would be a riot. I am going to complain to ofcom.

Coronation street on 22:07 - Sep 5 with 2709 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 22:05 - Sep 5 by dickythorpe

I hope David Lloyd turns up in the next episode.

I follow Bumble on tw@tter, he's brilliant

Coronation street on 22:07 - Sep 5 with 2707 viewsJackfath

Coronation street on 22:06 - Sep 5 by Bovi

SECOND JUSTIFICATION OF RACIST COMMENT REMOVED

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS USED ON ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES MANY YEARS AGO DOES NOT MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE HERE

What year was said episode?

Coronation street on 22:12 - Sep 5 with 2695 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 22:07 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

What year was said episode?

How would I know that and what relevance does it have ? It was on TV last week, August 2014. I think it was called The Russians are Coming. If you can find it watch it and you'll see what I mean

Coronation street on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 2686 viewsJackfath

Coronation street on 22:12 - Sep 5 by Bovi

How would I know that and what relevance does it have ? It was on TV last week, August 2014. I think it was called The Russians are Coming. If you can find it watch it and you'll see what I mean

I'll take your word for it.

Delboy is a racist as you.

Coronation street on 22:18 - Sep 5 with 2666 viewsItchySphincter

Ahhh, might as well settle in for the night then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Coronation street on 22:28 - Sep 5 with 2632 viewsBovi

Coronation street on 22:14 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

I'll take your word for it.

Delboy is a racist as you.

It's on again next Tuesday night at 8pm on Gold so see for yourself , that's before the watershed by the way.

Think what you like you moron, I'm just glad I don't have any kids that I have to worry about being taught by a PC little tw@t like you. Do gooders like you are ruining the country

Coronation street on 22:30 - Sep 5 with 2611 viewsJackfath

Coronation street on 22:28 - Sep 5 by Bovi

It's on again next Tuesday night at 8pm on Gold so see for yourself , that's before the watershed by the way.

Think what you like you moron, I'm just glad I don't have any kids that I have to worry about being taught by a PC little tw@t like you. Do gooders like you are ruining the country

Phil's sent you a message my darling.

xx

Coronation street on 22:30 - Sep 5 with 2609 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Coronation street on 22:28 - Sep 5 by Bovi

So you're actually saying that the country would be better off if we encouraged racist language?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Coronation street on 22:31 - Sep 5 with 2598 viewsBovi

I see censorship is still rife on planet swans even without mods, how strange is that ? Must be an act of God

Coronation street on 22:32 - Sep 5 with 2591 viewsPhil_S

Coronation street on 22:31 - Sep 5 by Bovi

I see censorship is still rife on planet swans even without mods, how strange is that ? Must be an act of God

Who said the site has no mods? Oh yes that was you

Censorship will always be rife when we have people who make comments that are clearly unacceptable but if you want to change the agenda when it suits you then fill your boots because you're not very good as a troll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024