Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday 15:40 - Sep 5 with 2755 viewsLiberty

Rodney Branigan is there, see clip. Anyone going ? Seen him before ?

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 15:46]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 21:10 - Sep 5 with 2719 viewsjack_lord

It is a pain in the arse for those who live there but I am all for any kind of event that promotes the village.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:14 - Sep 5 with 2696 viewsjackypaddywacky

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 21:10 - Sep 5 by jack_lord

It is a pain in the arse for those who live there but I am all for any kind of event that promotes the village.

Is that pub still there at the bottom of the hill (Edward ii?) I used to stay at the house opposite with an old girlfriend many jackets ago
upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:19 - Sep 5 with 2691 viewslonglostjack

The New Tredegar Arms ? Used to play the one armed bandit in there as a kid !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:22 - Sep 5 with 2681 viewsItchySphincter

Used to play in a pub there many moons ago. Taffy's Tash.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:23 - Sep 5 with 2679 viewsLiberty

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:14 - Sep 5 by jackypaddywacky

Is that pub still there at the bottom of the hill (Edward ii?) I used to stay at the house opposite with an old girlfriend many jackets ago

King George, food is brilliant, always packed so booking advised.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:24 - Sep 5 with 2675 viewsjackypaddywacky

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:19 - Sep 5 by longlostjack

The New Tredegar Arms ? Used to play the one armed bandit in there as a kid !

Don't think so. It was on right hand side just before you went up step hill. May have been George ii not Edward. I loved that place , thinking about it it would make sense if it was lower cwmtych . ancient place . loved it
upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:37 - Sep 5 with 2663 viewslonglostjack

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:24 - Sep 5 by jackypaddywacky

Don't think so. It was on right hand side just before you went up step hill. May have been George ii not Edward. I loved that place , thinking about it it would make sense if it was lower cwmtych . ancient place . loved it

Long long time ago ;-)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 00:17 - Sep 6 with 2641 viewsjackportis

Iv seen him before followed him on his world tour.. Wembley, new york, paris but going to give upper ct a miss.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 08:03 - Sep 6 with 2586 viewsjack247

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 00:17 - Sep 6 by jackportis

Iv seen him before followed him on his world tour.. Wembley, new york, paris but going to give upper ct a miss.

They have that laundrette in Ystrad that says 'London-Paris-Ystradgynlais' underneath the name. Always used to make me laugh
upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 08:56 - Sep 6 with 2575 viewsjack_lord

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 23:14 - Sep 5 by jackypaddywacky

These days it is called the George Inn but was known as the George iv. For a short time it was an Indian restaurant but is back to normality. They have spent a fair few pounds on the place. It is more expensive than the Tredegar (or the Hotel as the locals call it) but this place is also decent enough. Sadly the Sticle is now a guest house but is now owned by the mate of ewan mcgregor, Charley.

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 09:41 - Sep 6 with 2560 viewsjack89

Jack lord, is the bomb showing the game next sat? The new swan cant get it anymore as their box not working?
upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 11:22 - Sep 6 with 2536 viewsFlashberryjack

The pub you're thinking of was called the berrington Inn...then it changed it's name to "Taffy's Tash"
It was fire damaged then demolished some time ago.

Funnily enough the last time they held a music festival there, was a couple of months back, me and missus called into the George for a drink, we weren't that hungry so we had a combo meal, f*cking lovely it was! and only £9.50 for the two of us, fantastic value, we could hear the music in the background as we sat right next to the beautiful river Twrch, lovely evening it was

If your ever up that way you should call into the George, cracking Sunday dinner there, served every day except Monday, I think, but as said previous, best book before hand.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 14:28 - Sep 6 with 2511 viewsjack_lord

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 09:41 - Sep 6 by jack89

Jack lord, is the bomb showing the game next sat? The new swan cant get it anymore as their box not working?

they've had a letter from sky about illegal broadcasting games so not sure ad I have been on hols

upper Cwmtwrch music festival ( who needs Glastonbury ? next Friday and Saturday on 17:57 - Sep 6 with 2483 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I loved Gloria!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024