Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread 01:03 - Aug 23 with 15472 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 1:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Aug 23 with 2924 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

wayne. you gorra stream? all of wiziwig wont work

I've got Wiziwig working ok......150mls from the Liberty.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Aug 23 with 2914 viewsmalagajack

http://firstrowes.eu/watch/277133/1/watch-swansea-city-fc-vs-burnley-fc.html
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Aug 23 with 2892 viewsperchrockjack

jeth.
Im 185.
All I have is a lot of adverts.
I click on link and scree is black.
Its frustrating

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Aug 23 with 2843 viewshooplehead

out here we get every single premier league game

the thai half time summarisers look like they'd prefer to be watching chelski

i'm a little bit pissed but ki has played well, shelvey played the most outrageously stupid cross across our own 6 yard area that i've ever seen

bony has been quite wonderful

defence looks sound but i'd love a second very much.......i have a horrid feeling with the amount of space that burnley are getting around the centre circle
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Aug 23 with 2828 viewsTomFoolery

This is a solid streaming site. Watched the first half without a blip.

http://www.vipstand.is/

Straight to the stream.

http://www.vipstand.is/football/241208/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-burnley-fc-live-stre
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 15:57]
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Aug 23 with 2804 viewsJokeren1943

Amat just look so comfortable next to Williams.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Aug 23 with 2770 viewsicecoldjack

Great half by us! we are looking very good on the ball and Bony is starting to get into the groove and starting to look unplayable once again. Im kinda hoping he doesn't start scoring until after the window shuts !

Burnley look like they might have a goal in them though, so i think we need to get another goal, if we get that then it could get very interesting !

Very pleased so far, Ki, who i class as a steady eddy player is stepping up and looking better with each game.

C;mon the Swans !
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Aug 23 with 2707 viewsperchrockjack

"no playing sources found" ffs

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Aug 23 with 2705 viewsphact0rri

I disagree with the shelvey moaning I think he looks suprisingly good, the entire mid field are like sharks. I'm quite impressed with mid field and the strong wall we are calling defence. I'm hoping the second half can clean up and tighten up our front foot though. its been quite sloppy and these hoof passes have been kamikaze.

Lets finish up the job Swans!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Aug 23 with 2697 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

wayne. you gorra stream? all of wiziwig wont work

PM en route

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Aug 23 with 2690 viewsperchrockjack

ta

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Aug 23 with 2446 viewshooplehead

jutkovic (sic) really should have scored
close range header over the bar

gomis on for bony
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 2419 viewshooplehead

ugly second period

game being played in our half

montero on for dyer
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Aug 23 with 2381 viewshooplehead

holy shit

great save by fabianski

ings has been brilliant
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 2322 viewsjackypaddywacky

Were going to throw this
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 2320 viewsGiant_Penguins

shit its getting close - important chico dive by Ki : )
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Aug 23 with 2315 viewshooplehead

we've been utter gub second half

entire half spent defending ropily

i love shelvey but he's been awful today
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 16:29]
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Aug 23 with 2253 viewsthomasJack

ffs jjs

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 23 with 2166 viewsjackypaddywacky

Credit to Burnley , we need to step this up
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Aug 23 with 1905 viewsrossshaw

Well done swansea, gritty performance so far

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Aug 23 with 1871 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Aug 23 by jackypaddywacky

Credit to Burnley , we need to step this up

More fight in them than United
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Aug 23 with 1805 viewsrossshaw

It's the standard 'spirited' performance from a newly promoted team. Much expected, well done Burnley. All the best for the season.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Aug 23 with 1800 viewshooplehead

thank fukk for that

outplayed second half

team needs a proper kickin
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Aug 23 with 1783 viewsDanielswan

We won ... crap .. that was close, we played utter shite in the second half.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Aug 23 with 1776 viewskyswans

Solid three points. Second half had me nervous, credit Burnley there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024